[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (79 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 1200x1200
JUST
>>
AHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: beepbeepdata.jpg (9 KB, 159x219) Image search: [Google]
beepbeepdata.jpg
9 KB, 159x219
>clots
>>
File: the dog's bollocks.jpg (52 KB, 460x264) Image search: [Google]
the dog's bollocks.jpg
52 KB, 460x264
shit got fucked up, senpai
>>
>lel we have Andrew Luck and play in the AFC South so we're guaranteed a playoff berth

This season has been awful
>>
>>64362481
FUCK
>>
GO AHEAD AND WIN THE DIVISION YOU SHIT EATING FAGGOTS.

GO AHEAD AND IMMEDIATELY LOSE THE WILD CARD GAME SO THAT EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE AFC SOUTH IS A PILE OF SHIT DIVISION AND ON PAR WITH HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS.
>>
>>64362908
MY
>>
>>64363462
SHIT
>>
>>64363982
UP
>>
If only the Jaguars weren't finding new fucking ways to lose games
>>
FIRE PAGANO
FIRE PAGANO
FIRE GRIGSON
FIRE GRIGSON
DRAFT OL
DRAFT RB
DRAFT DB
PLEASE FIX MY TEAM SOMEONE
>>
I'm actually pretty happy. Season was lost from the moment luck got hurt again and instead of sneaking to 9-7 and winning a playoff game, we're going to collapse completely which means we have a 100% guaranteed firing of Grigson. Obviously would rather see us win than lose, but this will be good in the long run. Luck gets to recover fully and get locked down by a big contract, Pagano isn't renewed, Grigson is gone, and if we're REALLY lucky, Irsay will finally die from overdose. Not holding my breath on that last one though
>>
Texans here. You guys are probably still getting into the playoffs. We're gonna get cucked by the Titans. I feel it.
>>
>>64364292
Nah, you guys earned the division. No way we beat Miami next week. Maybe the tits in week 17, but I doubt it.

Since you'll be playing the Chiefs, you better not fuck up what the colts have mostly been responsible, their playoff drought. We've cucked them every time we play them in the playoffs, you cucked us today, so you better cuck them for us
>>
File: uHqY9zC.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
uHqY9zC.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>how colts played
But I think firing someone and getting a team to rally and not all our eggs in one (Lucky) basket would help. And by that I mean get a better Oline
>>
>>64364517
Beating Miami isn't as hard as you make it sound senpai
>>
A new age is about to dawn for the AFC South. Soon we won't be made fun of. I can feel it bros.
>>
File: because JJ Effing Watt.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
because JJ Effing Watt.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1200
>>64366418
>>
>tfw they get their act together and beat the fins and tits, screwing themselves out of a decent draft pick

Fuck it, we'll probably just draft a receiver or trade it for some shitter anyway
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.