[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Luke-Rockhold.jpg (229 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Luke-Rockhold.jpg
229 KB, 640x360
I'll start
What is a /heem/ and what are its origins?
>>
>>64280461
Oh really was wondering the same thing fellow Canadian person.
>>
>>64280562
>>64280461
Kindly return to reddit and take your dick gobbling thread with you. Thanks.
>>
Heem comes from heem sleepy
[quote]
Ghetto talk for "he is unconscious". Mostly said by imageboard users and crackheads.
[/quote/

Heem sleepy got popular from world star hip hop threads but I don't know which video specifically.
>>
>>64280461
google 'misc heem sleepy'

all shall be revealed to you OP
>>
>>64280617
Thanks, much appreciated.>>64282014
>>
I was gonna ask a question about /hoc/ memes, but half the faggots in that thread don't know the shit they are posting.
>>
Is a tackled player in football considered out of play?
>>
>>64282252
it's called the most annoying question, thus they shitpost you.
>>
HEEM SLEEPY

A BEANER TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOME GANG AND A BUNCH OF NIGGERS STOMPED HIM OUT
>>
>>64285122
from the /wshh/ thread days...where you could have fun late at night rip
>>
>>64282619

only if they are offside and don't obstruct the view of the goalkeeper :^)
>>
>>64280461
>What is a /heem/ and what are its origins?
Mexican pronunciation of "him". From a non-mma video in which a guy says Heem sleepy.
Maybe it's the one where the big black guy beats down the Mexican while he's still in his car, then the Mexican smashes out the back window of the black guy's BMW, and then it starts to get really bad...?
>>
What's a flagrant foul in basketball?

What's the point of yellow cards in soccer? Basically just warnings lel
>>
>>64285163

I think two yellows and you're out? Also they influence each other between games. Like if you get a yellow in match 1 and another yellow in match 2 then ejected and I'm pretty sure you miss another game
>>
>>64285184

Yes and it has a huge influence on defensive players. They have to watch each tackle, can no longer grab shirts etc. Makes scoring easier for the opposition.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 480x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 480x532
>>64285197

Makes sense, I would've said it with more confidence but I'm sleepy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.