[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You heard it here first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: reu_2132654.jpg (55 KB, 800x611) Image search: [Google]
reu_2132654.jpg
55 KB, 800x611
This will be in the news quite soon

I know from a good source within Stamford Bridge that Jose Mourinho said to Hazard, in front of the rest of the players: You should have been sold in the summer, you will never be as good as Messi

This is essentially what begun the Mutiny along with Oscar backing him - Fabregas and Costa for reasons of their own joined with them

Terry did know about this but didn't get involved, he has just been legitimately poor
>>
>never be as good as messi

Wow, devastating. Did he also tell him that he'll never be a Nobel prize winner? Or that he'll never be a dog?
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT CHELSEA WILL GET RELEGATED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
>>
>>64326134
>you will never be as good as Messi
whoa, I'm sure Hazard was broken inside by this completely unexpected revelation
>>
I always have a good source inside Stamford bridge (my dad) sources say during team meetings he would chant messi 30 times consecutively
>>
>>64326163
kek, this. i can't tell which party looks more unprofessional and petty
>>
>>64326134
This was on the back page of the mirror 3 days ago senpai
>>
https://vine.co/v/Oh6gtia7KaJ
>>
>>64326134
>Fabregas and Costa for reasons of their own joined with them

wew lad, the level of detail in this groundbreaking news is astounding, it has be legit
>>
>>64326134
>you will never be as good as Messi
Nobody will be as good as Messi, shit banter desu
>>
To be honest, as much as we know it, I doubt Hazard doesn't think he'll be as good as Ronaldo or Messi, when he has a huge fanbase and offers from big clubs for huge money at 23
>>
File: 14505469201181497624297.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
14505469201181497624297.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>64326213
Forgot pic
>>
My dad works for Nintendo and he said Jose would regularly whip Hazard in the showers with a leather belt.
>>
>>64326239
He's almost 25. I'm sure by now he has a clue about it as well as Santa and the tooth fairy not being real.
>>
>telling him he will never be as good as messi.

no shit, he should concentrate first on being the best player in london.
>>
I too have been told i will never be as good as messi. Really hurt t.bh láds
>>

I know from a good source within anime that Jose Mourinho said to Hazard, in front of the rest of the players: I'm glad Naruto stopped in 2014, it will never be as good as One Piece

This is essentially what begun the Mutiny along with Oscar backing him - Fabregas and Costa for reasons of their own joined with them

Terry did know about this but didn't get involved as he was more of a Bleach fan, he has just been legitimately poor
>>
>>64326163
>>64326312
>>64326196
>>64326234
>>64326550

All you retards not understanding the Messi reference

Hazard said last season he was as good as Messi you absolute fucking plebs
>>
File: 1450546385950.jpg (22 KB, 222x395) Image search: [Google]
1450546385950.jpg
22 KB, 222x395
You heard it here first.

I know from a good source within King Power that Claudio Ranieri said to Mahrez, in front of the rest of the players: You will never be sold in the summer, you will be as good as Messi.

This is essentially what begun the meme along with Vardy backing him - Kante and Huth for reasons of their own joined with them

Huth did know about this and got involved, he has just been legitimately great.
>>
I can see this being true, Mourinho is a child. I can only imagine he covers his ears and goes full LALALALA "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" in an argument
>>
>>64326829
>Hazard said last season he was as good as Messi
But he didn't believe it
>>
Pedroa>Hazard
>>
My mum said I was really messi
>>
>>64326829

Nothing wrong with Mouyes reminding Hazard that he's fucking delusional. Hazard is not even within the current top 10.
>>
>>64326911
kek
>>
>>64326256
>that fucking facial expression
>o-okay mouyes, w-words can't hurt me

lemao
>>
No player can be as good as Messi unless they have autism

>mfw not even memeing
>>
>>64326294
Just realized im older than Azar. What am I doing with my life..
>>
>>64327372
having fun on 4chin
>>
>>64327372
Pissing it away like the rest of us
>le make gestures messi smells when he runs by me man
>le sneak up behind someone and gouge his eye then run off like a bitch man
Teenager in an old man's body
>>
>>64327372
funposting on 4chums
>>
>>64326134

>literally chatted shit
>literally got banged
>mouyes
>>
Hazard was likely just mad he had to track back. Considering that pretty much every starting Chelsea player except for Terry, Azpi, Zouma, William and Matic dislikes defending...
>>
>>64326811
Who

#standswithterry

Here?
>>
This will be in the news quite soon.
I asked my grandma if I was as good as Messi and she said I am and to finish my sarma so I can be big and strong as Messi. When I told her he's a manlet, old bitch confessed she did not know who Messi is, so I am heartbroken. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD IN THE SUMMER AND WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS MESSI ;_;
>>
>>64326257

kek
>>
thats actually pretty based of mou, takes a lot of guts
>>
>>64326163
solid bants from the Scand
>>
You heard it here first

I know from a good source within Old Trafford that Wayne Rooney said to Van Gaal, in front of Ed Woodward: I'm so glad the club hired you, you will never be as bad as Moyes

Van Gaal saw this as a challenge and this is essentially what begun his Philosophy along with Fellaini backing him - Depay and Schweinsteiger for reasons of their own joined with them

Giggs did know about this but didn't get involved, he has just been legitimately powerless to do anything
>>
nothing wrong with mouyes putting hazards huge ego down
Really? Messi?
>>
>>64344490
Absolute kek
>>
>>64326911
lel
>>

I know from a good source within Anfield Road that Brendan Rodgers said to Gerrard, in front of the rest of the players: Our year la, five times la

This is essentially what begun the Slippery along with Ba backing him - Palace and Everton for reasons of their own joined with them

Mouyes did know about this but didn't get involved, he has just been legitimately poor
>>
File: WeeabooHazard.jpg (280 KB, 1320x743) Image search: [Google]
WeeabooHazard.jpg
280 KB, 1320x743
I heard from a good source that Mou had criticized Hazard's tastes in Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>64326911
>>64344490

kek

>>64347170

no kek
>>
>>64326911
kek
>>
>>64326911
blew my load.
mahrez is legitimately good
>>
HAHA BANTERRRRRRR
>>
>>64333987
>serbia
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.