[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American television commercials tell me the Premier League is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: primier.png (171 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
primier.png
171 KB, 400x400
American television commercials tell me the Premier League is the world's best football. Am I being lied to?
>>
Depends how you quantify "best"

Best quality teams and players? No.

Best entertainment value? Yes.
>>
File: :sp:bottomleft.jpg (87 KB, 1019x436) Image search: [Google]
:sp:bottomleft.jpg
87 KB, 1019x436
NBC sports yesterday was soccer followed by surfing followed by fucking swimming.

How do they stay in business? What's next week, skateboarding and poker?
>>
>>64350156
agreed

>64350085
if you need to sleep quicly watch a french league game not involving PSG
>>
Let's look at this season's CL knockout round.

PL - 3/4 teams. 75%
La Liga - 3/5 teams. 60%
Bundesliga - 2/4. 50%

And that doesn't even have the current best team in Europe, my club, Leicester, involved.

Short answer: no

Long answer: nah mate
>>
Affirmative
>>
Team that was rock bottom of the league this time last season is now top of the league with a 5 point cushion. Last seasons champions are 4 points clear of the relegation zone.

Not the best teams in the league, but definitely an entertaining one to watch.
>>
>>64350085
I've been supporting Leicester since I was a young boy. Three months later and I think I've made the best decision of my life. I couldn't be more happier. We're really going to do it.
>>
>>64350209
leicester are my team too, i hope to finally get to make my first visit to the king power stadium this season
>>
>>64350085
best teams + best clubs = best league
>>64349290 L
>>64349290 F
>>64349290 P
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
Is Chelsea, dare I say it, a "meme team"?
>>
>>64350085
Kek, ITT missing the joke.
>>
I didn't know they played football in yurop
>>
>an american being fooled by the british jewmedia
a classic

check the current state and last decade of the sport.
>>
>>64350459
>>64350664
>Watching Ronaldo score tap ins is fun guise I promise!
>>
>>64350085
Laychester is currently top of the league, how could it not be
>>
>>64350459

>le buttmad spaniard appears
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.