[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a meme player racking up meme stats in a meme league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 103697.jpg (19 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
103697.jpg
19 KB, 324x324
>a meme player racking up meme stats in a meme league
>>
File: ##############'lp.gif (2 MB, 240x150) Image search: [Google]
##############'lp.gif
2 MB, 240x150
le meme assist poacher man
>>
>plays the easiest square ball in the world for ramsey to tap into an open goal

MUH ASSIST GOAT
>>
Who?
>>
How did you make a thread without posting an image?
>>
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>64278906
Comedy gold
>>
>>64278279

Le Crazy Eyes Overrated Thing
>>
HIS EYES ARE OFFSIDE
HIS EYES ARE OFFSIDE
MESUT OZIL
HIS EYES ARE OFFSIDE
>>
>>64278906
>argentina
>white
>>
>>64278279
You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.

You fuckers absolutely sicken me, taking sport and segregating it between memes and non-memes, like a fucking leper colony. Sport is sport. No meme about it. So shut the fuck up. When you label sports-related things as a meme, you're taking away everything that the sport stands for and reducing it to dust. You should be ashamed of yourself.

When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion regarding sports and to have a good time watching sport events together, but all I got was this "meme" bullshit. Just shut the fuck up about it, okay? People can like whatever they enjoy, so stop reducing it to a "meme" just because you're too pussy to realize that. I fucking hate you, just like I hate the rest of this board. I'm jumping off this gravy train, and it was your straw that broke the camel's back. Hope you're happy, fucksticks.
>>
>>64280768
>When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion
you must be new to the internets
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.