[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who betrayed him, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16
File: specialone.jpg (145 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
specialone.jpg
145 KB, 620x387
Who betrayed him, /sp/?
>>
Terry
>>
His mind. I think he might've gone literally insane during his Madrid days
>>
File: cesc full kit wanker.jpg (182 KB, 359x480) Image search: [Google]
cesc full kit wanker.jpg
182 KB, 359x480
>>64267611
this fuccboi right here
>>
File: 98289289.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
98289289.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
> works managing top soccer teams
> makes obscene amounts of money for having fun
> everyone hates him just to feed his ego
> implying he cares about *your* opinion

Delete this thread.
>>
His monthly bus payment.
>>
>>64267670
Jose pls go
>>
File: Cesc-Fabregas-17.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cesc-Fabregas-17.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
fagrebas
>>
Trust nobody. Not even yourself
>>
Fabreshit
>>
It was Ayy Lmao and Eva.
>>
>>64267611
Donttrustnoonenotevenyourself.png
>>
double agent Fabregas
>>
>>64267722
>>64269311
Shoop when?
>>
The chelsea squad is finished
changing manager won't do anything
need at least 6+ roster changes
>>
>>64267694
>Jose pls go
He will in a few weeks.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>64267611
His brain
>>
Fabregas
Hazard
Ivanovic

at least 2 of these 3 hate him, probably Oscar too
>>
Torres
>>
>>64267611

everyone
>>
Everything went downhill after the Eva incident.
>>
>>64273176
No, it didn't. They've been getting progressively worse since January 2014
>>
>>64273176
I heard that Maureen was upset after that RBNY pre season friendly that they lost 4-2 to some academy RBNY kids. He got mad at some of his players and mentioned how embarrassing it was to lose to an MLelS reserve team and thag they're shit without him.
>>
>>64273186
this.

the 2 round of the 2014-2015 we always downhill.

chelse won last EPL in the first half of the season, thanks to fabregas + costa + harzard and shitty performance from arsenal and city
>>
>>64267611
fabregas and pedro
>>
>>64273176
nice meme, they were already shit beforehand.
>>
>>64272885
Its the only correct answer
>>
No one betrayed him, he betrayed his team by being an attention seeking shitter and playing faggy "mindgames".

No one would want to play FOR him, they want to win. They were a good team, and they won. Now that they've achieved that, and he's still acting like a dumb cunt, the team doesn't give a shit
>>
>>64273186
January 2015, surely? Chelsea were great in the first half of the 2014-15 season.
>>
>>64273482
And yet the fans still believe he's a fan of the club, "one of us". I can't believe how good he is at having the fans on his side, at least before this season he could back it up with the results.
>>
>>64273492
you're right, typo
>>
File: Hazard.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Hazard.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
Kishimoto betrayed him by going with the Hinata/Naruto and Sakura/Sasuke pairing at the end of Naruto. This caused Eden Hazard to have a mental breakdown, because he's a big fan of the show and that ending makes no sense. Costa, deprived of his favorite pastime (bullying the Belgian weeb), turned to food to fill the void, which led to him getting out of shape. Hazard's mental breakdown led to him losing focus in training, which led to him getting sloppy in games, which led to the Eva incident. And it all went to hell from there.

If Naruto had ended differently, Chelsea would be top of the league right now.
>>
>>64267661
That's not a full kit
>>
>>64272405
Costa``
>>
File: upset-jaguars-fan.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
upset-jaguars-fan.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>64273644
>>
>>64273176
>Eva incident
To be fair Mourinho did nothing wrong.
Being a woman doesn't make you exempt from criticism if you can't do your job properly.

I think the idea of Chelsea getting relegated is funny but I'd like to see them come back for Mourinho's sake.

Also the sacking managers meme needs to end, Man U are 4th and people are calling for Van Gaal's head.
>>
>>64273762
>To be fair Mourinho did nothing wrong.
Mourinho literally did everything wrong in that occasion, one of the few times where the fault is 100% on one side.
>>
>Mourinho apologists
drake.jpg
>>
>>64273779
>drake.jpg
I don't get it
>>
>>64273482
>No one would want to play FOR him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmiqUQFgOxE
>>
It's not even Christmas yet ffs, Chelsea are still title contenders for all I care. You lot can judge Mourinho in May.
>>
File: no.jpg (145 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
145 KB, 1200x676
>>64273784
>>
>>64273775
Eva publicly went up against Mourinho when she posted her retarded thank you message on Facebook. That was the incident, not what happened during the game. By doing that she betrayed the hierarchy of the club and Mourinho. She tried to be bigger than the club instead of just shutting her mouth like the physio. Had she done that she'd be back on the bench now. But since she did what she did Mourinho had no choice but to reprimand her and because she's a woman she couldn't take that because of > muh discrimination.
>>
File: image.png (303 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303 KB, 724x669
>>64273793
>>
Judging by what some of the Brazilian press is saying, a Brazilian is involved.

Let's take the main players:

Cortouis is probably not to blame
Terry, probably not
Cahill does his best when he plays
Zouma does his best
Ivanovic does his best, his decline is due to his age
Azpilicueta is usually playing well
Matic is playing poorly, but he clearly wants to do better and at times gets frustrated with the rest of the team.
Fabregas... that would be an explanation, but why would he betray Mourinho? Mourinho sticks with him no matter what
Oscar... According to the Brazilian press, it is him. But when he was not playing, Chelsea was also losing
Mikel and Ramires play as well as they can. They are clearly professionals that do their best.
Hazard, could be. But he looks like he tries.
Pedro isn't. The guy fought with Costa because of this.
Costa obviously is.
Kennedy and Remy do the best they can under their circumstances.
>>
think of all the oily Eva handjobs the players must have got after some treatment on their tight hamstrings

to have that taken away would demotivate anyone
>>
>>64273793
Why does watching a manager/coach cry give me more feels

https://youtu.be/F1e4Vdrx82A?t=40s
>>
>>64273840
No, the incident was Mourinho getting pissed during the game because when the game was stopped due to a Swansea foul, the medical staff entered the pitch the treat Hazard. After that, Mourinho went to the media and cried about the medical staff doing their job.

What Eva did was writing was going to facebook saying thank you to her fans for their support.

The incident is completely on Mourinho for being a moron and a kid.
Could Eva shut up and deal with this better? yes, but I'm glad she didn't, Mourinho can be the boss and do what he want, it doesn't make him right.
I'm not even sure the other guy, the one who kept his mouth shut, got his position back.

But yes, let's paint Mourinho as the poor victim of the situation, he had his hand forced by this evil witch Carneiro.

And just as a reminder, Mourinho is not the club, he's an employee.
>>
>>64273921
>I'm not even sure the other guy, the one who kept his mouth shut, got his position back.

Yes he is on the bench now.

>And just as a reminder, Mourinho is not the club, he's an employee.

Exactly. If he went on Facebook bitching about Roman he'd be reprimanded.
>>
>>64273793
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7SBOSH0QEw
>>
Is it just me or does Chelsea really look like a team that needs to be completely gutted and built from the ground up? Like... No one looks viable when they're on the pitch for Chelsea anymore.
>>
>>64273944
>>Yes he is on the bench now.
>now
So he lost his place despite not talking nor complaining nor doing anything wrong.
Looks like the problem wasn't talking or complaining.

>exactly
Then why did you say she tried to be bigger than the club? she tried to be bigger than an employee of the club, something Mourinho did, done and will do.
>>
>>64273977
>Is it just me or does Chelsea really look like a team that needs to be completely gutted and built from the ground up? Like... No one looks viable when they're on the pitch for Chelsea anymore.

They do.
Suppose you are Ancelotti or any other coach that gets this team.

Would you like to have those players?

You can use the goalkeeper, Zouma, Cahill, Azpi, William and maybe Matic.
>>
>>64273984
Mourinho could hardly ban only her from the bench but not Jon Fearn. Anyone can understand that.

I said that she betrayed the hierarchy of the club. She is under Mourinho and should not speak out publicly about him. Why does she even have a public Facebook page? She is not a player or a celebrity. She is clearly trying to be bigger than what she is supposed to be.
>>
>>64273994
This same players/most of them finished first in the league last year and third the year before. They might be demotivated, but they are not shit and only like a couple of them are old.

>>64274013
No, you literally wrote that she tried to be bigger than the club.

>Mourinho could hardly ban only her from the bench but not Jon Fearn
Not really, he could have easily done that and explained why.
>>
>>64274034
>By doing that she betrayed the hierarchy of the club and Mourinho. She tried to be bigger than the club instead of just shutting her mouth like the physio
>>
File: 3.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>64274052
>She tried to be bigger than the club instead of just shutting her mouth
>>
>>64274034
Terry and Ivanovic are old.
Fabregas seems to be a good guy but seems to be in decline.

This is 3/11 of the team and some of the most important players of the Tittle winning season.

Right now, I dunno why anyone would want to have Oscar, Hazard or Costa.
>>
>>64274013
I dunno, if your superior at work slated you in the national media and then demoted you when you'd done nothing wrong would you just put up with it?

I think you're looking at this as if she's a player. But she was just a regular employee without the security of a contract. You expect players to put up with shit because they can't be sacked and they get paid regardless.
>>
>>64273994
I don't think I'd even want them at this point desu.
>>
>>64274091
Even Courtois and Azpi?
>>
>>64269569
Are you kidding, they've easily got one of the best 3 squads in the league, most people predicted them to retain the title they won so easily last year, but here they are, one point above relegation
>>
File: 1438531911488.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1438531911488.webm
3 MB, 852x480
Mourinho absolutely craves Wenger's attention. It was this very moment when Wenger walked past and ignored him after the Community shield is when he mentally started to break down.
>>
>>64274013
Eva was clearly not in the wrong, and by publicly criticising and demoting her Mourinho put loads on unnecessary attention and criticism onto himself and the team. Eva leaving and being publicly humiliated by Mourinho clearly had an effect on the players, who often have a close relationship with the medical staff
>>
>>64274104
Azpi, maybe, but he'd have to move back to RB. Courtois is a definite no. He is pretty average compared to the man he "replaced" and rarely puts on a impressive day. He lets so many by that it's embarrassing he's consider "top class". Sadly, if I were to rebuild Chelsea, a lot of the players I'd look towards have already been sold.
>>
File: jaguar guy_hyouka.jpg (62 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
jaguar guy_hyouka.jpg
62 KB, 341x500
>>64274132
Don't remind me that game
>treat it like a worthless friendly game that you would have holiday'd through in FM
>then act like the sorest loser I've ever seen

>>64274146
>He lets so many by that it's embarrassing he's consider "top class".
A goalkeeper can just do so much, he can't stop every chance. Though it's true that he never looked as good as he was for Atletico.
>>
What the fuck? Players are in bad form after being stuck in an obviously toxic situation with Mourinho and suddenly they all suck and no one would want them?

Courtois was a top 3 GK in Atletico and last season

Azpilicueta was one of the best RBs in the world

Hazard was player of the year. I know he was overrated but he can still be good when he's not expected to be the best attacker on the team

Costa was a world class striker last year and during his last Atletico year

Matic was one of the top DMs in Europe for the past 2 years

Ivanovic is getting old but he's still 31, he's not fucking 40. He could still be a useful player on a contending team.

Chelsea still have some very good players who can be useful going forward or that other teams would love to have. Anyone claiming otherwise is an overreaction babby
>>
>>64274194
I wonder which club these players will play for next season.
>>
>>64274157
See; that has always been my problem. On loan at Atletico, he was hailed as the next great goalkeeper, one for the world to watch, etc. He comes back to Chelsea, ousts Cech, and then performs mediocre at all times. Some of the goals Courtois has let eek by him are inexcusable. Is he still young? Yes. Will he be considered one of the greats? Doubtful.

Now that I think about it, he also seems to perform better for Belgium than he does Chelsea.
>>
>>64274206
Costa --> Atletico Madrid
Hazard --> Real
Everyone else Chelsea
>>
>>64274206
I can't tell the future but acting like they're all awful and useless because they had a bad year is retarded
>>
>>64274210

Real will have to knock someone off to make room. James or Isco?
>>
>>64273644
Reasonable assumption
>>
>>64274220
CR72 virgins, who else?
>>
>>64273793
Pre-Madrid Mou and Post-Madrid Mou are very different people.
>>
>>64274220
CR7 to LAFC.
>>
>>64274209
I feel a certain bias here. For example: Courtois had the same number of clean sheets (12) as Cech had in the 12/13 season. Granted, Cech did have 4 more CS during the 14/15 season.

But then again, Szeczsczcsny had the same number of CS that season (16), so he didn't really stick out in particular either.

What would you describe as 'mediocre' performances then?
>>
>>64274194
>Courtois was a top 3 GK in Atletico and last season

He is not playing badly. And was hurt during most of the period Chelsea lost points.

>Azpilicueta was one of the best RBs in the world

He still is.

>Hazard was player of the year. I know he was overrated but he can still be good when he's not expected to be the best attacker on the team

He is playing pretty badly.

>Costa was a world class striker last year and during his last Atletico year

My impression is that he is playing like shit because he wants to return to Spain. There were reports that he disliked the English weather, cuisine and so on.

>Matic was one of the top DMs in Europe for the past 2 years

His problems are mostly due to the rest of the team. He is a good DM, but he is just one player and when the rest of the team don't help in the defense, there is nothing he can do. You can see he tries hard and gets frustrated.

>Ivanovic is getting old but he's still 31, he's not fucking 40. He could still be a useful player on a contending team.

He is getting better, but in the first games of the season, he was awful. Chelsea was conceding 2 goals per game by his side. As he was in the beginning of the season, he wouldn't start in a single team in the Brazilian First Division.
>>
>>64274301
clean sheets are a horrible way of measuring goalkeeper ability.

Courtois has been very good for Chelsea but he did let in a couple of soft goals
>>
>>64274325
Also, Ivanovic is clearly not playing well for factors of his own, not over fighting with Mourinho. Of all the team, he is one of the players that try the hardest.
>>
Compare this Chelsea to classic Chelsea

Cech > Cortouis
Young Terry > Old Terry
Carvalho > Zouma
Gallas < Azpi
Ferreira > Ivanovic
Makelele > Matic
Essien > Fabregas
Lampard >>>>>>>> Oscar
Robben > Hazard
Joe Cole = William
Drogba > Costa

Basically, other than Azpi and maybe William, the entire classic Chelsea team would shit on this one.
>>
>>64274411
Surely classic Chelsea should be pre-Abramovich no?
>>
>>64274420
I meant the one that everyone knows about. The first Mourinho Chelsea.

Frankly, pre-Abramovich Chelsea was West-Ham tier.
>>
>>64274411
Yeh, well, first Mourinho Chelsea was one of the best teams of the 21st century and no one ever claimed that this version is better. I don't really see what are you trying to prove here
>>
>>64274438

I'd say Tottenham tier. They challenged 4th and 3rd occasionally.
>>
>>64274489
Tottenham actually won stuff occasionally though.
>>
>>64274480
That this team is crap.
>>
>>64274503
>ancient league title or two
>a couple of FA Cups
>occasional top 4 challenge
Current Tottenham sounds like a good analogy
>>
>>64274503

Chelsea won a few FA cups in the 90s and 00s before Abramovic.
>>
>>64274516
But it's not. Judging on player's quality and their potential they should be challenging for the EPL title and aiming for the CL semi
>>
>>64273644
kek
>>
>>64267611

Thats the reason most people who know about football has always hated him: because his teams play shit like. Most of the time they, but the just park the bus and they are boring as shit. The only reason to watch a Mourinho team is if you just want to win.
>>
>>64267611
The spanish gang.
>>
>>64273644

This has to be the reason. Hazard's form went to shit right as Naruto ended. Can't be a coincidence. Poor bastard probably couldn't even watch the movie, he was so heartbroken.
>>
>>64274264

This. He perfected his system at Inter.
>>
>>64278002
Can you get thai replicas?
>>
>>64267611
Not having Samsung on the kit.
>>
>>64273644
>Costa, deprived of his favorite pastime (bullying the Belgian weeb)

I lolled heartily.
>>
>>64273867
wtf oscar? the kid is a mute with 0 personality. he doesn't really seem to give a fuck win or lose so i doubt he cares
>>
File: le half season man.jpg (21 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
le half season man.jpg
21 KB, 590x350
>>
>>64274264
He lost his sanity at Real.

Can't blame him 2bh.
>>
Real Madrid: Casillas
Chelsea: Fagbregas
>>
File: k81sfv5o0o1_1280.jpg (283 KB, 894x1404) Image search: [Google]
k81sfv5o0o1_1280.jpg
283 KB, 894x1404
>>64273644
Hazard confirmed for Narusaku fucking shit

Reminder: Hall of Anal Devastation
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#15
>>
get this cunt out off our league!

utd fan but gotta love jose
hate to see him leave the league again
>>
I blame Hazard, hes been fucking stewart downing levels of shit this season
>>
>selling Mata, De GOAT, Luiz and Lukaku
>mouyes

get fucked
>>
Djilobodji
>>
>it was abramovich all along

we should have known
>>
>>64273644
Dubs make it true
>>
>>64274480
>>64274516
EPLEL is shit
>>
File: last time.jpg (77 KB, 634x478) Image search: [Google]
last time.jpg
77 KB, 634x478
>Mourinho in the light
>Fabregas in the dark

This was the last time they spoke as friends.
>>
Whelp
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.