[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel that a Mexican striker is one of the most effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
How does it feel that a Mexican striker is one of the most effective goal scorers in recent times?

>scored 20 goals in his first season with United
>is the third most effective goal scorer of all time in the EPL
>just behind messi and penaldo in goals per minutes when he was in madrid
>chicharito literally making bundesliga his bitch

I don't understand how he does it, but the guy can't stop scoring goals.
>>
Stop with the Chicharito threads, pls
>>
>>64335626
Chicharito is elite now. he deservesthese threads
>>
>>64335626
Once chicha stops scoring
>>
I fucking hate chicarito desu senpai
>>
>>64336171
Why hate him? He's humble, he isn't lazy like your average Mexican and he is a great player.
>>
please stop making these threads you fargeets

he is good but that's it, not even top class
>>
>>64336231
He is your best player
He is a top striker atm
>>
>>64336254
no, Guardado is the best Mexican Player atm, probably the best player in the Ederivise

no he is not a top class striker, there are easily 5 strikers that are better than him
>>
>>64336332
>guardado
He is playing in a shitty league and Hernandez has proven himself in la liga and epl. EPL is a death sentence for Mexicans. Guardado couldn't hack it as a winger for Valencia.

Hernandez is top 10 easily.
>>
I'm American and it feels good that he's from our Concacaf region, hopefully there will be many GOATs to come from based /CUM/.
>>
>>64336419
because Guardado is not a winger, his failure at Valencia was his manager's fault

top 10 seems reasonable with his current form, let's see if he can maintain it for the rest of the season
>>
>>64336884
Hernandez is a consistent player (outside one bad year with Mexico, but every one was shit under chepo around that time) so I wouldn't worry about it. He has scored goals in a big team, shit team like neverkusin, played well in mulitple leagues, plays well for his NT. What more do you want to see from him
>>
>>64337131
Not choking with the NT in games that matter would be good once in a while.
>>
>>64336419
and yet Guardado plays CL and Shitcarito doesn't
>>
>>64340026
Hernandez did what he had to do. that team is just notorious for choking
>>
>>64340067
so it's the perfect team for Hernandez then :^)
>>
>>64340093
>>64340093
Hernandez is a clutch player m8.
>>
Is it possible to hide chicanos?
Mexicans and chicanos are the worst posters on spee.
>>
>>64341767
>mad manure fan

LMAO
>>
>>64341767
I despise Man United. I just hated having to read posts from the worst footballing people on earth. You guys act like you are hot shit football experts when Mexico is literally the worst "footballing"(Large population + love of football) nation.
>>
Is it too late to surrender to chichaGOAT?
>>
>>64341896
Whoops
>>64341809
>>
>>64335609
Chicharito is the new Kane.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.