[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how bad is the 49ers Offensive Line? Not only are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: GI5.jpg (73 KB, 654x435) Image search: [Google]
GI5.jpg
73 KB, 654x435
Just how bad is the 49ers Offensive Line?

Not only are they ranked dead last in the NFL, but they are also ranked either last or next to last at each individual position at the line, except for Left Tackle. Joe Staley is the best Left Tackle in the NFL, but that is literally all they got.

Don't all you all Motherfuckers be putting this on Blaine. He's NOT the Fucking problem!
>>
File: jedyork.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jedyork.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>64411407
>>
>>64411407
>Don't all you all Motherfuckers be putting this on Blaine. He's NOT the Fucking problem!

Yes he is. It's not all his fault but he's mediocre and unless your team is stacked as hell, that's a problem.

Anyway, the problem with the 49ers O-line is that they have 3 practice squaders and one guy playing out of position as their starters along with Joe Staley.
>>
>Joe Staley is the best Left Tackle in the NFL
not even close
>>
>>64417480
>*not anymore

ftfy
>>
Any line that allows nine sacks to my Browns is pretty bad.

But Blaine Gabbert's ceiling as a qb is semi-competent backup. You guys need a new one.

Oh, and has Ahmad Brooks calmed down yet? :)
>>
>>64417439
He's consistently put up 250+ yards with an awful o line and literally who's at receiver
>>64411705
You're right.
>>
>>64411705

This guy drafting and signing the OL?
>>
>>64419623
I certainly hope so, I think Gabs could be ok with some protection. Take an OL in the second (or first) get a Qb in the next available
>>
>kaep has a poor game
>fucking nigger etc
>blaine has a shit game
>not his fault waaaaaah
>>
>>64420111
I totally agree on that, Kap has flaws in his game big time his reads and pocket awareness need help badly.. but the only thing Gabbert has done that Kap hasn't is throw check downs for positive yards where Kap would have Just scrambled ran for probably not much yards less
>>
>>64411407
I tried telling everbody this same thing last season when davis and kilgore were injured. lupati is one of the worst pass blockers in football and we had two of the other worst blockers in football starting marcus and jonathan martin.

now it's even worse we got rid of lupati who while he made our qb's look like dogshit, he was at least one of the best run blockers of all time. and we no longer have anthony davis on the team. klilgore has been injured all season too. we are starting three of the worst blockers in football in martins, pears and devey. other teams say they have it worse but there's no comparison to how bad the 49ers line is when your entire right side all the way to your center is completely garbage and the coaching staff is too fucking stupid to keep tiller in or intentionally sabotaging the team.

the only thing i can figure out of this season is our front office is horse shit. they should be being crucified until the end of time for getting rid of harbaugh. what bigger front office coaching blunder was there than this? there have been plenty of bad coaches hired but no team has ever gotten rid of a coach with one of the best career winning percentages over one mediocre season. jed york and co are all fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.