[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the meme over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: leicester.png (112 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
leicester.png
112 KB, 480x480
Is the meme over?
>>
[F]
>>
>Believing the media hype

Literally Southampton last season.
>>
>>64457498
This is their toughest period, they're gonna come out stomping in the new year again, they did better than anyone ever thought during this period.

>>64457822
lel they've gone beyond southampton m8
>>
>>64457848
they've gone beyong southampton because the other top teams are shit
>>
>>64457498
Look at the league table.
>>
File: manchester-city-new-crest.jpg (50 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
manchester-city-new-crest.jpg
50 KB, 615x615
how many will we put past them next week
>>
>>64457498
fucking faggot team
who do i bandwagon now lads?
>>
The decline starts now.
>>
>>64457498

cant believe the board, we need an extra defender ASAP and they're talking about not investing this transfer window??? makes me sick to my stomach
>>
>Still top

Idk maybe
>>
Outmemed
>>
>still haven't reached their 40pt target
will they?
>>
>>64458285
MSPaint FC 0-3 Lester City desu
>>
>>64457848
>implying this won't be the straw that broke the camel's back

First loss in ages, first time they haven't score in a game this season.

IT'S
OVER
>>
>>64458288

Watford m8
>>
>>64458285
>we
What position do you play at the Jihad Stadium, Dutchbro?
>>
File: original.jpg (289 KB, 729x504) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
289 KB, 729x504
#BassetOut
>>
not really. Liverpool were outstanding today and looked more like the team that beat City and Chelsea.
>>
>vardy ded
>mahrez subbed out, probably injured

It is over m8. How many will citeh put it past them lads?
>>
>>64457498
>>64458049
>m-muh shitty excuses
We're going to win it, GET OVER IT!
>>
>>64458411
Last week we just lost our heads conceding early to fucking Watford. We're decent, just a bunch of pussies mentally and physically and can't finish at all.
It'll all change soon
>>
Remember when those fools said that Leste would win the league?
JAJA
>>
https://vine.co/v/ez9IATwLBTj
>>
>>64458433
>>64458285
>Implying Man City won't underperform like they did against Arsenal and Liverpool
>>
They got out memed by flop, the meme will be back in full swing next time.
>>
>>64458344
i'll trust the dubs man
>>
>>64458462
I'M SMOKING SOMETHING GREEN
I'M DRINKING SOMETHING BLUE
I'M FLYING
I'M FEELING
LIKE I CAN TOUCH THE CEILING
>>
>>64458411
They'll have a shout at beating them. City have only kept like what, four clean sheets all season?
>>
>>64458301
midtable meme teams don't get mid season transfers m8
>>
>>64458411
Leicester couldn't pass for shit and played like it was last season and Liverpool could only score one?

Liverpool will finish bottom half.
>>
>>64458285
Why do you look like Elliot Rodger?
>>
>>64458559
they couldn't pass for shit because they were pressed to death all over the pitch for 90 minutes. They were still doing ok defensively and only gave up 3-4 clear opportunities though.
>>
>>64457498
TIME TO BUY NEW DEFENDER
>>
>>64457498
I know lots of people were joking about 'Liverpool show up against they big sides so they might beat Leicester' but that legitimately happened today. Liverpool looked like the team that was legitimately up for thrashing City and their fans were treating it like a massive game too.

The thing Leicester has been great at is beating the worst teams in the division and they won't stop being good at that on the back of this one result. They also probably won't win the league but I feel they're genuinely odds on for top 4.
>>
>>64458585
Liverpool had 25 shots and only 4 on target.

They are dogshit.
>>
Why do people take such pleasure any time a normally bad team that is doing really well loses? Do you guys actually want it to be a 5 team league? Makes no sense to me.
>>
>>64458480
Basically this. Germans are the ultimate memesters
>>
>>64458627
banter
>>
>>64457498
I'm sorry, but are Liverpool top of the premier league? Oh, that's right. Liverpool are 8th(Eighth) behind a relegation teams like Watford and Crystal Palace. In fact, ABL no longer means Anyone But Liverpool. It means Anyone But Leicester, The league leaders get to use the ABL not a meme team like Livershit. Liveshit can use ABLP or something else that relegation fodder teams use. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the foxes win their premier league.
Oh look at that, Liverpool are only 8th and lost Watford 3-0 last week, THEY CONCEDED 2 MORE GOALS TO WATFORD THAN FUCKING SUNDERLAND......FUCKING SUNDERLAND. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these ABL topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>64458627
Build them up, knock them down. It's a British tradition. You can always rely on the working class to know their place and bring one another down.
>>
>>64458674
Is this an Australian meme now?
>>
>>64458685
>implying this isn't just Liverpool fans celebrating and memesters on /sp/ going crazy

Stick to Rugby you fucking poof
>>
>being this ABL
>>
>>64458674
>I'm sorry, but are Liverpool top of the premier league? Oh, that's right. Liverpool are 8th(Eighth) behind a relegation teams like Watford and Crystal Palace. In fact, ABL no longer means Anyone But Liverpool. It means Anyone But Leicester, The league leaders get to use the ABL not a meme team like Livershit. Liveshit can use ABLP or something else that relegation fodder teams use. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the foxes win their premier league. Oh look at that, Liverpool are only 8th and lost Watford 3-0 last week, THEY CONCEDED 2 MORE GOALS TO WATFORD THAN FUCKING SUNDERLAND......FUCKING SUNDERLAND. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these ABL topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

THERE ARE NO PARAGRAPHS IN THIS FUCKING PASTA
>>
File: Bonteekay.jpg (17 KB, 290x400) Image search: [Google]
Bonteekay.jpg
17 KB, 290x400
Crashing this maymay

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: 1451064602483.jpg (30 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1451064602483.jpg
30 KB, 600x315
I don't mind losing, but being total abject fucking shit for 85 minutes is hard to take.
>>
>>64458674
Liverpoop can only get points at home. Look how they beaten by fucking newcastle and Watford
>>
>>64458611
they played well. They'll finish top 5
>>
>>64459058
They beat City and Chelsea away.
>>
>>64458894

I'm counting down the days until Lex's release.
>>
>>64458577
Because he is a ultimate gentleman.
>>
>>64459058
liverpools home form has been awful, they are better away
>>
>>64457498

there should roll a head or 2 just to send a proper message to the lads

obviously not mahrez and vardy but two of the other 9 ones should be made an example of. Possibly throw out ranieri as well or at least put some pressure on him by using the press.

this is our year and we cannot allow anything to go wrong, we've waited too long for a chance like this to let it go to waste
>>
>>64457498
I'm sorry, but did the Foxes already drop from first place? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does losing to Liverpool while maintaining first place count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Leicester is still first? The Foxes still have plenty of games left and they have been the best team in the 'E'PL for how many weeks now? They just played one of the worst teams in the '''E'''PL who just happen to have a got a win because they're feeding off the energy of a 2-2 draw against West Brom. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Leicester are one of the best fucking teams in the Premier League, they went 11-8-19 last year and would of won the Premier League if Pearson spent his time coaching his players instead of chocking them. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Leicester wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Leicester practically won their next game already because they only have to play Manchester City -- an Eredivisie team no less, in 4 days. Are you fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Foxes topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>64458476
This.

Yaya and Bony will be back to being lazy and unless Kompany is back, the defence will still be a total shambles.
>>
>>64457498
if they beat Man City tuesday then the title is already won la'
>>
>>64459345
For whom? Do you mean arsenal?
>>
Thank god. Tired of these nobodies thinking they can win the league.
>>
>>64459106
against a feisty mid table struggler

Water seeking its own level
>>
>>64458627
Yes. I only want to see the big teams win. Nobody gives a fuck about Leicester or Watford. We tune in to watch man city, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, spurs, Liverpool
>>
>>64457498

Da Foxes are still in the fight, m8. That nigger Klopp was probably paid off by Mouyes.
>>
>losing to liverpool

pls
>>
>most goals conceded in the top 10
>winning league
escoge uno
>>
>>64457498

Yes.

Vardy and Mahrez will certainly leave in January and Lesster will finish comfortably mid-table.
>>
which part of leicester square are you all from
>>
>>64459755

the part where the sauce is from
>>
>>64459755

From the nearby rubbish bin, la.
>>
>>64459755
oxford circus senpai but my old man is leicester square
>>
File: 1446332111353.jpg (22 KB, 163x283) Image search: [Google]
1446332111353.jpg
22 KB, 163x283
It was obvious Klopp was gonna end the meme
>>
>>64459755
I'm not from leicester but I've been supporting them since I was a kid, back when we had legends like Esteban Cambiasso playing for us
>>
>>64459755
Behind the popcorn stand famalam
>>
If Kompany doesn't play next week, $hitty will still get trashed even with Vardy out.

>Nicolas "exposed every week" Otamerdi
>Demichelis
>>
Emre Can successfully managed to retardy the Vardy. He is the hero /sp/ needs.
>>
The transfer window will make or break the uprising teams.

Honestly hope we don't see many big shifts. It would be fucking awful if the "Big 6" nab the likes of Vardy to reset the status quo
>>
>>64459755
the northern part
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.