[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will these two be come next season? My wild guess - Houston
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: qbs of the future.jpg (62 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
qbs of the future.jpg
62 KB, 500x348
Where will these two be come next season?
My wild guess - Houston and Atlanta.
>>
Nah. I'm guessing st Louis and Dallas. Atlanta will stick with Matt Ryan. And Houston will draft the kid out of Penn St.
>>
>>64261447
RG3 in Philly or Dallas. Colin at a car dealership.
>>
to the glue factory for meme qbs
>>
>>64261537
>I'm guessing st. Louis

You mean LA
>>
>>64261447
OBrien would never bring in either of these guys since they never played in NE

RG3 should come to Houston though, they have an Oline that won't get him killed, and paired with Nuk, it would be great
>>
File: eagles.jpg (27 KB, 1062x512) Image search: [Google]
eagles.jpg
27 KB, 1062x512
Running a 3 QB set on the eagles with tebow
>>
Who honestly thought memes were going to last?
>>
>>64261537
If Kaep goes to Dallas they're going to the super bowl again

I can already see him running 50 yard dragons behind that line and bombing 80 yard throws to Bryant all season long

What the fuck even happened with RG3, he was a good quarterback and played well even when injured plus he completed like 70% of his passes with shitty wide receivers, he was wrongly convicted
>>
>>64262827
Memernick on the Cowboys would be pretty sweet
>>
>>64262848
Kaptain squidward would be nice anywhere that isn't Santa Clara desu. Dude straight up didn't want to play there.
>>
>>64261447
One of them will be backing up Blake Bortles since Chad Henne is likely being let go

Hope its RG3 tbqh
>>
>mfw RG3 plays great for another team
>>
>>64261447
RG3 will be the backup in Seattle.
Wilson will get injured and RG3 will be exposed as much less capable than Wilson
RG3 will then be cut
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.