[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this movie perfectly explains what happened to chelsea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
this movie perfectly explains what happened to chelsea
>>
Is it good?
>>
>>64381553
It's a rousing tale of daily life in Italy
>>
>>64381572
Good thing I don't live there than
>>
>>64381584

*then
>>
>>64381600
Thanks
>>
>>64379903
That was a nice documentary on Europes future
>>
>>64381553
yes. its not a white guilt liberal shitfest either. it actually pictures the black guys as bad. heck the only white people in it are the UN photographers and they are seen for a few seconds in the cars. They even paint a chinese guy as bad for doing business with the warlord. it sums up reality nicely.
>>
>>64381731
>its not a white guilt liberal shitfest either.

You're right, and thats why libcucks threw a fucking tantrum.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/14/beasts-of-no-nation-is-sure-to-be-a-favorite-with-racists/
>>
>>64381771
lol i was expecting liberal outrage. their fantasy world is incompatible with reality.
>>
>>64381800
The only good thing lately is the disconnect between reality and their bullshit delusions is getting so enormous even the dumbest pleb is starting to wake up and get sick of it.
>>
>>64381771
that's just 200 words
why is libscum so lazy nowadays
>>
>>64379903
>"come here and do dis ting for me"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64381771
>new york post
>>
>>64382841
Because they can be. None of their braindead readers read past the title anyway. They just check to confirm that the author shares their bias, feel smug and self righteous, and move on to the next clickbait
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.