[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you all excited for the LA Raiders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: LA Raiders.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
LA Raiders.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Well?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 602x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 602x403
>>64376875
Firme I'm down with the pinche Raiders
>>
NO. FUCK NO. I am fine with the Chargers. But fuck no to the raiders. A loser ass team with a boring ass theme, criminal fanbase, etc. Fuck them.
>>
>>64377404
The Raiders mean more to LA than the Dodgers do, you idiot.

CBS already covers the Raiders like its a home team
>>
>>64376875
So which team is actually moving?
>>
>>64377366

that nigga in the middle

>shit forgot my gloves, better stick in my hands in my pocket
>>
>>64377436
Raiders and Chargers most likely

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/18/st-louis-approves-150-million-for-new-nfl-stadium/

The rams are eliminated from the LA Bowl because they gave $150 to keep their team while SD and OAK gave $0
>>
>>64377460
LA goes from none to two teams??

This is going to fail, like all the times it has in the past
>>
the last thing LA needs is more fucking Raider fans
>>
>>64377469
except 65-75% of LA NFL fans are Raider fans
>>
The worst part about OP spamming this thread is that people will still fall for it.
>>
>>64377460
You know that none of that is binding, right?

And that the city of St. Louis can't force the Rams to stay in St. Louis.
>>
>>64377544
You think the NFL is going to turn down FREE MONEY?!
>>
>>64377576
uh, yes? Because it's not that much, especially not to build a new stadium in a place where the owner doesn't even plan on staying no matter what
>>
>>64377460
It wont be the Raiders and Chargers because one team will have to be moved out of the division. It will be the Chargers and Rams.
>>
The classic LA raiders gear I inherited from my dad will make black people want to befriend me.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 348x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 348x437
>>64377416
jose plz stop shit posting break time is over at the chicken packing plant.
no respectable LA resident wants the raiders here.
>>
>>64377600
Regardless, Rams aren't moving to LA. The LA relocation committee has said they want 2 teams, and nobody wants to work with Kroenke.
>>
File: Straight-Outta-compton4.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1134) Image search: [Google]
Straight-Outta-compton4.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1134
>entire cast comes out on the field in '64 impalas
>start performing L.A.
>after song ends, cube and dre come out to perform fuck da police
>song ends and suddenly lights dim
>holo eazy E steps out
>"WELL I'M EAZY E I GOT BITCHES GALORE
19-0
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.