[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone stop him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: CamNewtonSmiles.jpg (373 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CamNewtonSmiles.jpg
373 KB, 2560x1920
Can anyone stop him?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4896x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4896x3264
Any team that's not mediocre tbqh family
>>
>>64241486
Isn't that the guy that cheats?
>>
File: kkreme.jpg (116 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kkreme.jpg
116 KB, 600x800
I hope not
>>
File: Cam Slow Look.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Cam Slow Look.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>64245888
>Won't let that happen senpai

919 checkin in...gonna go hit the local
>>
If the Panthers don't manage to go 19-0 this year will their season be viewed as a failure? I mean 16-0 is basically guaranteed with who they have left to play, do they have to win it all now? I mean before the year no one expected them to be a playoff team so what they have done is a huge deal but I feel anything short of an owl at this point will be viewed as a massive choke job by the team.
>>
>>64241501
Yes, but it would be his wife deflating cam's balls
>>
File: TIGHT_END.webm (3 MB, 1280x654) Image search: [Google]
TIGHT_END.webm
3 MB, 1280x654
>>64247623
If we don't get a super bowl it's a failure, we can lose the rest of the regular season games but so as long as we win the owl it's a success
>>
>>64241296
Only themselves. No team is as good as the Panthers.
>>
>>64247814
Is it me or he fell right on his elbow?
>>
>>64247623
16-0 isn't guaranteed.

The 2011 Packers were easily the best team in the league, and were 14-0 before losing a pretty shit 7-9 Chiefs team, it's pretty easy to drop a game with a bit of bad luck or sloppy play
>>
>>64247623
any team capable of making the playoffs that don't win the superbowl is a failure, period.
The entire point of a (good) teams season is to win the superbowl, anything less isn't good enough
>>
>>64247894

that's the idea, capo, no puede caer con la pelota
>>
File: laptop-lock.jpg (13 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
laptop-lock.jpg
13 KB, 300x180
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.