[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tebow wasn't the GOAT QB >he wasn't pushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1450835243436.jpg (20 KB, 420x373) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450835243436.jpg
20 KB, 420x373
>tebow wasn't the GOAT QB
>he wasn't pushed out of the NFL due to his faith
>implying he wasn't the best circumciser ever

Why are you shitting up America, /sp/?
>>
Because white people are scum
>>
>>64408212
He can't throw a spiral reliably
I don't understand how
He has been throwing footballs for a long long time since hs or maybe even earlier than that
I can throw spirals
>>
>>64408212
Is he still a virgin?
>>
Left handed people are agents of the devil
>>
File: carpet.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
carpet.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>64408212
I could time Tebow's release with a sundial.
>but I didn't.
>>
File: interracial homosecksuality.png (100 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
interracial homosecksuality.png
100 KB, 300x168
>>64408212
>implying i don't hate both of jenner and tebow equally

simmer down, op
>>
>>64408212
This image is scarily accurate. Blame the media for it. It's called news "programming" for a reason.
>>
faggots applauding mental illness are not even seacücks bandwagoners or maybe are talking shit about muh cuntcussions and the lack of grills as coaches, they believe matt patricia is a grill

also tebow sucks
>>
The Broncos would have won at least 2 Super Bowls by now if they kept him
>>
Tebow's fall was one of the best sports stories of our generation. Start appreciating it.
>>
File: 144883448692578.jpg (46 KB, 1024x503) Image search: [Google]
144883448692578.jpg
46 KB, 1024x503
>>64408212
Rivers and Carr are both hyper religious, they just don't suck at what they're paid to do.
>>
BACK2BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS!!!
>>
The NFL is made up of a ton of gigantic christfags. He was 'pushed out' because he was shit and wouldn't accept being a TE or RB.

Unrelatedly: coming out as trans is actually brave (though I hate jenner), while being super christian in a 80+% christian country is just annoying.
>>
>>64411763
>coming out as trans is actually brave
depends on where you live
>>
>>64411176
Unironically yes
>>
>>64411176
Only in the technical "no vaginal penetration" sense of the word. I have it from good authority (former Gators alum) who attended the school with him that he would go out to the clubs with the team every weekend and there would be chicks lining up for the chance to give him his nightly blowjob.

Pretty sure like 25% of that campus sucked some Tebow dick while he was there. Over 1000 BJ's easily
>>
>>64408212
>tfw Tebow will never lead your team to an owl win
>>
>>64411789
I'd say it's brave in like 95% of the country. I'm a pretty progressive person in NYC, and I still don't think I would associate with a trans person.
>>
Tebow didn't get punished for being Christian, he got punished for having a retardedly fanatical fanbase stemming for his Christianity.

Denver drafted him as basically a PR stunt, but it only took a handful of subpar games from Orton or whoever for people to start DEMANDING that Tebow be put in. Billboards got put up and it was all the radio and TV sports stations could talk about until they finally had to give in.

The media circus he generates has such a negative effect on teams that it's simply not worth having him on the roster, even if he is a servicable backup
>>
>>64416568
Ok well his near wizardry status is much less impressive. Still good though considering his looks and who he is.
>>
Is this real? Nearly every player in the NFL has faith and is open about it, yet they aren't kicked out. Tebow sucks, simple.
>>
>>64416709
You cant be on 4dong and be progressive you nigger. Fuking liar
>>
how can one person be so lucky as to have media praise AFTER KILLING A PERSON?

jenner is the luckiest fucker alive
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.