[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fucking sides What a joke of a football club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1450111772149.jpg (213 KB, 1020x622) Image search: [Google]
1450111772149.jpg
213 KB, 1020x622
My fucking sides
What a joke of a football club
>>
JUSTA
>>
File: Slippy_L.jpg (140 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
Slippy_L.jpg
140 KB, 438x438
>butthurt bauern fan reposting same pic over and over
>>
File: faggot cat.jpg (21 KB, 298x297) Image search: [Google]
faggot cat.jpg
21 KB, 298x297
>>64240225
augsburg fan here
this image makes me happy
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
>>64240225
>Nottingham
>>
>>64240225
KEK
>>
>show a little love and appreciation to the home crowd
>get ripped for it

I don't like the direction we're heading in lads
>>
>>64240369
They and everyone else clap the fans after every match.

Teams only do this if it's a huge win or very important result.

Lelershit see fluking a draw to West Brom as a big deal. Hence them continuing and expanding the ongoing farce that is their 'team'
>>
get a load of this customer, don't you have to leave early from some game?
>>
>>64240369
>>64240473
>why don't you like this

It's kindergarten tier tbqhfam

I'm all for thanking the crowd but this was after a 2-2 against >West Brom and they go all handsy with each other.

It just reeks of small club mentality.
>>
>>64240646

It's because Klopp wants to show them how to bond with the fans. But yes, after a 2-2 against West Brom it's definitely too much.
>>
This game was awful, pulisball at it's finest against a poor liverpool side, just put 9 men in the box and long ball it until you get a freekick and hoof it into the penalty box, they where probably just relieved the game was over
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.