[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>@ManUtd can confirm José Mourinho has been appointed first-team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: CWw9eJkWoAAU8ks.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CWw9eJkWoAAU8ks.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>@ManUtd can confirm José Mourinho has been appointed first-team manager on a 3 year deal.
>>
MOU OUT
>>
Nice graphic skills Lithuania
>>
i have mixed emotions about this
>>
>muh attacking football
>attack attack attack
>muh tradishuns
>muh entertainment
>u wot? u fookin wot? u fookin wot m8?

Cancerous club, cancerous fans, cancerous 'footballing culture'. The fans don't realise that the game has evolved, that classic 442 type football with a slowpoke like Beckham being given tons of time on the wing to whip in crosses for 2 strikers isn't coming back, ever again. Pressing these days in insane, there's no time and space to do that shit, margins are fine, you have to scrape and battle and get lucky and eke out wins. Mou is a proven winner a warrior. Head to head he bested Fergie quite clearly. But manure fans will put on their 1996 goggles and throw a hissy fit when they don't see what they want.

Mou is too good for this delusional club. Literally the new Liverpool. He should wait for Wonga to finally win the title again this season and retire happy, then take over from him at Arsenal. Arse fans are knobs too, but at least they live in the real world, and are pragmatic. They were begging Wonga to adapt a more defensive, solid, gritty approach for years while they were getting cucked by Mou/Chelsea and the Manchester clubs. But last year's smash and grab victory against City was a watershed, and from time to time Arse have started to play like this sometimes now. The same thing today, also ironically agianst City. Arse had 37% possession but the fans were happy. Mou will be appreciated at Arsenal.
>>
>>64392921
Wow! Did you really type all that bullshit!? God DAMN!
>>
>>64392947
Pinpoint ONE factually incorrect thing in my post. Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>64392921
Nice blog fagit
>>
>>64392970
All of it.
>>
can't wait - but would rather let van laal prove himself completely incapable by letting him have the rest of the season to fuck up and then get poop or mouyes

worst case scenario is that laal scrapes a bunch of wins and survives somehow
>>
>>64382359

Nigga van laal has to get sacked first

At least post a fake tweet about that
>>
>>64392921
I love how brits think that everyone else in their country is an idiot.
>>
>>64393208
probably because everyone in their country is an idiot
>>
Loving how United "fans" unironically want Mourinho to take over kek

They are willing to accept "Mr. Chelsea" not because of his playstyle or management skills, but because he has a reputation of winning

United "fans" go on about the "United way" of attacking football and playing youth, but under Mourinho that would essentially be all over

Fuck Paki's and Indians are a fickle and fair weathered bunch, next thing they'll be eying up Wonga after they fire Mourinho

United are too far gone, they are literally the new Liverpool

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>64394215
If United is the new Liverpool then what does that make Liverpool?
>>
>>64394327
the new Leeds la
>>
>>64394518
Yeah, that seems about right.
>>
What about Lang Baal?
>>
>>64382359
>plastics will defend this
>>
I've been off /sp/ all weekend to stay away from Star Wars spoilers, where do I go to laugh at >mou?
>>
>>64394215
I laugh thinking about what an enormous faggot you must be irl
>>
>>64396477
You are literally SEETHING cunt

kys you indian piece of shit
>>
>>64396600
high levels of anger can lead to a heart attack
take caution!
>>
File: specialone.jpg (145 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
specialone.jpg
145 KB, 620x387
What is his philosophy?
>>
>>64396765
>We make big bus and park in big games.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.