[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all foreigners in the UK Arsenal fans and not some other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 111331hp2.jpg (38 KB, 570x355) Image search: [Google]
111331hp2.jpg
38 KB, 570x355
Why are all foreigners in the UK Arsenal fans and not some other team? Also, which EPL team has the worst fans?
>>
>>64423763
Worst fans are probably Chelsea
>>
>>64423763
And why do all American soccer epl band wagoners support Arsenal also?
>>
>>64423871
It's a good choice for Americans because they're guaranteed to have a team to support in the CL, but they're not a sheikh owned money doping club. Now that United isn't winning things every year they will become a more popular choice I imagine.
>>
Lmao every single African here in London supports Chelsea, so...
>>
Every foreigner I know is either a United or Liverpool fan.

City fans used to be insufferable but they seem to have gotten tolerable. Liverpool fans can still be a bit retarded to have to deal with on a daily basis.
>>
>>64424828
>City fans

Literally have never met one in my entire life and don't believe they exist outside of Manchester.
>>
>>64423763
Breakdown:

United = Indians
Arsenal = Black English
Chelsea = Africans
Liverpool = Trash
City = People who actually live in Manchester / overseas Asians
>>
>>64423871
>American bandwagoners
>Not supporting Man U
>>
>>64424841
The only City fans I know are in Manchester as well and they used to be pricks about it for a while but they've grown out of it.
>>
>>64423871
Guns
>>
>>64424857
Arsenal is in my experience the most popular team in the US by a long shot
>>64424846
Don't forget the Moroccan living in Holland
>>
>>64424857
It's a split between United and Arsenal for top dog over here desu. There is a surprising amount of Spurs fans too, considering.
>>
West Ham.

Outside of EPL. MK Dons. Or English Barca fans.
>>
>>64424889
>West Ham
Seriously? Why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILGrNzloMSU
>>
it's because arsenal fans were slightly less racist during the dark times

>>64423871
it's because there's a gun on the badge
>>
>>64424893
west am way la
>>
>>64424893

I work in a bookies. Encounter fans of every team in there, and you can have good conversations with all of them - except West Ham fans and MK Dons fans. MK fans just talk shit about AFC Wimbledon all the time - not banter, just spiteful. And the West Ham fans can never actually speak - they just go 'AMMERS!!!! OOOOOIIIII!!!!!! BABBBBLES!!!!!!' I could understand if it was matchday - but midday on a tuesday? Fuck off man.
>>
What? That's weird. Everyone here who watches football is a Leicester city fan, and has been all their lives.
>>
>>64424846
>Black English
the eternal anglo does it again
>>
>>64423763
Arsenal fans are all shitskins and hipsters, I don't see how it gets any worse than that. If you need any more convincing, just head over to /arse/
>>
Arsenal have the biggest fanbase in London and it's not exactly a 99% white city, but I know black people who support Chelsea and Spurs too.

The politics is kind of being kicked out of football now, for example a black person down at Stamford Bridge or Upton Park would probably have been beaten half to death but now it's completely acceptable for anybody to go, although Chelsea's fanbase is mostly tourists and children.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.