[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell di trooth. You bettah be tellin di troot mistah NFL man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 999999.jpg (57 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
999999.jpg
57 KB, 670x377
Tell di trooth. You bettah be tellin di troot mistah NFL man. Roger Goodell, gwan and tell di troot or else bad tings will happen.

I am di wrong person to have discovered dis. The football players, dey hit each udder in di head and it cause big trauma to di brain. Dey are killen each udder out deah.
>>
File: 7777.jpg (93 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
7777.jpg
93 KB, 1600x900
Dr. Bennet Omalu, I’m NFL
>>
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>plz gib oscar: the movie
>>
HOL UP
>>
If people watched documentaries or read they'd know how shady the NFL is but since they don't then it's good the movie exists
>2015
>protecting the NFL
>>
File: 8888.jpg (30 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
8888.jpg
30 KB, 600x337
You’re going to war, with a corporation that owns a day of the week!
>>
File: hehhehheh.png (109 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
hehhehheh.png
109 KB, 266x189
>>64284925
>the day that used to belong to the church!

that line fuckin cracked me up
>>
>>64284923
Aren't you like an Asian wigger or something? Lol Tokyo Drift faggot
>>
File: 66666.jpg (50 KB, 450x678) Image search: [Google]
66666.jpg
50 KB, 450x678
Ooga booga, go back to Africa
>>
>>64284935
I'm only Asian when your mom deepthroats my spring roll
>>
File: 5555.jpg (47 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
5555.jpg
47 KB, 690x460
IF YOU BE CONTINUING TO DENY MY WORK, DEN YOU PLAYERS CONTINUE TO BE DYING OUT DEAH

TELL DI TROOT ALREADY
>>
File: 4444.jpg (27 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
4444.jpg
27 KB, 490x360
**throws flaming football through window of Dr. Omalu**

Hey faggot, cut it out or else!
>>
Where's the star wars spoiler with Red Han solo?
>>
What was the point of giving him that accent? Why would I want to sit through that? It sounds so awful and corny.

I can imagine Will Smith demanding he be able to use that accent. He probably was fooling around in the bathroom one day, was playing with accents, came up with that one, and figured people would think he was a super good serious business actor if he used it in one of his preformances
>>
>>64285247
Because the actual doctor was from Africa. Releasing this movie at Christmas time is a fucking death sentence.
>>
>>64285096
Not needed since everyone knows now.
>>
League of Denial is on PBS, best channel on TV tbf
>>
Chris Nowinski is going to get cut from the movie isn't he?

Can't have the big bad white man coming in and taking the credit
>>
ITT: butthurt americans
>>
I, for one, am personally shocked that decades of consistent and violent trauma to the head in your sport of choice may render negative effects over the course of your lifetime
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.