[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well sp, who's the better athlete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: serenavshorse.jpg (60 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
serenavshorse.jpg
60 KB, 650x366
Well sp, who's the better athlete?
>>
horse doesn't have any self-doubt. Can't choke mentally. The horse will go out and run as fast as its body will allow it that day. No mental wall of doubts keeping you from competing at the best of your ability. The horse will always compete as hard as it can with no mental limitations. Horse wins.
>>
>Triple Crown + Breeders Cup = Horse Grand Slam
>not even being able to do the Tennis Grand Slam
Horse obviously
>>
An horse (the one on the left)
>>
>>64243503
i'd love to compete in the breeder cup, doubles together with serena
if you catch my drift
>>
>>64243702
We don't need any more half breeds roaming the earth
>>
>>64243702
i wish i didn't
>>
>>64242410

have to go with the triple crown champ
>>
>horse
>a athlete
>wins triple crown

>nigger
>is fat
>plays tennis, which is not a sport

The only athlete on the pic is an horse.
>>
I think a gorilla could take a horse in a fight
>>
>>64242410
The horse is better looking. What was the
question again?
>>
Not the one who choked at the us open.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.