[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never get rekt this much by your wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2015-12-14+at+11.15.02).png (18 KB, 612x207) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-14+at+11.15.02).png
18 KB, 612x207
>you will never get rekt this much by your wife
>>
that was like 25 years ago

hes really gonna get reminded that he shit his pants that one time for the rest of his life isnt he
>>
>>64248371
and /tv/ said women can't be funny...
>>
>>64248523
Terrible post as always Failula.

>>64248466
I pissed myself in front of my entire class when I was 12 or so. Nobody let me forget it either.
>>
>>64248466
>>64248567
there was I guy at my school who I'd never even met or even knew what he looked like, and I STILL knew that he'd shit himself once
>>
I like it how every tweet he makes has 'shat on' for the replies, even the serious ones like when his mum died people replied 'shat on mum'.
>>
didn't he sort of freak out about all the shat comments once on twitter? that didn't help at all.
>>
Is Gary of Indian descent?
>>
Shat on designated beach
>>
>tfw will never have a wife
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 441x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 441x640
I'd be her undies she shit in them.
>>
>>64248751
Why is your flag missing it's wagon wheel McPanjeet?
>>
File: the place.jpg (76 KB, 1334x388) Image search: [Google]
the place.jpg
76 KB, 1334x388
One day as a kid I went around the block with friends, we were going to slide down a slope on cardboard boxes. The hot sister of one of my neighbours would be watching us and stuff.

Fun times, until my stomach started to ache and shit started to weigh on my asshole. My mind started to think. going back home was a long walk for 9 year old me.

I have the clear recollection of giving my cardboard to a friend who was waiting his round, leaving the group, crossing the street, sneakily standing against the roughcasted wall of an empty lot.
I thought of going to the entrance of the empty lot, proceeded to do it but was told to come back by the hot sister.

From then on I don't know whether I autistically stood with my ass against said wall, thinking of shitting, or if I proceeded to lower my sweatpants and shit there and then.

I remember walking back with them, and they had fun. I don't remember any disruption to the mood by hearing anything about the stink of shit, them seeing a turd on the ground, in the wall - or worse, in my pants.

As I walked back home with them I saw the entrance of the empty lot, it was bushy at the time.

pic related was the place. that house didn't exist back then.
>>
>>64254759
Forgot to write the rest.
>As I walked back home with them I saw the entrance of the empty lot, it was bushy at the time.
and way more scary looking than in the pic, it was tall, there was lots of waste and I was afraid there were scorpions or brown spiders there. If I had actually gone there before I probably would've walked back frustrated without doing anything there.
>>
>>64248371
>salt and lineker crisps

Anybody remember those?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.