[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: qu-te.jpg (33 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
qu-te.jpg
33 KB, 620x413
>>
>>64261400
ARGENTINA IS WHITE
>>
>>64261400
Why is Messi the only white one
>>
>>64261400
Is that Antonella?
>>
>>64261629
'yes'
>>
>>64261400
Lel is that di maria in the back (green shirt)?
>>
>>64261616
every mestizo family has that one token white kid who just absorbed all the white genes in the gene pool in the family, I have a few cousins like that

t, Mestizo chichano
>>
>>64261400

HAHAHAHAHA

"childhood girlfriend" my ass, i'm 100% sure she fucked that good looking dude a hundred times and only started "loving" messi after he started earning the money.

Truth is, he's socially retarded and cant meet new women to save his life so he just took the first one that wanted his tiny, EPO infested, penis
>>
>>64261400
Which of the two whores there is Messi's bitch? Honestly can't tell.
>>
>those beady eyes

He needs to come out and raise autism awareness, would do wonders for our community.
>>
>>64262068
>this projecting
top lel
>>
>>64262068
damn bro, why are you so upset?
>>
>>64262074
One on the left that is molesting that boy
>>
>>64262068
thats just how women are

if you are rising they get on board

if you are sinking they get off your boat and onto one that isnt sinking

men are pretty similar
>>
>>64262120
Yeah, that's not a female only trait, it's a human trait.
>>
>>64262120
Meh men are shallow just in their own way, if your bitch becomes obese, you better believe your gonna to leave her.
>>
>>64261400
fun fact: Messi is standing up
>>
>>64262104
LMAO top cuck. Belgium is right, she was fucking left and right and forgot about Messi the moment he moved to Spain, but that little autist never forgot her and after he started earning decent money came back to get his childhood waifu who I bet never gave a fuck about him until he made it.
>>
>>64262150
>>64262120
>>64262152

Women are much more materialistic than men.
>>
>>64261400
The guy in the blue shirt looks so fucking gay
>>
File: paulinhotrolla[1].jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
paulinhotrolla[1].jpg
71 KB, 800x600
i want to go back in time and cuck Messi

i didn't know Paulinho was Messi's childhood friend
>>
File: 0.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>64262104
>>64262171
Are you blind? She's the one on the right next to the blue shirt guy.
>>
>>64262171
the same could be said if the genders were reversed, lets say you were fucking a hot chick in ur circle of friends and ignored a geeky ugly girl in your ciricle of friends, then a few years down the line that geeky ugly girl becomes an absolute hot piece of ass like an easy 10. would you want to fuck her now?

money and status for women is equivalent to how men value looks of women
>>
>>64262232
>Paulinho literally plays in China now
He's only 27 as well, but I guess he was never actually that good.
>>
>>64262251
he was a beast in Corinthians, not sure what happened with him in England.
>>
>I wish I was home playing PlayStation
>why won't I grow any taller
>Antonella is making me nervous
>she will never go out with me unless I was millionaire
>they promised me cookies if I posed for photos
>>
>>64261400
I can't work out what the social occasion is here, it looks like a group of friends hanging out and then there's a random old man at the side.
Maybe a birthday party or something.

>>64262198
Tell me who hurt you Fyodor
>>
>>64262235
why do you have that image? never mind
>>
Antonella looks like Bojan
>>
>>64262274

>Tottenshit
>>
>>64262060
That's literally brother. Came out white with blonde hair and greenish eyes while I came out as brown as they come
>>
Oh come on, i bet each and every one of you autists dreamed of making it big and turning your childhood crush into your bitch.
>>
Yes, i also dreamt of crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me and hearing the lamentations of their women.
>>
Want Messi aLready on track to be a pro by age 15 though?
>>
>>64261400
she was prime jb desu lads
>>
>>64261400
left girl looks much cuter than Antonella
what happened to her?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.