[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sepp Blatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 864x486.jpg (41 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
864x486.jpg
41 KB, 864x486
This can not be real.

Sepp Blatter has been called Best Swiss person of 2015 ?!?

http://nos.nl/artikel/2075741-zwitsers-tijdschrift-roept-blatter-uit-tot-zwitser-van-het-jaar.html
>>
Who else even is there? Federer, maybe.
>>
obvs publicity stunt by the paper
>>
File: img392799.jpg (74 KB, 350x456) Image search: [Google]
img392799.jpg
74 KB, 350x456
>>64287651
Didier Burkhalter won it last year for his handling of the Ukraine-Russia conflict.

There's not really been much going on here this year, and Sommaruga hasn't really done enough as president to deserve it.

Weltwoche are madmen though.
>>
>>64287641
based sepp
>>
>>64287641
>Die Weltwoche
dropped
>>
>>64287727
cool cover
>>
Well Swiss are famous for taking money out of everybody, so it was obvious Blatter would be the best Swiss person.
>>
>>64287641
he has been proven to be corrupt and has done nothing but bring the game into disrepute

how is he the person of the year... i swear that meme about the media trying to make everyone dumber and to accept dumbness is real.
>>
>>64287641
>"dornenvoll"

cringed hard
>>
>>64287641
>http://nos.nl/artikel/2075741-zwitsers-tijdschrift-roept-blatter-uit-tot-zwitser-van-het-jaar.html

Anyone have the English version

I can't speak Swiss
>>
>>64287826
you do realise fifa is a registered charity
>>
>>64287825
It actually started a trend here with people from the French speaking part posing like that.

Also I'm pretty sure this is like Time's person of the year. Where it's not necessarily the best person, but the most influential. He may be a twat, but he's a twat who's been in global media every week.
>>
>>64287887
>It actually started a trend here with people from the French speaking part posing like that.

Like a meme? I can see that happening. It looks somewhat iconic but waggish. Also, is that a bra in his table? Kek.
>>
>>64287915
Yeah, it was kind of tbe Swiss equivalent of planking for a while.

And I think it is. I guess they're implying the French speakers spend more time fucking their secretaries than working.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.