[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eli Manning says Josh Norman "cried a little bit"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: eliteone.jpg (51 KB, 499x327) Image search: [Google]
eliteone.jpg
51 KB, 499x327
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25422409/eli-manning-said-josh-norman-cried-a-little-bit-in-odell-beckham-jr-battle

FUCKING BASED GOD ELI BRINGING AUTISTIC TIER BANTS
>>
File: BBB.jpg (73 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
BBB.jpg
73 KB, 800x533
This triggers the gnat
>>
File: hallowedbethyname.jpg (32 KB, 316x391) Image search: [Google]
hallowedbethyname.jpg
32 KB, 316x391
He has spoken
>>
>>64393947
>new yorkers will defend this
>>
>this is actual journalism
the fuck? it's weird to see anyone actually defending this, especially a 2 time Super Bowl winner QB what's even more idiotic is how Eli painting the said CB in question to be in the wrong… lol only cause he cried. what the fuck, Eli? just cause he cried is reason enough to be lumped in with ODB's lunacy.

> I don't think either one was in the right, but I didn't think one was worse than the other.

yeah I get muh team muh teammate but this guy was someone willing to hurt their competition in a stupid dirty play. definitely ODB is in the wrong. what did Norman do wrong besides trolling too hard? so what if he cried, someone just blind sided him with the intent of taking his head off. ODB should be suspended for the rest of the season (next 2 games) and only play if his team makes to the post season playoffs. he was looking to hurt someone who was unaware and undefended, that's dirty in any sport. cheap sucker punch and a days worth of unsportsmanlike conduct.

why even report this crud oh yeah Giants fans want something nice to read about their shit team

nothing to see here folks, just another fluff circle jerk wink wink report
>>
bitch ass nigga, you tell em eli
>>
goober number two
>>
>>64396232
how can you be this upset when your team won lmao
cry more like your idol
>>
>>64396258
not a Panthers fan, anon

Cowboys fan here so yeah I want to shit on someone especially division rivals after Saturday's loss

watching Revis vs Dez was entertaining no cheap shots were taken cause these two are men

Revis said of the whole thing is that it reminded him of this Deion Sanders-Andre Rison fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6f8oEAuXs

can't compare the two honestly you have a fight in one and the other is a late helmet to helmet blind sided tackle

fucked up especially with this whole concussion buzz going around for the movie
>>
>>64396366
also I find it funny that in the morning of the game he went on NFL Network on a bit about his keys to success

only to choke it all away in the most unprofessional manner possible
>>
>this vagiant damage control
>>
>OBJ tries to end Norman's season with dirty hits
>commentators even mention that OBJ wasn't even running routes on certain plays just going straight for Norman
>media takes OBJ's side
>>
>>64393947
Coming from the QB that literally cried about the Chargers possibly selecting him? K
>>
>>64396761
The Chargers thing was because of a family beef.
>>
When Eli shit talks about you, you know your a beta
>>
>>64396788
k
>>
>>64396562

If you mean the national media, then sure. But on the Giants radio broadcast Carl Banks was ripping Odell to shreds and pleading for him to be benched.
>>
>>64393947
i can't wait for the panthers to choke in the playoffs.
>>
>>64396854
Mike Francesca was absolutely livid at OBBitch
>>
>>64396862
>YFW they get the DAT BIRD treatment in Charlotte again
>>
>>64396854
>>64396875
Every single actual Giant fan has called OBJ classless and was shitting on the team because they didn't bench him. People just think casual fare weather fans opinions on some circlejerk mean more.
>>
>>64396901

My Dad has been going to Giants games since 1964 and was appalled. I'm certain all the other old-timers felt the same way.
>>
>>64396883
now that dat bird lost their best defensive player its up to the seahawks or packers
>>
games like that are what make football worth watching faggots
>>
>>64396901
please it was all lol josh kekman, obj showing him who is boss, and non stop trash talking.

giants fans suck objs dick constantly its like patriots with brady, texans with jj watt or vikings with bridgewater.
>>
>>64396901

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc6dP9kjmho

I know people like ragging on Francesa but he says some really good shit from time to time.
>>
>>64397020
>a team's best performing players are most liked by the fanbase

astute observation there, amigo.
>>
>>64397020
>like the entire country with Brady

FTFY ;)
>>
>>64396232
Nigga you sound mad as fuck.
>>
>>64396232
What do you want? Do you really think eli is gonna talk shit about his teammate? You are fucking autistic
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 532x229) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 532x229
>>64397505
see pic
>>64397594
what I want is to put a stop to these stupid useless sports PC soft journalism.

why isn't anything being written on how Coughlin and the refs didn't sit down ODB? no we rather ask question on how players feel even when you know they're salty and jaded biased answers.

I normally don't follow the media but after seeing this shit it just pissed me off when we can breeze past and dismiss one man's safety in any profession not matter the pay is fucked up. when you lose safety rights all hell will break loose.
>>
Obj has been targeted since last season. He plays with a lot of emotion and yesterday was an example of it going way too far.

The comments in pregame and the whole batghazi situation all added fuel to the fire. The very first play Norman suplexed OBJ. Carolina wanted to get in his head and it worked.

The refs did nothing during the game and just let it escalate. Literally everyone is at fault.
>>
>>64397827
I agree 100% that the headshot was way too far, whether the refs were being lax in what they were calling or not.

In the video OBJ was clearly trying to cheapshot Norman. I don't think he was intentionally aiming for his head. Norman stopped suddenly and OBJ had already committed to delivering a hit. The optics of the helmet to helmet cheapshot make OBJ look a lot worse. His suspension would've been deserved regardless.
>>
anyone who thinks OBJ shouldnt win MVP is an estrogen filled faggot
>>
Is OBJ a faggot?
Looks like one
Gets triggered like one
[spoiler]catches like one [/spoiler]
>>
not that we already didnt know this, but new yorkers really showing themselves to be the biggest pieces of collective shit in the nation
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.