[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways to make soccer better: 1. Any player laying down on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Soccer.jpg (32 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Soccer.jpg
32 KB, 600x315
Ways to make soccer better:
1. Any player laying down on the ground for more than 15 seconds should have a medical evaluation of at least 10 minutes. If the manager decides not to sub him the team go's to 10 men for 10 minutes.
Watching a grown man roll around and cry for two and a half minutes and get up to sprint when his team regains the ball is why people in the US call soccer fans fags.

2. Penalty kicks should be taken by the person fouled. Other wise goals scored stats are basically useless. There is no argument to convince me any other way makes sense.

3. Walking off the field when subbed should be banned. Unless you are injured and cannot use your legs or its the last game of your career at a club and you are a legend, walking off is unacceptable. Hockey players dive into their benches when getting off the ice.

4. Add replay technology into refereeing.
>>
>laying
>>
I actually agree with most of these
>>
>>64249129
Just ignore the sport buddy no need to get all worked up
>>
>>64249129
>2. Penalty kicks should be taken by the person fouled. Other wise goals scored stats are basically useless. There is no argument to convince me any other way makes sense.
Nah. Best way would be a foul inside the 5 yard box = penalty. Foul inside the 16 yard box, but outside the 5 yard then it's a 1 on 1 freekick with the goalie, from the point where the foul occurred.
>>
Ways to make egghand better

1. Remove downs, you have 6 attempts to reach the endzone
2. Remove field goals
3. Ball can only be passed backwards or laterally
4. Remove the special forces equipment
5. Incomplete pass is ruled as a fumble
6. No two-minute warning
7. Game is played for 80 minutes instead of 60
>>
>>64249129
>amerifats
>>
>>64249129
>Watching a grown man roll around and cry for two and a half minutes and get up to sprint when his team regains the ball is why people in the US call soccer fans fags.
its illegal technically, only some refs enforce it though and its annoying.
>>
what the fuck is soccer
>>
>>64249129
>Watching a grown man roll around and cry for two and a half minutes
Yeah, 5 minutes of commercials are much better.
>Penalty kicks should be taken by the person fouled.
And if he's injured and suspended?
>Walking off the field when subbed should be banned
What a dumb idea.
>>
>>64249129
>Other wise goals scored stats are basically useless.

lol who cares

>ameristats
>>
no one really cares tbqh
>>
>>64249129
breh hangegg games have at least 4 stoppages per game for "injuries" adding even more commercial time to a borderline unbearable 3+ hour viewing time.
>>
>>64249217
>remove field goals
>no two minute warning
>incomplete pass ruled as a fumble
Did you read my mind? I have always thought this for years
>>
>>64249129
Stopped reading at 'soccer'

sage
>>
>>64249412
>And if he's injured and suspended?
Then your team gets to pick the penalty kick taker, and only then!
>>
>>64249129
fouls are not a part of the game, that's why they are penalized.
the fouled team should always have the advantage when a foul is commited, excessive fouls brought us to diving.
look at neymar, if the guy doesn't dive before people kick him and makes an act to win a yellow card, everyone would foul him and get him out of the game at like 15 mins

i can't even understand why anyone would bring up the 2nd point.
>>
>>64249406
>>64249508
Get over yourself
>>
I only agree with the technology one for penalty calls and offsides for example Tbqh
>>
>>64249452
>>64249217
>>64249412
Please show me where I referenced the NFL
>>
>>64249732
It's implicit in your "ways to improve le boring soccer" meme posting. If you don't like it don't watch it, problem solved. Or invent your own game no one will play much less watch with your own retarded rules.
>>
>>64249732
Well. Fix YOUR shit first, faggot.
>>
>>64249805
What?
>>
good thread
>>
File: 1416951562837.gif (837 KB, 250x212) Image search: [Google]
1416951562837.gif
837 KB, 250x212
>>64249920
Plz kill yourself you're embarassing the rest of us
>>
File: Butthurt.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>Euros ITT

I just dont get it, OP makes practical suggestions for once and you go full semen-slurp mode.
>>
>>64254053
>canada america's hat
>>
>>64254258
>Argentina's hair
>>
>>64254345
that makes no sense
>>
File: 1393871279246.jpg (351 KB, 1280x832) Image search: [Google]
1393871279246.jpg
351 KB, 1280x832
>>64254379

The whole continent is America's crapper. Better?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.