[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they do get relegated, do you think they would get promoted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: chelsea.png (38 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.png
38 KB, 200x200
If they do get relegated, do you think they would get promoted back in the following season?
>>
Of course. Their army of loan kiddies would crush the Championship.
>>
>>64273887

Depends, can't see too many of the players staying and the championship is so competitive.

If they kept players like courtois, hazard and zouma I think they would manage it
>>
Even if they finish in the relegation zone they would just buy out the spot of one of the promoted Championship teams

Abromovich would pay a pretty penny to keep Chelsea up and I don't see a Championship squad turning down hundreds of millions
>>
>>64273900

Nice flag lad.
>>
>>64274599
That would literally not happen.
>>
>Chelsea relegated
>Hull promoted
>Abramovich buys Hull
>Abramovich renames Hull to Chelsea FC
>Abramovich updates the team's crest to that of Chelsea
>Abramovich let's them use the Stamford Bridge
>Abramovich dissolves the relegated Chelsea
cap this
>>
I'm curious how many bandwagoner will they loose this season. Al those instant fans will just switch to City
>>
File: Assem-Allam.jpg (128 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Assem-Allam.jpg
128 KB, 1500x1000
>>64274635

I could see Allam going for this as long as they were the Chelsea Tigers.
>>
>>64274751
>Chelsea Tigers
Absolutely glorious.
>>
Take this poll

http://strawpoll.me/6283597
http://strawpoll.me/6283597
>>
>>64274884
Their natural replacement is Leicester.
>>
File: 472726484928999.jpg (77 KB, 644x314) Image search: [Google]
472726484928999.jpg
77 KB, 644x314
>>64273887
MFW, Chelsea this season
>>
>>64273910

Their youth would literally crush the Championship lol
>>
They'd come right back up but not sure how well they'd do when they got back up. They'd have to pay a lot to keep their best players for that season, then they'd find it harder to attract big names who would want to play for actual big clubs like Leicester.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.