[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this britfag get into NFL? What team(s) should I follow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: feature.nfl_.shield.640x360.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
feature.nfl_.shield.640x360.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
How does this britfag get into NFL?
What team(s) should I follow?
>>
>>64383394
Have a word with yourself.
>>
>>64383394
Don't
It's our sport. Get your own
>>
Bandwagon the cheatriots like 97.3% of this board
I still remember that Brit who said he chose them because it had the word England on it
>>
>>64383494
I chose them because I stayed up watching them beat the rams in the superbowl when i was 12, is that okay or should I pick another team fuckboi
>>
>>64383512
Generally don't care, family
Just know you and I are now mortal enemies, I wouldn't resuscitate you
>>
>>64383394

It's really not worth it.
>>
>>64383494
Any likeable teams that don't win everything but generally do well?
>>
>>64383585
Steelers
Jets
Ravens
Cardinals
Bengals
>>
>>64383700
Thanks anon, I think I'll bandwagon Cardinals
>>
>>64383585
Listen if you like the patriots go for it, I can't stand them but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. You should do what I tell Americans to do when they want to follow a prem club, just watch and sooner or later one will stand out, doesn't really matter what anyone here thinks of who you like apart from bants
>>
>>64383700
>steelers
>likeable

sure, maybe Antonio Brown is likeable if you ignore Rapistburger and their shitty fanbase
>>
The Patriots are literally the dumbest team a Brit could support. You literally fought a war against them. It's like an American supporting ISIL FC or something.

Just support England's honorary NFL franchise, the Jacksonville/London Jaguars. Bortles might end up being decent enough and Allen Robinson is elite. Could be pushing for playoffs within 2 seasons.
>>
>>64383394
Join the Packers family. I did and it feels good.
>>
>>64384169
>You literally fought a war against them
If that were true then Great Britain would have won the war, faggotBrady would have jizzelle fighting for him

>>64384176
>I really really like women
>>
>>64384097
Not so much looking to bandwagon a team that wins all the time, less enjoyment in that imo
I watched a fair bit of NFL when I was in Vietnam, was generally being played in the pubs all day every day, whodathunkit eh?

No team really stood out for me to want to support them but I enjoyed watching it. A likeable team that plays well would be ideal for me really.

As I said here >>64383927 would Cardinals be a good team for me to follow?
>>
>>64384431
If you want, I still think you should just enjoy watching and sooner or later you'll naturally like one more than the others
Playoffs are around the corner too
Just enjoy yourself, senpai
>>
I got into Football after a uni friend invited me to a superbowl party in early 2007, after that I decided to follow the sport and picked a team largely at random, I have been following the Denver Broncos since.

been fun times 2bh, pick a team, any team but watch as many games as you can. you will learn the sport and the ins and outs of who is good better that way
>>
>>64384484
Ok, I'll just watch and see. Thanks senpai
>>
Follow the Redskins since they're the people you took the land that formed our great nation from.
>>
>>64384431
cardinals are cool bro. Generally a not too flashy team that gets shit done. They have one of the best modern receivers with Larry Fitzgerald. They have fairly good chances at the superbowl this year. Rivalry with the Seahawks
>>
>>64384747
how many years does Fitzgerald have left you reckon? how many does Palmer for that matter?
>>
>>64384915
he's signed to a contract for at least 4 more years. After that he might float around on random teams but would be late 30s and close to retirement age.
Palmer is definitely gonna retire in the next few years. Not sure what the QB situation will be like then. But they have a cool clutch young rookie running back showing some promise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2RdidO0pkM
>>
>>64383585
The only American football that is on TV over here usually is the Super Bowl, so you should probably pick a team that reaches plenty of Super Bowls. The Seattle Seahawks have made the last two, and have a chance again this season, despite historically being underdogs, so they'd be a good team to bandwagon.
>>
>>64383394
You could follow my dick?
>>
>>64383394
Just watch some games and see if there is a team you like. Or you could watch some old nfl films stuff and see if there is a team with a history that you like. I'm a raiders fan, so I recommend them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.