[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck will fix this mediocrity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Everton_FC_logo.svg.png (233 KB, 1002x1024) Image search: [Google]
Everton_FC_logo.svg.png
233 KB, 1002x1024
What the fuck will fix this mediocrity?
>>
More Americans. Our superior footballing abilities to the English will improve their clubs.
>>
Get Clint Dempsey
>>
>>64398618
Yes, because Tim Howard has been doing such an outstanding job?
>>
Move to a better city that will support them.
>>
>>64398608
tell yer ma yer ma to wipe away all your tears 2bh pham
>>
time.
theyll fade away to the championship just like aston villa.
next up - the trottingham hotspurts
>>
They need a guy like David Moyes at the helm.
>>
File: moyles2.jpg (109 KB, 615x786) Image search: [Google]
moyles2.jpg
109 KB, 615x786
>>64398764
kek
>>
More pitch invasions
>>
>the scouse espanyol

who cares desu
>>
>moyetinez
>Howard
OUT

>pellegrini
>Butland
IN
>>
>>64398778

The tabloid-style font and crash blossom style of writing adds to the cringe.
>>
A good scouting system in recondite places
>>
>>64398608
They still are the kings of the Merseyside tho:
>better GD than Liverpool
>Don't get thrashed by FUCKING WATFORD
>Actually play attractive football with some of the better attacking players in the entire league
>negligible point difference
>>
new stadium, offload the shite like barry, lukaku, jagielka, howard etc
>>
File: 1450542692822.png (315 KB, 624x349) Image search: [Google]
1450542692822.png
315 KB, 624x349
Killing Martinez according to their increasingly desperate supporters.
>>
>>64399876
take your hands off our younglings!
>>
actually looked pretty good when ive watched them this season, just unlucky due to leaky defence
>>
>>64399918

>lukaku
>>
I haven't followed the EPL in a while, how are Barkley and Stones doing?

>>64399935
Your youngsters are to football what instagram models are for sheikhs, me'irmão.

>>64399918
I'd argue their stadium is one of their best assets
>>
>>64398636

Everton sells out and has probably the best away following in the league (debateable though obviously) even in spite of their 21 years of failure.

I don't think any club in the world could ask for better support.
>>
Tim Howard needs to retire gracefully before he kills all the goodwill he generated over 8 years and get lynched.

Seriously, if Everton had a decent keeper - not an amazing one, just a fucking normal, decent one - they'd be third right now. Maybe even higher.

Tim fucking Howard. All the guy does is post "LET'S GO GET IT GUYS!" to his legion of American autist social media followers before shitting his pants at every cross and conceding two or three goals every game, at which point the rest of the team take to their social media accounts to apologise for another draw or defeat despite scoring three goals.

Fuck Tim Howard.
>>
>>64399975
>>64399979
Post your Everton shirt, mate
>>
>>64399985

I have several, was born and raised an Evertonian but had to bow out from support the last two seasons after moving abroad.
>>
File: 2480.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
2480.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1152
>>64400005
Having a good time over there?
>>
>>64400016

No it's weird and everyone supports Man U because some korean guy played for them many years ago and most still think that he does. Only Man U games are televised.
>>
File: the-goat-tower-9.jpg (54 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
the-goat-tower-9.jpg
54 KB, 700x525
Goats, bring the goats.
>>
>>64398608
Remove Koné, get rid of Martinez.
>>
>>64399960
Barkley was good at the beginning of the season, but now he kind of fell off, and Stones makes mistakes pretty consistently.
>>
>>64400068
Kone is absolute trash. He only actually does something when he's playing against shit teams. When he's faced with actual defense, he shits his pants.
>>
>>64398608
Easy. Become properly shit instead.
>>
some goats would really pull that tower together

just sayin'
>>
>>64401988
I'd argue that Lukkaku is close.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.