[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arrives at new club and convinces players of their own inferiority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 976x549
>arrives at new club and convinces players of their own inferiority
>instills a belief that the only way to succeed is with him
>buys players and builds team to work hard, cover lots of ground and defend well
>first priority is to not lose
>players follow him blindly and are rewarded with almost immediate success
>his intensity, public questioning of the team and weird behaviours are excused by the players because, right now, they're effective
following season
>group of players are now winners and can't identify with his underdog mentality
>clash of ideas as players want to express and impose themselves on opposition and Mou wants them to continue in the style that brought success
>resentment on both sides; both camps feel a lack of trust
>his erratic behaviour is now viewed by the team as a hindrance to their success; an unnecessary distraction
>both factions burn out, Mou moves on

He will always have success at clubs with their own defined inferiority complexes (Porto, Chelsea 1st time, Inter). He will always struggle at clubs that have a sense of superiority (Real Madrid, Chelsea 2nd time).
>>
>>64258613
u may be onto something here
>>
1st season: Buy the bus
2nd season: Park the bus
3rd season: Throw players under the bus
>>
>>64258613
good points there m8, good thread
>>
>>64258890
>>64258613
wait doesn't this mean he'll lead them to the title next season
>>
>>64258948
Yeah the championship title
>>
>>64258613
Porto and Inter are no underdogs, both are big clubs
>>
>>64258987
They are but they have bigger/better rivals/ Benfica/Juve.
>>
>>64258993
Porto is way bigger than Benfica, they are the Bayern of Portugal
>>
>>64258987
Porto remain the biggest underdogs to have won the modern CL while Inter have always underachieved in the CL ever since the late 60s
>>
>>64258987
>inter
>big club

not really, they were dogshite until the italian league collapsed and they were the only ones left standing
>>
>>64259000
lolno
>>
>>64259015
you're obviously very young
>>
>>64259000
Wasted trips. Porto only became dominant in the late 80s and still trail Benfica in league titles.
>>
>>64259026
He's not very wrong. Without the post Calciopolli period they'd be a relic of the past like 40s Torino or some shit
>>
File: 1439045783359.jpg (42 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1439045783359.jpg
42 KB, 800x804
>>64258613
>Real
>sense of superiority
>>
Where do you think he'll go next lads? What would be the best club (or national team?) to suit his ethos?
>>
>abcs
>>
>>64259049
The only club I can think of is PSG.
>>
>>64259000

Benfica are by far the biggest supported club in portugal, pretty sure they have the most trophies as well
>>
>>64259049
>lots of cash
>dominating the league
>can't break through in the CL vs the truly elite teams
PSG are literally 2008 Inter
>>
>>64259049
villa
>>
>>64259026
they hadnt won the league from 89 until calciopoli

they did shag all in europe, between their last league win and calciopoli, juve had won 5 titles and a european cup, milan had won 6 titles and 3 european cups and also won the european cup that same year inter won the league

inter had an inferiority complex and even though theyd won the title a bunch in a row there was a definite feeling of underachievement because they flopped repeatedy in europe under mancini and it was a 1 team league thanks to calciopoli
>>
>>64259034
>became dominant in the late 80s
until now, Benfica had their best years in the 50s and 60s

>>64259043
next to AC and Juve Inter is the 3rd biggest club in Italy, it's not a recent thing
>>
>>64259049
Milan
>>
>>64259075
>next to AC and Juve Inter is the 3rd biggest club in Italy, it's not a recent thing
Remove the post Calciopolli years and they'd have 2 league titles and no CL success in 45 years.
>>
>>64259075
You can be the third biggest club and still hold an inferiority complex for the two clubs in front of you.
>>
File: 5 star post.jpg (44 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
5 star post.jpg
44 KB, 351x440
>>64258897
>>
>>64259075
Inter has always had an underdog mentality m8 and have always been bullied bij the Italian FA

that's why Mourinho was a perfect fit. Do you even remember his time there? He was constantly bullied.

Good thread OP never really looked at it this way.
>>
>>64259095
>Remove the post Calciopolli years and they'd have 2 league titles and no CL success in 45 years.
>remove the years they were winning and and then there's not so much left
>>
>>64259150
you think they would have won without juve and milan collapsing?

juve swiftly returned to domination once they had the time to recover from the scandal and relegation
>>
>>64259120
I even remember Klinsmann and Matthäus playing for Inter
>>
>>64259154
they also won in the 60s, they have way more than 2 league titles
>>
>>64259171
villa used to win too

are they not an underdog?
>>
>>64259171
what are you trying to prove
there's no denying inter have always been the underdog in italian top football

yes they had big names but were always bullied by the league and juve + milan
>>
>>64259176
Inter used to win and still do win.can't you see the difference?
>>
>>64258897
What part of ladbible you from senpai?
>>
>>64259200
im pretty sure you dont even understand the point of calling inter an underdog
>>
>>64259190
There were always 3 big clubs in Italy and that's Juve, Milan and Inter. I'm not trying to prove anything, that's a fact.

>were always bullied
those poor things... how were they bullied?
>>
>>64259150
>remove the years they were winning and and then there's not so much left
More like remove the years when they were winning due to a huge aberration that completely dismantled two of their biggest rivals. If you don't see how the post Calciopolli years were a complete outlier that won't happen for another 100 years then I don't really know what to say.
>>
>>64259200
They haven't won anything in 5 years. Their modern results and honours don't negate the point that Milan and Juve are bigger clubs and for long periods of history, Inter have held feelings of being lesser.
>>
>>64259216
That point is just not valid. Neither Inter nor Porto are underdogs
>>
>>64259240
so liverpool arent underdogs?
>>
>>64259240
I guess clubs like Dortmund, Liverpool and Atletico aren't underdogs in their leagues either since they won some titles a long ass time ago and can be considered big clubs
>>
>>64259232
you also removed their titles from the 60s by limiting the period to 45 years
>>
>>64259245
>>64259255
of course not, Dortmund and Liverpool are sure no underdogs
>>
>>64259263
becaise they had zero fucking relevance you absolute mongo

everton have the 4th most english titles, nobody would turn around and say they were never an underdog if they returned to winning
>>
>>64259269
Yes, they are. Because there are other teams in their leagues with a significant bigger chance at winning it than they do. Also, naturally Dortmund and Liverpool like the underdog-role against an all-powerful enemy like Bayern or a national conspiracy about who is out to get them.
>>
>>64259263
That's my point. That except one outlier period, they haven't been good since the fucking 60s. It was the time when Koln, St Etienne, Reims and Celtic were world class teams and Pele was in his prime. Those are literally ancient times.

Just because a team won some ancient trophies doesn't mean they can't be an underdog 50 years later
>>
>>64259255
Those three are among the richest clubs in the world.
Atletico and Dortmund have squads that can and should win silverware every season.
>>
>>64259274
You kids are just to young to know this things, you can't compare Inter to Everton, Everton is indeed an underdog, Inter was always a big club in Italy (or Liverpool in England)
>>
>>64259269
In the context of the very biggest clubs in the world, they are underdogs. Just because they finish near the top of their domestic leagues doesn't mean they're not underdogs on a grander scale.
>>
>>64259302
>you can't compare Inter to Everton

you can though, you just dont want to because it invalidates your dumb point
>>
>trying to argue with German posters
>replying to them

just don't do it
>>
>>64259302
>you can't compare Inter to Everton
Why not? Inter did not win shit and were way behind Juventus, Milan since the early 70s until the Calciopolli. That's 35 years of not winning shit. Now Everton has not won anything since the late 80s and are way behind United/Arsenal etc, that's ~30 years of not winning shit. Seems very comparable to me.

And if there was a scandal that relegated United, Arsenal and City then Everton would have a very good chance of winning some titles
>>
>>64259302
>You kids are just to young to know this things, you can't compare Inter to Everton
You're just too young to remember that Everton was the best team in England and probably the best in the world in the late 80s.

So if Inter aren't underdogs because they have some trophies from the 60s then why are Everton underdogs?
>>
>>64259296
Even when they didn't won titles, they were always good, they were always a top team in Italy (unlike Koln in Germany or St. Etienne in France). Inter won the league in the 60s, in 70s, in 80s and now and they were always a top team
>>
>>64259339
they nearly got relegated in 94, stop spewing muck
>>
>>64259324
Tbf inter was ahead of juve in the early 90s, but that's all, the point still stands
>>
Every footballer he has ever managed respects him more than their own dad. Only Allah Madrid drama queens dislike him but the fans loved him.
When most manager shit the bed the players are first to speak but not with Mou. The guy is fucking based and I can't wait to see him lead Juventus to treble. Buffon deserves it.
>>
>>64259317
>>64259324
>>64259333
Everton won the league 4 times, Inter 18
>>
>>64259363
theyve won it 9 times

they had more titles than man utd pre fergie, inter had 13 titles pre calciopoli

its an apt comparison
>>
>>64259363
>Everton won the league 4 times
Make that 9. It's the 4th most among English clubs
>>
>>64259353
Cech and Ballack didn't like him at the end of his first reign at Chelsea.

The entire Chelsea team don't like him right now.

Doctors HATE him!
>>
>>64259302
>he holds on to this idea that Inter was always a giant at all times because they once had like 3 Germans playing for them
Shut the fuck up, everybody knows Milan was the team performing in Europe during the 00's, Juventus the team that won most of the Scudetto's and Inter was always the bride's maid, never the bride. That in itself alone is enough to create an inferiority complex. Even Roma and Lazio won league titles in that period. Did Parma won the league back then? I feel like they did? Either way, Inter was never on top. The dispute is not even based whether they are a big club or not, it's whether they were clearly inferior compared to other big clubs and they were. Even when Mourinho took over, because they were a joke internationally.
>>
>>64259375
>they had more titles than man utd pre fergie
This. There was a time in the early 90s when Everton was tied with Arsenal for the 2nd most top flight titles won. Sort of like Inter are now tied with Milan for the 2nd most Italian titles won
>>
>>64259363
You're being autistic. I could easily make the point that Everton with their 4 titles aren't a real underdog like Bournemouth who have never won a top level league title.

On the SCALE of the biggest teams in the world, Inter have historically been underdogs to Milan and Juve.
>>
>>64259390
nah parma never won it
>>
>>64259375
>>64259378
ok, 9 is something
>>
Juventus were always the team that dominated the Serie A

Milan were always the team that dominated European competitions

Meanwhile Inter were always the third wheel. They're clearly the underdogs compared to the Juve and Milan (and that's not even mentioning the other European giants like Barcelona, Madrid and Bayer that you have to beat to win the CL)
>>
They might not be the lowest of underdogs but the fact they have a real or perceived rivalry or victim status with another club or the FA gives Mou a platform to build the mentality he likes in a squad.

Liverpool would have been perfect for him but their too much shit between them now.
>>
>>64259049
Only one option left:
>Schalke
>>
>>64259414
Mou in 2010:

>"Manchester United would be a great challenge for me. But Liverpool is not the club for me. I know why, but I cannot tell you. Tottenham, Everton... Arsenal maybe. These are all fine clubs with very good managers.

>"You can dream of what happens in one, two, three or four years. Who knows? I cannot say, but I think you have an idea of what I think about. I had a dream about being the manager of Real Madrid. It has come true. For me that is incredible."

His relationship with Liverpool is weird. I think it goes deeper than just the shit that went on between them and him in his first reign at Chelsea.
>>
There were (unfounded) rumours of him taking over at Valencia or the job being offered to him.

Would that be a good fit, do you think?
>>
>>64259563
I can't see it happening. Valencia owner has set it up to be mostly a transition club for cheap players to become expensive players and be sold for a profit. They have quality and title aspirations but it's not the top spending club mourinho seems to fit more lately.
>>
>>64259556
After winning the CL with Porto, Liverpool were his preferred choice but the club owners decided to hire Benitez instead.

>Liverpool are a team that interests everyone and Chelsea does not interest me so much because it is a new project with lots of money invested in it. I think it is a project which, if the club fail to win everything, then [Roman] Abramovich could retire and take the money out of the club. It's an uncertain project. It is interesting for a coach to have the money to hire quality players but you never know if a project like this will bring success
This is literally his quote from the summer 2004. So Liverpool sort of ditched him and over the next 3 years they played a crazy amount of games vs one another (something like 15).

Benitez's Liverpool is also literally the reason why he failed to win the CL with Chelsea. They beat him in the 05 semi final on a goal that may or may not have crossed the line, they finished above him in the group stage in 06 which caused Chelsea to draw Barcelona, the eventual winners, in the 2nd round and then they beat him again in the 07 semi final
>>
>>64259591
Aren't Valencia in bed with Jorge Mendes?
>>
>>64259615
Huh, I'd never seen those quotes before. I wonder if he supported or had some affinity for Liverpool back when they were good?
>>
>>64259615
>2 clubs from the same country in the same group
whew lad UEFA sure were retarded-er back then.
>>
>>64259681
They had to fit Liverpool in somehow.
>>
>>64259687
sounds stupid still.
>>
A quality, sensible thread with decent arguments and genuine insights? On my /sp/?
>>
>>64258897
nice twitter repost
>>
>>64259678
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2377496/Mourinho-would-prefer-Liverpool.html

Here's a source. Don't know much more about it though

>>64259681
That was only because Liverpool won it the year before without qualifying for the next edition. A situation like that wasn't regulated back then so they just decided to let Liverpool in but starting from the 1st qualifying round (the one with clubs from Andorra and San Marino) and without country protection
>>
>>64259651
yup, and most probably where all the rumours come from, though Jorge Mendes is the most powerful agent in football right now so he's in bed with many people. The problem is fitting one of the highest earning managers in a club designed to sell players for profit, and would Mourinho join a club that is ~4th in quality in spanish league and having to face barcelona and madrid in local competitions. I really can't see it happening right now.
>>
>>64259712
You're right. He'll probably go to PSG and try win them the CL.

Mou to Paris has felt like it's been in the works for like 5 years now.
>>
>>64259687
>>64259691
Why couldn't they have done what they did this season for Sevilla?
>>
>>64260407
>England could get 5 teams in CL
>Everton get refballed out
>England could get 5 teams in CL again
>Rules changed to refball spurs out
>Rules suddenly changed to let Spain have 5 teams in
Bet you if Chelsea somehow won the CL they'd go back on their word and kick out whoever finishes 4th in the prem
>>
>>64259049
Portugal after they crash out of euro
>>
>>64260441
The rules that kept Spurs out were installed immediately after the Liverpool situation in 2005.

And the rules that let Sevilla in were installed before that season started, nothing was stopping Liverpool or Tottenham from winning it, they knew a CL spot was the reward

Don't act like muh evil UEFA keeping the good englishman down
>>
>>64260564
I think the England job would suit him better.
>>
>>64258613
>He will always have success at clubs with their own defined inferiority complexes
Looks like he's going to take over after Arsene.
>>
>>64260757
arsenal are a shower of arrogant cunts m8
>>
>>64260662

please no....

I'd rather keep Woy ffs
>>
>mourinho apologists
you're all faggots
>>
>>64260757
Just because they under perform doesn't mean they have an inferiority complex. Arsenal could do with being more humble tbqh.
>>
>>64260795
Why? Mou is an improved version of Woy.
>>
>>64259955
But PSG are unquestionably top dogs in France. The whole point of the thread was to show that he can't manage a team at the top, he needs to be the slight underdog. To be the hunter, not the hunted. To have someone to rail at, to cry 'conspiracy!' at. He has nothing to bounce off with PSG.
>>
>>64261051

Mou would be perfect in international management. All he needs to do is figure out how to win and then go home. Even if the players hate him they only have to put up with him for a few weeks at a time. Perfect.
>>
>>64259049
American National Team. USA wins the next world cup thanks to him.
>>
>>64261071
being an underdog depends on a scale. PSG are the dominant force in the Ligue 1, but put them up against Barcelona or Bayern and suddenly they don't look so good.

Inter were exactly like that when he joined, dominating the league but underperforming in the CL
>>
>>64261071
Ibrahimovic is someone who has spoken plenty of times on how FFF (French FA) isn't doing enough to help PSG. I'll bet Mourinho can find a way to warp things enough to make conspiracy make sense.

Also, he can be the underdog in Europe, since that's the only place PSG even cares about nowadays, since nobody is getting near them in France.
>>
>>64261071
I think he'll stay in England, and make Chelsea and Abramovich his new #1 enemy.
>Germany is impossible against >Buyern
>Italy is poor and irrelevant
>Spain is impossible against the big 2
>Portugal is a feeder league, also poor and irrelevant

So he'll stay in the Premier League, especially because the money is pouring in to every club, and it's so competitive these days, even the shitty clubs can beat the top clubs to no surprise.

I can see him waiting a bit and then jumping at a future Tottenham (can rail against Chelsea and Arse) or Everton (can rail against Liverpool).

Even a smaller club would be great, he could boost their image, get them tons of new supporters straight away, top players, new sponsorship deals. He would bring the money to the club himself.

And of course...there's the possibility of Manchester United. They'll get rid of van Gaal by the end of the season. They'll look around and see no one of quality. They'll need a big name for a big energy boost. Even negative energy, they won't be fussy this time. And Mou will get the job he's wanted for years. He can tell the club and the supporters, 'I told you so!'. And he will have a giant rich club with which to wage war against all his enemies (Chelsea, Arse, Liverpool, Barca, Bayern, Madrid, Pep, Donaldo).
>>
>>64258986

Underrated post
>>
>Spain is impossible against the big 2
Not for a true GOAT manager like Simeone
>>
File: -----947.jpg (930 KB, 999x994) Image search: [Google]
-----947.jpg
930 KB, 999x994
>>64259390
>>>64259015
>>64259069
>>>64259095
>>64259317
>>64259324
>>64259333

all these butthurt kiddies

inter : 3 CL
Juve: 2 CL (kek)

inter : 18 scudetti + 7 coppa
Milan : 18 scudetti + 5 coppa

inter : the only italian team who has never played in serie B
Milan: played in serie B (two times)
Juve: played in serie B (kek)

inter is more successful in europe than JuBe
inter is more successful locally than BBilan

also, inter not winning in the 90's despite having god tier players was because of JuBentus cheating, Rube motherfuckers got what they deserve (kek)
>>
>>64261285
Honey, meet the autist.
>>
>>64261285
>comparing CLs with Juve and Scudettis with Milan instead of the other way around
nice attempted deception m8

Juve, Milan and Inter make up the big 3, without a doubt. But within the big 3, Inter has always been #3.
>>
>>64261222
>And he will have a giant rich club with which to wage war against all his enemies
The thought of Liverpool/United with Mourinho in the mix is enticing.

This whole post is pretty spot-on. If there's even a slight chance to get Mou, United wouldn't hold back. They won't risk giving the job to Giggs with absolutely no experience, not after >moyes. They can't afford to.

Nice trips too.
>>
>>64258897
This nigga right here
>>
>>64261285
Inter have always been in the shadows of the other 2 big teams. Inter fans often joked about themselves but they had/have huge inferiority complexes and frustrations towards Milan/Juve.
>>
Why hasn't he been sacked yet? I'm not saying he should be but come on, this is Chelsea.
>>
File: tumblr_mdwm17t3mF1ry8ymqo1_500.jpg (56 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdwm17t3mF1ry8ymqo1_500.jpg
56 KB, 500x313
>>64261312
inter is more successful than BBilan locally (FACT)
inter is more successful in europe than JuBE (FACT)

inter never played in serie B
BBilan and JuBe did

with the time moving forward, inter can get more italian titles than JuBe, and more european titles than BBilan
but JuBe and BBilan will never not play in serie B again ! it's like virginity you can't have it again .

it's Inter number one , then comes serieB cheating scums next
>>
>>64261368
Maybe because most of the fans are still behind him and support him, with how bad things are maybe Roman doesn't want to have the stadium booing the players and the new manager.
>>
>>64261368
Mou has been letting his boss abramovich has his way with his daughter to blackmail him into letting mou keep his job
>>
>>64261071
Ligue 1 is irrelevant. They've been desperately trying to break into the top bracket in Europe for a long time. Mou is at his most comfortable when he's in charge of (comparitive) underdogs trying to beat superior teams.
>>
>>64261368
it'd cost too much probably
>>
>>64261382
>pretending inter didn't single handedly orchestrate calciopoli to destroy every other team while getting off scot free despite being just as guilty

Inter is a disgusting blight on Italian football AND eternally in Milan's shadow. who cares about a couple of extra super cups when Milan has more champions leagues by a vast amount
>>
>>64261411
Apparently only one year of his wages.
>>
>>64261428

Classic Aboriginal Shitpost. Reported.
>>
>>64261382
>this autism
Enjoy being the 3rd wheel forever
>>
>>64261361
it depends in what time period you look at it
for example BBilan before Berlusconi were dog shit...

now inter has always been winners since la grande inter with herrera

the only time when inter stopped winning despite having top players were the 90's
those years JuBe were cheating and found guilty.

after cleaning the game , inter got back on top

i'm with you if you say inter hate JuBe and feel disadvantaged against them because of the refs

all italy knew juve were winning because they cheat.
>>
File: 2deep4u.png (225 KB, 512x572) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.png
225 KB, 512x572
>>64261428
The ones behind it were the Agnelli family, they wanted to remove Moggi and eliminate all the power he had. Inter simply had the connections to the media to make it happen.
I expect something like this with Milan when Berlusconi dies and Barbara decides she's tired of Galliani.
>>
>>64261446
>after cleaning the game , inter got back on top

lol
>>
>>64261454
Don't the Agnellis own Juventus with Moggi being an employee? Couldn't they just fire Moggi without ruining their prized possession for 5 years?

Sounds like a retarded conspiracy
>>
>>64261428
hey kiddo, i didn't say super cups, i said coppa italia. BBilan have 5, inter have 7
BBilan played two times in serie B (kek)
Inter never played in serie B (FeelsGoodMang)

also, watch us getting the 19's scudetto this year, good luck with miha the interista sekret agent (kek)
>>
>>64261454

yikes i never thought of that before i always throught via their telephone connections that Inter had influence over which telephone calls were released
>>
>>64258613
Mou teams always fall apart after a while. Eventually players get tired of his bullshit, they want to play better football, not constantly be involved in his paranoid crap and defensive dullness.

Then when things go wrong, Mouyes doesn't have the mentality to change it. He can't suck it up and accept he's wrong, he blames everybody else, throws a tantrum and moves on
>>
>>64261476
inter's and ronaldo's ROBBED scudetto :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw4yEqB1x-Q
>>
File: DSCN1111.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1111.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
>>64261472

?????????????????????
>>
>>64261472
>he thinks juve arent winning the scudetto

haha oh wow
>>
>>64261285
FUCK INTER
>>
>>64261382
According to your logic Hamburg is better than Bayern
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 615x409
>>64261368
Roman wants a manager to have a proper reign. He wants Mou to be his Fergie. Which is kek worthy.
>>
>>
>>64261540
2 of the best managers in the world.
>>
>>64259678
>I wonder if he supported or had some affinity for Liverpool back when they were good?

This is "my dad works at Nintendo" tier, but I know a lad who spoke to Mourinho back in 2003. He saw him in a bar in Portugal, and he actually sat down and had a drink with him and spoke for like 15 minutes. Said he was one of the nicest guys he'd spoken to, and didn't talk down to him about football at all.

Inevitably he mentioned Liverpool and Mourinho said to him how he'd love to manage a club like Liverpool and get them back to the top.

Obviously we all know what followed the next year, then we had the Garcia ghost goal, Mourinho shushing Liverpool fans, and that entire Rafa/Mourinho and Chelsea/Liverpool rivalry over the next few years.

Weird to think how different English football might be if Mourinho went to Liverpool in 2004 and Chelsea got somebody else
>>
>>64261542
and Mourinho
>>
>>64261469
>Couldn't they just fire Moggi
Moggi would still have a lot of power It was simpler to simply eliminate him, knowing that in few years Juve would have bounced back (and they did, they just fucked up with Secco).
>>
>>64261553

Liverpool won a champions league then got to have Luis Suarez for a couple of seasons they got nothing to whinge about.
>>
>>64261285
Why don't you compare them the other way around?

Juve: 33 scudetti + 10 coppa
Inter: 18 scudetti (the same as AC Milan) + 7 coppa

Milan: 7 CL
Inter: 3 CL

Despite Inter having more CL titles than Juve, Juventus has played a bigger part in the history of European Football.

As if a team with Del Piero, Zidane, Inzaghi, Deschamps, Davids, Ferrara and Montero needed to cheat.
>>
>>64261540
I'd bet anything that his personality, brand of football, siege mentality and coaching style is born out of his own anger or inferiority complex from back then. A lack of respect from the players and the "translator" name bestowed by the media must have been annoying.
>>
>>64259049
Porto
>>
File: Ronaldo-Inter.jpg (22 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo-Inter.jpg
22 KB, 620x388
>mfw I'm not the only passionate Inter fan on /sp/

FORZA INTER! MERDA MILAN E JUVE
>>
>>64261758
>that flag
>this post
>This topic
>>
>>64261758
Which area of Internazionale are you from
>>
File: autism.jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
>>64258613
One of the more sensible posts I've read on this semen slurping site
>>
>>64261807
>>64261758
I was actually born in Como tbhfam, and have a relative who played for Inter in the 90s.
>>
>>64261512
>not showing the 1963 cup

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>mouyes

https://youtu.be/xVm6N5YEMD8?t=345
>>
>>64261733
Not a chance.
>>
>>64259063
I laughed
>>
>>64261758

AMALA!

fuck I miss the treble days
>>
>>64261330
>If there's even a slight chance to get Mou, United fans wouldn't hold back from burning down the stadium
fixed
>>
>>64259049
he should totally manage México's nt
>>
>>64261510
pretty disgusting desu senpai
>>
>>64262446
Yeah I think the Mou ship has sailed. United fans would much prefer Pep or Ancelotti.

Of course if it's Giggs or Mou, United fans would burn down Giggs' house with him inside it to prevent him getting the job.
>>
>>64262656
Hopefully his brother lights the match
>>
>>64261842

Anyone famous?
>>
>>64262656
Pep will go to City.
Ancelotti is a fucking cup babby. No consistency, totally shit at leagues. Manure fans will weep for the days of Van Gaal after experiencing the garbage results of Ancelotti.

Mourinho will put the fire back in the belly of Manchester United. A true unholy alliance.
>>
>>64259049
PSG or Milan (If berlusconi dies or sells)
>>
File: Jose-Mourinho-Real-Madrid-008.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Jose-Mourinho-Real-Madrid-008.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>>64258613
I don't know why people didn't like him at Real, I thought he did really well. Wtf was he supposed to do against players missing penalties in finals and Barcelona players on PEDs?
>>
>>64261700
They are just the 3 biggest teams in Italy. Also Chelsea with all the Abramovich money was sure no underdog. In fact Mou never worked for an underdog team, but always for teams where he could spend a lot of money
>>
>>64263022
I think Pep will join United actually. I couldn't imagine going from Barca to Bayern to fucking City.

He thinks a lot of United and Fergie.
>>
>>64263278
I agree with this but isn't he very close friends with some big wig at city?
Could end up there if true and Pep likes to have complete control so not sure which club will grant him that
>>
>>64263146
Of those 3 semifinals that he lost, I can understand sitting off prime Barca, but his tactics against Bayern and Dortmund were shit. He loses so many semifinals because he places too much emphasis on defending rather than imposing on the other team. In the 2012 semi at the Bernabeu, Bayern were there for the taking in the first half. Madrid went 2-0 up within 15 minutes then sat off to play on the counter and they didn't score again.
>>
>>64263146
>I don't know why people didn't like him at Real
because in 3 years with the most expensive team on the planet he only won a refballed league and in his last year he won nothing, had a complete shit season and decided to blame it all on Casillas, dividing the fanbase and creating quite a show. If he had won something they most probably wouldn't have said shit.
>>
>>64263326
>I agree with this but isn't he very close friends with some big wig at city?
City have hired a lot of ex Barcelona officials over the last 5 years. They've been preparing to swoop for Pep for a long time now. I feel like he'd prefer United though.

And let's not rule out staying at Bayern for another year, he was usually signing 1 year extensions with Barca around the New Year so it's not a given that he leaves
>>
>>64263326
Yeah Soriano is at City. How much that means to Pep, we'll have to see.
>>
>>64263278
If there's any club that is up there with Barca and Bayern (and Real Madrid) it's Man Utd. How brilliant it would be for a manager to manage at all three.
>>
>>64263439
>hired a lot of ex Barcelona officials
Could be just to emulate the Barcelona youth model etc.
>>
The players liked him at Porto, 1st Chelsea and Inter. Drogba was crying and wanted to leave Chelsea when Mourinho left. Materazzi cried like a baby when he left Inter. And so on.

Real Madrid and 2nd Chelsea look like the exceptions.

>>64258613
>clash of ideas as players want to express and impose themselves on opposition and Mou wants them to continue in the style that brought success

I don't think this is the case, but if this is the case in the current Chelsea, they need to change players. This is very unprofessional.
They are paid to win games, not showboat. This is a professional league, not the Harlem Globetrotters.
>>
>>64263458
>If there's any club that is up there with Barca and Bayern (and Real Madrid) it's Man Utd. How brilliant it would be for a manager to manage at all three.

Historically speaking I wouldn't put Bayern up there. I would say that historically, Milan should be up there.
>>
>>64263542
>exceptions
When they came one after the other maybe one shouldn't call them exceptions, maybe something changed.
>>
>>64263439
>City have hired a lot of ex Barcelona officials
I don't think there's anybody relevant besides Soriano and Beguiristain.
>>
>>64263561
I have a little fantasy that when Messi gets too old to be a first team player at Barcelona him and Pep reunite at Milan, Pep builds a whole team around him and they restore Milan to greatness.
>>
>>64263493
>>64263566
Their owners are clearly trying to emulate Barcelona and I'm sure there's nothing they'd love more than getting Guardiola

>>64263561
Bayern are 5 times CL winners, record champions in their country and have had some of the biggest legends and GOAT teams the sport has seen. They definitely deserve to be up there
>>
>>64263564
Also when they make up 40% of the sample size.
>>
>>64263542
They don't look like exceptions. It really looks like the whole Madrid locker room debacle changed him. His attitude has clearly been different since he came to Madrid
>>
>>64263564
Real Madrid is a team of divas. Considering their roster and who he fought with, I think it is normal.

This Chelsea is the strange one. None of the players there is a huge star, except for Hazard and a retiring Terry.
Would you say that Oscar (supposedly the one leading the rebellion, according to the Brazilian press) has the name to start a rebellion against Jose fucking Mourinho?
>>
>>64263542
He lost some of the players at the end of his first time at Chelsea. >>64263564 is also right. Mou has lost two dressing rooms in the last four years. His paranoia is at an all time high. I think Madrid changed him to a degree. Not even Mou was ready for the politics there.
>>
>>64263625
No, what he did at Real wasn't normal. He had his reasons, but he played his cards horribly and like >>64263614 said it changed him.
He went from the big name to just another wheel, he couldn't handle it, he thought that at Chelsea he could collect trophies and his ego but he got btfo right and left. If the fans weren't singing his name every game he would kill himself.
>>
>>64263591
I've always seen the big four as Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern and United.

I don't know if I'm being generous to United though because I'm in the UK? Their brand power is undeniably up there.
>>
>>64263591
>there's nothing they'd love more than getting Guardiola
Maybe but I don't think you can say that the whole reason or even any of the reason they appointed those official fucks is to get Guardiola. Fucks.

>>64263561
I kinda mean in terms of how big they are now. Those 4 clubs have huge revenues, for one. If any club can dominate English football, it should be Man Utd.
>>
If anything, I think the problem with this team is that they don't fit Mourinho.

What would be a Mourinho team?

You have a hard, strong defense. Attacking players help defending. When you get the ball, you transition as fast as you can, before the opposing team's defense can get into shape. No sideways passes. A lethal and pragmatic striker. And a hard mentality.

This team is anti-Mourinho.

The defense is slow, the attack players don't help the defense. When they get the ball, they attack as slowly as possible,waiting for the opposing team to get into shape. Sideway passes. And a soft mentality.

Basically, the team playing Mourinhoball is Leicester.

Also, given the soft mentality of the players, I think it will be hard for anyone to do much with them. Much more so in the EPL, where the small teams are very physical.
>>
>>64263728
>I've always seen the big four as Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern and United.
Same really. Hard to leave Milan off this list but not dominating domestic football kind of hurts them in my opinion
>>
>>64263728
Historically speaking like hue said I'd place Milan over Bayer
>>
>>64263740
>>This team is anti-Mourinho.
This is literally the players Mourinho wanted, they sold and bought whoever he asked. Fuck, I'm still angry about the Mata deal.
>>
>>64259095
we won a fake title and won the following one thanks to other teams being penalized. From 2008 to 2010 there was no unfair advantage over the others.
>>
>>64263758
No-one really dominated Italian football while Milan were in their prime, it was insanely competitive.
>>
>>64263740
>Attacking players help defending
In Madrid he was starting Donaldo, Ozil and Benzema. 3 of the laziest attackers you'll ever find.
>>
>>64263728
>United in that list
>only 3 European trophies

??? Notts forest only have 1 less
>>
>>64263728
That is right now...
Milan used to be THE team in the early 90's and part of the 00's.

Nesta, Maldini, Cafu, Pirlo, Gattuso, Shevchenko in his prime, Kaka, Seedorf, Costacurta. And I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole lot of great players.
>>
>>64263768
He doesn't have a lot of say on who is bought. He didn't even know who was the centreback they bought and he didn't want to buy Baba.
And he was ordered to adopt a different philosophy than his usual. They asked him for a slow pass team.

>>64263786
I think his Real Madrid was kind of different from the usual Mourinho team. But at least they counter attacked furiously.
>>
>>64263768
I thought there were players like Rahman and Djilibodji or however you spell it that he didn't want, but they bought anyway because they're trying to have a sophisticated transfer network of all the best young players.
I think they just fucked up with appointing Mourinho again, it's like they wanted to move to a stable long term structure like United under Fergie that would constantly bring through new talent at cheap prices and win over decades.
But then they just jizzed themselves when Mourinho became available and appointed a manager that basically embodies the opposite of that system.
Chelsea obviously have to redevelop their squad and they have all the tools to do it but they picked the wrong guy for the job.
>>
>>64259049
England national team
>>
>>64263542
>Materrazzi cried like a baby
Did he? I remember Mou seeing the cameras and walking out of his vehicle so he can live out the soap opera that is his life and hug Materazzi while Materazzi looked around wondering who he can pass him onto to continue his show so he can get back to his phone
>TFW you remember /sp/ believing that whole show was real and some claimed to be crying as well
>>
>>64263740
It's a very overrated team in a lot of ways. Even when they won the title last year, they showed in Europe to Athletico and PSG that they were far from great. Most of the defence is 2/3 years past it. Fabregas has been regressing since 2010. Matic has always been very limited. Oscar hasn't improved in years. Hazard is a confidence player. Costa is more brawler than a striker.
>>
>>64263781
Milan had to contend with Juventus, Internazionale and Maradona... The German league is much easier than that, historically.
>>
>>64263833
>They asked him for a slow pass team.
How do you know this?

>He doesn't have a lot of say on who is bought.
Only this season, and I'm not even convinced of this. Mourinho has a shitload of power, it's how he's still there.

>>64263842
Papi is 27 ("27"), he was bought because god only knows why, it wasn't for the youth though.
>>
>>64263855
>Did he?
Yes, Materazzi loved him and was a very important locker room presence. Mourinho always made him feel important and let him have injury time cameos in big games (CL final) even though he was way past it and didn't belong on an elite team
>>
>>64263842
Oh and
> they just jizzed themselves when Mourinho became available and appointed a manager that basically embodies the opposite of that system.
I think they thought he could be better than this. And by this I don't mean being 16th, I mean rotating the team, not fucking up the team morale, this sorta things.
>>
IMO, what they need to do is to discard their new philosophy of possession football and let Mourinho create his Bus.

Let's face it:
1- Mourinho is not good at possession football.
2- Chelsea doesn't have the money to compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, PSG and Manchester City if they want to play offensive football.
3- The only way anyone can compete with those 5 teams is by having a different philosophy. If they try to emulate those teams, they will become Arsenal 2.0. Play offensive football but win no titles.
>>
>>64263871
Exactly my point. I do find it a bit weird they won so few league titles under the likes of Sacchi and Ancelotti with the teams they had but I don't really know a lot about Italian football back then, maybe it's expected.

>>64263892
Wow I didn't know that, that is a fucking weird transfer in that case.

>>64263917
What has Mou done to ever suggest he could build and grow a young team while challenging for major trophies?
I don't really know what they were thinking.
>>
>>64263458
bang laal managed all three of them too
look how that turned out
>>
>>64263933
>let Mourinho create his Bus.
And how, by spending 30m on a new right winger? maybe the nth time it will work.
Or how about selling the creative players, realize you need one, and buy a creative midfielder who doesn't defend?
Oh oh, what about this, let's buy a striker that needs the rest of the team to score, and then you tell him it doesn't matter to score, he just needs to act like a monkey.
>>
>all these excuses to blame everyone but the person at fault mourinho
>claiming he's some powerless manager
lmao
>>
>>64263961
Well Pep already took the credit for his work at Bayern and Barca, why not complete the treble?
>>
>>64263933
>discard their new philosophy of possession football and let Mourinho create his Bus.
But they did exactly that by appointing Mourinho. Chelsea never played possession football with him in charge (having 55% possession vs a relegation candidate doesn't count as possession football). They were always defensive and focused on the counter attacks against top 6 opponents and in the CL.

It even cost them the CL since Mourinho decided to shut up shop and go for a 0-0 draw and progression on away goals vs a 10 man PSG team.
>>
>>64263892
>How do you know this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2358175/Jose-Mourinho-says-play-football-Roman-Abramovich-Chelsea-fans-want-see.html

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/473449/EXCLUSIVE-Roman-Abramovich-wants-new-ATTACKING-Chelsea-under-Jose-Mourinho

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea/jose-mourinho-insists-chelsea-wont-change-attacking-style-29828049.html
>>
>>64261382
c'mon you're embarassing yourself. There is a reason we are called intertristi. Inter has been for a lot of time what roma is now: a team with supposedly good players and managers that somehow never accomplished what it could do. Historically, we aren't as great as Milan. I'd say we're better than Juve because who the fuck cares about 30+ league titles when they never do shit in europe. At least, Inter fans are not as deluded as Milan ones, who still delude themselves they are still a big club despite the awful debacle of the last years. We are used to long periods of disappointment.
>>
>>64263728
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_UEFA_Champions_League_Final

Barcelona have only been European giants since the Ronaldinho/Messi era. Before 2006 they were second tier.
>>
File: Shinoa.jpg (117 KB, 724x932) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa.jpg
117 KB, 724x932
>>64264007
>mourinho says
. Newspapers can say what they want, the facts are that Chelsea played nice football for 4 months in his second year, the rest was standard defend deep.
>>
>>64264005
After thinking hard, maybe there was a 2 month period in late 2014 when they played sort of exciting football but then they got BTFO 5-3 by the Spurs and it was back to the bus.

I still wouldn't classify that as new possession philosophy.
>>
>>64263948
>What has Mou done to ever suggest he could build and grow a young team while challenging for major trophies?

His first Chelsea.

>>64263972
By forgetting about offensive football. Sell those that are not suitable for it and buy players suited for the counter.

>>64264005
If you look at the statistics of this season, Chelsea has some of the highest possession percentages of all teams. They have some of the highest amounts of passes and their passes are some of the shortest on the league on the average. They are not playing as a defensive, counter team. They only have this reputation because of Mourinho, but if you watch the games, other than Liverpool and Porto, they usually are losing with 60%+ possession. I remember a match where they had 65% possession and lost.
>>
>>64264039
In the 90s, they were winning the league like it's nothing, won one European Cup and made a CL final.

Overall they've been, by far, the best team of the last 25 years. That surely counts for something
>>
>>64264007
>Jose mourinho blames everyone but himself despite being hired to continue with what he's always done
What a sad cunt he is, throwing everyone under his bus like some teenage girl
Literally excuses the manager
>>
>>64264054
His first Chelsea weren't that young where they? I'm taking about guys like Loftus-Cheek that have barely had a senior career or 21 year olds that have only played in Belgium, that's the kind of player Chelsea is set up to use now.
>>
>>64264049
>>64264052
Check this out:

http://www.squawka.com/football-team-rankings#possession-&-passing#team-stats#english-barclays-premier-league|season-2015/2016#0#90#any#any#season#1#all-matches#possession#desc#total

http://www.squawka.com/football-team-rankings#defensive-actions#team-stats#english-barclays-premier-league|season-2015/2016#0#90#any#any#season#1#all-matches#total#asc#total

Compare Chelsea's numbers to Pulis' team or Leicester, teams that are employing the bus tactics.
>>
>>64264054
>>64264103
They don't keep the ball because they want to, they keep it because they don't know what to do.
>>
>>64264095
Kurt Zouma and Kennedy are playing a lot. How many players younger than 21 play regularly in the other large teams?
>>
>>64264054
They're 4th in the league when it comes to possession right now, in 14/15 they were 6th and in 13/14 they were 7th. That's hardly possession football.

And besides, possession football isn't defined just by possession statistics. His title winning team in Madrid was 2nd in possession, after Barcelona, with 57% possession on average (more than any of his Chelsea seasons). Yet you'd never classify this team as possession based.

This season's Chelsea aren't really playing possession football, they just concede first more often than not and then their opponents retreat since they still fear Chelsea's reputation and it's a natural reaction to do that. Then Chelsea are left to knock the ball around without any idea what to do with it. Doesn't mean they set out to play possession football
>>
>>64263933
Chelsea need to cut Mou loose. He's already achieved everything he's going to at Chelsea. His cycle at a club has just been sped up this time.

He should go to a national team or a slightly smaller club that's looking to win a title.
>>
Is Mourinho on holiday in Brazil? This is almost as bad as that american donaldo fanboy
>>
>>64263973
Is anyone really defending him ITT?
>>
>>64264103
Are you retarded? No shit Chelsea have high possession.

Go and look at that graph again, notice the teams that have most possession: Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea

You know why that is? Because when teams come to play them they park the bus and try to sneak a win or hold out for a draw. It's nothing to do with the other team playing possession football. They know they have better players so play deeper and more cautiously

Blindly comparing possession stats of Chelsea with West Brom is retarded
>>
>>64264076
I meant, when it comes to the European cup itself.

Teams overall, in their domestic leagues etc, who happen to be in Europe...that's a different story.
>>
>>64264153
>This season's Chelsea aren't really playing possession football, they just concede first more often than not and then their opponents retreat since they still fear Chelsea's reputation and it's a natural reaction to do that. Then Chelsea are left to knock the ball around without any idea what to do with it. Doesn't mean they set out to play possession football

This. It'd be silly to label this Chelsea team as possession based. When games are 0-0 they usually sit back and attack in 3s and 4s.
>>
File: Inter Team Photo.jpg (227 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
Inter Team Photo.jpg
227 KB, 1024x720
>>64262999
hes in here somewhere.
>>
CLs since the start of the 90-91 season:
Barca-5
Real Madrid-4
Milan-3
Bayern Munich-2
Man Utd-2
Juve-2
Others-1
>>
>>64264309
This.

Mouyes has never managed a possession based team. He was ridiculed in Italy and in Spain for playing counter-attacking/reactive football with the some of the best players the modern game has ever seen.
>>
>>64264383
Juve have only one, they won their first in mid 80s and the 2nd one in 1996. Also Ajax, Porto, Dortmund, Liverpool, Inter and Chelsea have 1 each, so others should have 6.
>>
If Jose feels betrayed by his players then maybe he should play someone else instead. He insists on starting the same team even when they're underperforming. I think his biggest problem is that he has a squad of about 14 go to guys and he burns them out, then never plays his fringe players which means they're out of form, so you have a starting line up of burned out players and a bench/reserves of players without match fitness

Guys like Remy, Kenedy, Traore, Loftus-Cheek can barely get a start and with the way the first team is struggling you wonder if they ever will
>>
>>64259015

>being 10 years old
>>
>>64259049

Salford City
>>
>>64264383
>No Porto
>No OM
>No Red Star Belgrade (kek tbhfam)
>No Ajax
>No Russian Dirtmound
>No Liverpool
>No Inter
>>
>>64259049

Newcastle United, at least he'd be moving up in the league, and there would be no pressure of the players being not used to losing
>>
>>64264117
Zouma is the only regular and they have one of the best U21 teams in Europe plus a gorillion young talents out on loan.
Mourinho hasn't incorporated the youth nearly as much as he should have.
>>
>>64264356
Is it Sylvestre m8? Pirlo? You can tell us.
>>
>>64264422
His inability to rotate is definitely a problem of his. He's lost De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata and many others because of it.
>>
>>64258613
OP watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-8HBGUp8I.

Mourinho doesnt instill an inferiority complex. If anything, he instills a winning mentality. He scouts and analyses the opposing team and says 'here's how to shut em down' and 'heres how we can score against them' and builds a great one-to-one with the players.

The thing is, in the current chelsea team, a lot of these players aren't what we would consider classical 'mourinho' players, or are falling short compared to previous chelsea players.

Costa had a great first season, and had a scent of drogba about him, but he's just a fat kebab shop owner now.

Fabregas can't thread a pass to save himself, matic at times is brilliant and at other times full retard, oscar drifts in and out of brilliance and mediocrity, the fullbacks offer nothing going forward because dave is defensive minded and brana is a pair of running asscheeks.

If anything, chelsea getting 3rd and winning the league last year was a massive fluke, and a testimony to what Mourinho could do with a team not performing at top level. Just look at how chelsea's performance tailed off after January 2015.

mourinho's going to build out from the back, maybe pull in wesley sneijder and swap costa for a forward who doesn't look at home at a Chicken Shop at 1am.
>>
That inter team mourinho built was just clinical.

I still cant forget mourinho running onto the pitch at the nou camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJKHFCvxBo
>>
>>64264589
Only Lukaku was let go because of rotation issues desu, Lukaku felt he was ready for first team football but Mou wouldn't give it to him, having him 3rd in the rotation. (Which is somewhat fair, Lukaku is kind of too ambitious for his own good. He probably thinks he's being wasted at Everton too). De Bruyne and Mata were more let go because they didn't fit into his "creative players need to contribute defensively too" plan

His most egregious mistakes imo:
- letting Bertrand, a HG footballer go for Baba who cost £17m and doesn't even play
- not giving De Bruyne more chances to prove himself. Got a decent profit on him but still let go too soon
- Salah, Cuadrado, Schurrle, ...
- Talking big about involving some of the talented youngsters in the first team, guys that will probably get picked up by rival clubs after growing frustrated... just like Bertrand (Musonda, Boga, Loftus-Cheek, Bamford, Traore, Kalas, ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN ).

I thought they got a good deal for Lukaku, I've been following him since he was 16 and he's always been a good but limited striker. He's probably still too clunky to work in Chelsea's system, but he comes with a lot less frustrating packaging than Diego Costa nowadays. We'll see in a few years how big the mistake was

it's become quite clear that jose likes a certain player profile and alienates everyone else, and puts his faith in a limited group which then causes problems in the end. but that's been public knowdlge for a while i guess
>>
>>64264868
Schurrle was a fine player, he just had some sort of disease or some shit like that after the world cup that killed him.
>>
>>64264812

I do not know what happened in Chelsea this year. All those players with a name just are gone downhill. Hazard was considered a real top player just months ago. Has Mou broken the team from inside? Are they playing so bad because they are against Mou?
>>
>>64264939
>Hazard was considered a real top player just months ago
Can we stop this meme

He wasn't even that fucking good last season he just scored penalties and won freekicks by falling over all the time

The only thing he still does from last season is fall over, he just isn't getting the freekicks as much
>>
File: Tunnel_vision_sc[1].png (402 KB, 523x803) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel_vision_sc[1].png
402 KB, 523x803
>>64264936
Schurrle actually suffers from tunnel vision. He's done quite well for himself despite only ever being able to see the goal whenever he came within 35 yards of it
>>
HES GONE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2321555/Jose-Mourinho-quits-Chelsea.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2321555/Jose-Mourinho-quits-Chelsea.html

S A C K E D
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>>64264939
How would you feel if you were an attacking player that's just won the title but your boss still expects you to play counter attacking football at home to Bournemouth?
>>
>>64265030
HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL
http://www.espnfc.com/story/464751/mourinho-sacked-after-chelsea-crisis-meeting
>>
>>64265030
Wow, quitting this stressful job has instantly made him look roughly 8 years younger
>>
>>64265054
Ronaldo played counter attacking football for 3 years with Mourinho and only complained when he fielded 4 defenders, 3 defensive midfielders and Ronaldo as the lone striker
>>
>>64265054

Italy is full of examples like that. Players should play following the coach instructions and nothing more, except Messi and a very few others.
>>
>>64265015
It made me cringe listening to Neville and Carragher talking about him stepping up to Messi/Ronaldo's level. He's never been a great player. I think the hype was engineered by Sky who were desperate for a new poster boy of the PL with the last two, Bale and Suarez, choosing to leave The Best League In The World(!)
>>
>>64265107
ronaldobarcatriangle.gif

Does anyone have it?
>>
>>64259556
>Tottenham, Everton... Arsenal maybe.

He should go to Everton just for a Mou v Klopp derby day. Too many Academy lads and youngsters bought to play rather than loan out though.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.