[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who speaks Spanish here? What did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-17-17-52-32.jpg (161 KB, 1051x776) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-17-17-52-32.jpg
161 KB, 1051x776
Who speaks Spanish here?

What did he mean by this
>>
>The best of the world

>Barça qualifies to this ridiculous cup's final
>>
ABC is a Madrid right-wing newspaper
>>
>>64291613
some spanish press (mundo, abc) have full front pages whenever halal does anything but don't say shit when it's barcelona. These comparisons are typical
>>
>>64291613
sour grapes
>>
basically when real madrid were good they were the best and when barca are good it's luck or something
>>
Going to need nudes of TamiAlvarez2
>>
>>64291613
a lot of differences in just one year
>>
>salvador sostres

lel, he's just a troll
>>
>>64291682
Disgusting tbf. Why so much hate against the Catalans? Are they the Scottish of Spain?
>>
>>64291830
Madrilista envy
>>
>>64291634
Translate this bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2LT26Mb7g
>>
>>64291830
In short, because I'm too old to even care about these people, it's always been like that at different levels.

When barcelona won the CL this year against juve el mundo, nation wide press, published an article titled 'turkish robbery' (robo a la turca) insinuating the ref was bought/corrupt and had given the victory to barcelona. This is the president's go to press. Every game played on national tv (some CL stages) they would always minimize any barcelona rival, claiming they weren't that good or they had key players missing, etc. The joys of living in a 3rd world country. Then they act surprised and offended when there's plenty of support for independence.
>>
File: 731.jpg (54 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
54 KB, 600x505
>>64291981
>THE BALL TO ME
>THE BALL TO ME
>>
>>64291830
Effectively, the Jews of Spain
>>
File: 1448976184360.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1448976184360.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>64291613
Why this girl is bandwagoning Barca and Deportivo LaCoruña ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.