[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mouyes >van gool Is he the one to fix >Manure lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Jose-Mourinho.jpg (29 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Jose-Mourinho.jpg
29 KB, 620x465
>mouyes
>van gool

Is he the one to fix >Manure lads?
>>
>>64399939
yes
>>
yeah probably
>>
He's not going there. Monghino is the antithesis of what they're supposed to stand for. Appoint this mook and they are finished.
>>
>>64400335
>Monghino is the antithesis of what they're supposed to stand for

kek that tripe went out the window when they turned on moyes 2 years ago
>>
I doubt he will stay in the EPL
>>
8 years ago, I'd tell you to fuck right off.

>can't win without spending loads of money
>doesn't give youth a chance
>plays dull, defensive football, packs the midfield and kills games
>poison personality, an absolute cunt of a man

But now? desu I'm losing faith in football. City's billionaire owners, PSG. Players and managers legitimately picking these clubs over the likes of United for more money... It's fucking disgusting. I'm done with principles and morality.

Let's sign Jose, hand him another 500 million. Pay Ronaldo 5 million a week or whatever it takes and let's just win at all costs.

That's what football has become these days.

RIP football.
Welcome Jose.
>>
>>64401591
Why?
You think United are supposed to stand for shit quality football and results? You think they're supposed to stand for going from 1st to 7th within 8 months?

He was clearly incompetent and out of his depth.
>>
File: 1403156641124.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1403156641124.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
Mata on suicide watch, Mouyes gonna chase him for the rest of his career just to kick him out of his teams.
>>
>>64401651
>Why?

>were man u we dont sack our managers we
always support them xddddd

lol moyes out after 15 games
>>
>>64401629
Buttravaged manure fan

Your team is shit for a few years, deal with it you baby
>>
>>64401708
>Buttravaged
Not sure where you're getting that from. I'm not 100% happy with LvG though, no.

>deal with it
Well the way I'd like to deal with it is to hire Mourinho and give him hundreds of millions to spend.
>>
>>64401671
No idea where you're getting that from. That has never been one of the principles at the club.

Ferguson wasn't sacked for 25 odd years because he was a God.
Same applies to Busby.

Nobody else has that immunity and it has never been claimed that they have. United will stand by and support any manager that is doing a good job and improving the squad.

You're just talking out of your arse t.b.h.

Also, Moyes was supported until the very end and wasn't even booed so again you're talking shit about things you have absolutely no clue about.
>>
>>64401757
>No idea where you're getting that from

all the spouting utd fans who wouldnt shut up about it
>>
>>64399939
I think he would do well.
I wanted him instead of Moyes.

When he's been given the budget and the players he wants, has he ever failed? Don't think so. He has a 100% record of success when he has had things his own way.

He'd get that control and support at United.

04-06 Chelsea were not a boring team to watch. They were effective. As were his treble winning Inter and Messi-killing Madrid team.
>>
>>64401782
Yeah well Liverpool fans said Brandon was going to bring back the glory days.
Chelsea fans said Mourinho was going to succeed for years and years and build a dynasty.
Arsenal fans said Wenger will win the league nearly every single season.

So fucking what? Do you deem all these opinions worthy of comment?

Stick to the facts you mong.
>>
>>64401821
i am sticking to facts

muh support the managers muh youth muh dont buy the league is a load of old shite

mourinho will go there and no utd fans will say fuck all about muh traditions theyre the same as any other fanbase
>>
>>64401757

Giggs will be that replacement but he needs to be groomed properly. He has learned under SAF, he has now had some time under LvG and if they bring in Mou that will be another class mentor. He just needs to go away for a year or two and take over as manager at some smaller club to get his feet wet. Then he can come back once Mou's contract is up or he bombs out like expected and take over.
>>
>>64401802
this, in the past 14 years or so

>porto
wins the league
wins the UEFA cup
wins the CL

>chelsea
wins the league twice in a row and the cup
wins the cup double

>inter
wins the league
wins the cl
wins the domestic cup

>madrid
wins the league
wins the cup

>chelsea again
wins the league

You'd have to be retarded to argue with his record. He's the best coach on the planet.
>>
>>64401757

>and wasn't even booed

Kek, you're right making noise inside Old Trafford is a bannable offence. They had to hire a fucking plane to get their point across instead.
>>
>>64401845
You're still not using any facts.

Show me an official club statement where Manchester United categorically state they WILL support ANY manager under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Also, provide the same statement about spending money. United have always spent money and improved their squad.

Unless you can produce this evidence, you are not dealing with facts.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>64401880
low quality posting
>>
>>64401861
Please provide evidence that that plane was paid for by United fans. Could have been City fans trying to cause bother.

Moyes was supported until the end. Fans chanted his name home and away until his very last day. It was absolutely incredible. Inspirational stuff.

Stuff you wouldn't see at any other club. Best fans in the world without a shadow of a doubt.
>>
File: moyes in.jpg (60 KB, 634x286) Image search: [Google]
moyes in.jpg
60 KB, 634x286
>>
>>64401898

Haha get fucked you silly tart, fans from every other club in the country loved watching Moyes' united, we were praying that he wouldn't get sacked. Why would we hire a plane encouraging his sacking.

Chanting the name of someone who is shit is not inspirational, it is mocking them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.