[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this sport?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: nba-logo-on-wood-740x410.jpg (47 KB, 740x410) Image search: [Google]
nba-logo-on-wood-740x410.jpg
47 KB, 740x410
How do we fix this sport?
>>
shut up faggot
>>
Just don't watch it...like a normal person
>>
>>64446026
It's already fixed

Haha, I did it.
>>
Not let niggas jump on other niggas when someone else is shooting free throws at the end of the game.
>>
Get rid of the three point line
>>
>>64446094
get rid of the 2 too. you can only get fouls and shoot free throws in the New NBA (NNBA)
>>
>>64446094
"wahhh.. its not fair lebron cant shoot threes so no one else should...wahhhhh"
>>
2 pt should be worth 5 and 3s should be worth 10. Free throws should be worth 3
>>
Helium in the balls.
>>
>bring back 80s/90s rules
You lose viewers, no matter what you do

I wish sports would implement some 'in all fairness' type of rule, playground style
>>
Make flopping punishable by review of tape and immediate ejection followed by a 1 game suspension.

Basketball is saved
>>
>>64446154
What's the change then?
>>
>>64446026
Less white players.
>>
3 on 3 overtime. Every sport should do this
Football: 7 on 7
Baseball: pitcher vs batter. Let's get that shit over with.
>>
>>64446913
>all this autism
kek. you probably think PKs are a good idea too
>>
4 fouls limit instead of 5.
>>
reduce the league to 15 teams
>>
Adoption of FIBA rules
>>
murder Jeff Van Gundy so he can stop complaining
>>
>>64447517
>LITERALLY WNBA 3 POINT LINE
>8 MINUTES SHORTER
>BABY COURT
>1 FEWER FOUL
>LITERALLY CAN FORCE SOMEONE TO PASS BY PLAYING THEM CLOSE FOR 5 SECONDS

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

D I E
I
E

fuuuuucking EUROPOORS
>>
-Less teams
-Allow team when in the bonus to choose wether they want free throws or side ball.
>>
>>64446077
>this is my first year watching NBA
>>
Less suspensions and fines with players fighting

Punish hard on players for flopping on accident or on purpose
>>
1. Defensice fouls called in the last two minutes do not result in change of possession
2. You only get 3 time outs every half
3. You only get 2 time outs to use in last 2 minutes of a half
4. 2 20-minute halves, like college ball
5. 30 second shot clock
5. 5 minute OT, no timeouts, 20 sec shot clock, defensive fouls do not change possession
6. NO traveling. Not even to dunk.
7. Fewer teams. 10-team conferences. 20-team 2nd tier using D-league teams. 10-team 3rd tier. This accounts for all current teams. Promotion and relegation. All 50 teams participate in the draft.
8. Flopping leads to suspensions. Need to make it an unreasonable punishment so it stops.
9. With smaller leagues, smaller playoffs, so we skip the useless first few rounds.
10. Hard salary cap to prevent "Big 3s"
11. Shorter season. 40-60 games.
>>
re-allow handchecking
allow harder fouls
let niggas fight i love it when niggas fight ANTE UP YAP THAT FOOL ANTE UP KIDNAP THAT FOOL
>>
one team per country

olympic style

make the us team as shitty as every other team (only college players)
>>
>>64447768
>>64446913
>yuroboos
>>
Ease up on foul calls, let guys play more physical so weak three point babies can't just run around untouched.

Remove the ability to hack-a-player, use the under 2 minute rules all game for intentional fouls off the ball.

Abolish the restricted area.
Crack down even harder on flopping. Habitual floppers need to be suspended and heavily fined.

Contract two teams, not sure who, whichever teams have the lowest attendance over the past two seasons.

Make players stay in college at least two years.

Get rid of the draft lottery. Worst team gets the top pick like every other major league. Will tanking happen? Yes, but it happens now, look at the sixers for the past 3 years.

This should help make the game and league better so none of them will happen.
>>
more jews
>>
Allows fights like in Hockey. But if the fight reaches the fans, you're banned for life. So keep the fight on the court. Player that gets knocked out deducts 10 points from his team. Winner of the fight is awarded an open basket to do a dunk contest style dunk. Play resumes.
>>
Allow more niggery. Shootings, stabbings, theivery. Will require teams to protect what really matters to them, and only use it when they need to

Also apehoops almost there, so might as well go all the way
>>
>>64447987
i like this but instead

>players start fighting
>a pistol with one bullet is thrown onto the court
>first player to get shot gets ejected
>>
File: WOOOOOO.gif (2 MB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
WOOOOOO.gif
2 MB, 200x149
>>64447727
>-Allow team when in the bonus to choose wether they want free throws or side ball.
>>
>>64447799
>reallow handchecking

this would own, there would be so many more switches and Harden/curry/kyrie would be fucked while Bestbrook would thrive
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.