[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation FURY LESS THAN 1 HOUR TO GO EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1450635806175.jpg (44 KB, 808x539) Image search: [Google]
1450635806175.jpg
44 KB, 808x539
Let's do this.

Tyson Fury is the new Heavyweight Boxing World Champion.

He has also pissed off the left wing establishment with his comments on women/gays etc.

SJWs have been petitioning the BBC to get him removed from the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award. They are picketing the event tonight. The SJW infested BBC have been forced to leave him in but are obviously embarrassed about it. Multiple sportsmen/politicians/media commentators have spoken out against him.

Vote Fury at 1850hrs.

I can't imagine who normally votes in this non-event but with enough of us new voters we should be able to swing it. Even if extra people vote to stop him (which they shouldn't at the moment as they think he has no chance of winning) their vote will be spread across all other nominees.

Register online at BBC for 1 free vote or call multiple times. Calls are 15p in UK, no idea for rest of the world. To offset costs place a bet. His odds are huge. 20-1 easy enough to find. Free bets at various websites available.

God Speed, Fair knights.

UPDATE:

Actual presenter of awards says he shouldn't win:
www.guardian.com/sport/2015/dec/18/id-feel-confused-if-tyson-fury-won-gabby-logan-bbc-sports-personality-of-the-year

Every paper has articles against him but every comment section supports him. People are pissed off with the campaign against him.

Register now and vote once per email address or phone in at 1850hrs.

The time is now
>>
Do your duty!
>>
Use a mailinator email address to sign up with an account.
>>
He's 4th favourite with the bookies.

This needs to happen. Vote Fury!
>>
Where Are You?!
>>
Have the votes opened yet?
>>
>>64357521
Not yet, soon.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/sports-personality/35088225
>>
Put it on /b/ and tell 'em /sp/ sent you.
>>
>>64357751
Already there, and on /pol/
>>
Hoof
>>
guise
>>
>>64356216
bump
>>
Vote Fury for free speech and for hilarity to annoy the lesbian presenter who hates him
>>
Fury is a retarded goon and his showing against Wlad was shit, but I'll vote for him because SJWs are literally treasonous cunts that should be executed.
>>
Tyson Fury is a legend
>>
>>64359510
>>>reddit/
>>
OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
VOTE NOW TYSON FURY or HUMANITY IS LOST
>>
>yfw The Gypsy King c.ucks the brits

Seriously tho I think he should win it. World Champs don't grow on trees.
>>
You don't even need a legit email address. There's no confirmation process to follow. Just email (literally anything) and password then you can vote.
>>
How the fuck do I vote? What a shitty website. It's just sending me around in circles
>>
>>64361086

>This vote is not available outside of the United Kingdom.

fuggit
>>
>>64361185
proxy
>>
But I don't hate gay people though, you autists.
>>
What a terrible TV cringe fest
>>
>>64361282
British unified world boxing champion mate. This is SPOTY, not a SJW popularity contest
>>
>>64361282
But you hate free speech
>>
When is the winner announced?
>>
>>64361482
next 5-10 mins
>>
>>64361345

Yeah, exactly, "personality" means that sporting achievement alone isn't enough. You also have to not be a cunt, or at least try not to. Can you honestly tell me Tyson Fury is trying his hardest to not be a cunt?

I mean, if you hate gay people, I get why you'd vote for him, but if you hate gay people you're a retard and it's worrying that you've been left alone long enough to access the BBC website.

And stop saying "SJW", it's the new "sheeple" and just as embarrassing.

>>64361412

There's nothing illegal about what he said, nor should there be. But you can't act like a dickhead and then pretend your rights are being infringed when people tell you you're a dickhead.
>>
https://www.cerallo.com/vote.php
>>
Did they announce the winner already or what?
>>
you failed (of course)
>>
Fury wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>64362224
epic trick
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>couldn't even get him into the top 3

top fucking kek
>>
>Thinking spammed votes would ever get counted
>>
File: 1450551612671.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1450551612671.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
I come from /pol/ and I've been shitposting on that board since 2011. I'm one of the greatest czech shitposters of all time. Gentlemen. Tonight we were defeated by SJW cucks and leftist propaganda. Don't let that make you give up on your dreams of freedom in sports or life. Hopefully in the future the 4chan boards will unite on even greater scale to defeat the traitors. Except /mlp/ and /lgbt/ you guys fuck off we are full.
>>
>cheeky bump
>>
Fury came fourth!!
>>
Missed out on third by less than 8000 votes.
>>
/pol/ BTFO
>>
HES A RACIST N A SEXIST
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.