[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1-30 What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1200
>1-30

What went wrong?
>>
more like 'is there anything that didn't go wrong?'
>>
solely looking at their record, looks like things are going right desu
>>
more like "what went right?"

this is all going according to plan

next year's roster:

>pg: simmons
>sg: saric
>sf: noel
>pf: okafor
>c: embiid

head coach: calipari
assistant coach 1: thibadeau
assistant coach 2: mike daantoni
assistant coach 3: shane battier
club president: jerry colangelo
>>
I don't follow bball. Haven't the 76er started/maintained a poor record for like 3 years now?
>>
File: tfw.png (379 KB, 582x381) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
379 KB, 582x381
>having a /sp/artan run your Twitter account
>>
>the sixers are still tanking

How long is this process supposed to take?
>>
>>64449315
10 years
>>
>>64449315
Hinkie is a genius. He's basically given himself 5 to 10 years of job security by saying it's a process, we're gonna suck for a while etc.
>>
what would it take to revoke their draft pick
>>
>>64449340
a commissioner with balls
>>
File: mymayor.jpg (49 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
mymayor.jpg
49 KB, 506x316
>>64449180
>yfw tanking was part of their plan

You want to be competing for championships, or competing for the top pick. Anything in the middle and you are literally going nowhere.
>>
>>64449180
no relegation in american sports
>>
>>64449180
Philthydelphia is what went wrong
>>
>>64449340
Revoking picks is illegal but if Stern could manipulate Cleveland into winning #1 for three years then Silver can make Philly take the 10-14 picks until they get their shit together.
>>
What is the fastest a team has been eliminated from playoff contention?
>>
>>64449180
Hiring Sam
>>
File: NBA-The-Decision.jpg (43 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
NBA-The-Decision.jpg
43 KB, 800x572
>>64449421
an hour
>>
>>64449478
top kek.
>>
iguodala left
>>
>>64449478
Lol
>>
>>64449478
lel
>>
>>64449277
They're scientifically tanking by building a team which literally can't win.

It's not tanking if you suck THAT much.
>>
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BEAT THE LAKERS

COULD YOU IMAGINE A PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM BEING 0-31

GOD DAMN IT LAKERS
>>
>>64449597
who holds the mantle of worst team of all time now? lakers won and handed it to the bucks and then they beat somebody and i lost track there
>>
>>64449246
They signed Brett Brown for another 3 or so years tho
>>
Only the third year of the tank. It's funny how no one gave the Magic shit for having 3 straight seasons of 25 or less wins though. They even started out with more assets because of the Howard trade.
>>
>>64449634
I remember them being proclaimed the winners of that whole multi team trade
I think it's official that everyone involved got a lot worse somehow
>>
>>64449634
you tryin to troll me bro?

nobody gives a shit about basketball in Orlando. All you got is Penny Hardaway
>>
>>64449634
>Only the third year of the tank.
i'll "believe in the system" when philly puts a reasonable basketball team on the court. philly's only quality basketball teams of the last 20 years have been in the mid 90's and early 2000's and only because they had iverson. you can't just tank every year and say, "well, we'll put a team together next year."
>>
>>64449284
sixers twitter is funny as shit
>>
>>64449764
That makes sense, I heard someone from Reddit's NBA board runs it. Those guys are hilarious
>>
>>64449653
fuck off and die
>>
Jahlil Okafor is sorta killing the team. Like, he's a great player with a ton of potential, but he's a horrible fit for the team. The past two years, the focus was on building a team with a fast-paced style of play and a focus on defense. Then they drafted Okafor, who lumbers at about 5 mph and has the defensive acumen of a coatrack. Again, Okafor himself is a gifted player; he performs in the post like a 20 year vet. He's just a horrible fit for the team.

The truth is that Hinkie probably wanted to draft Porzingis, but if he had taken some Latvian kid over Duke's Star Prospect, Howard Eskin and the Philly Media would have burned the Wells Fargo Center to the ground last May.
>>
Ben Simmons should demand a trade if he gets drafted by the Sixers, who would trust their career to that shitshow?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.