[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post the greatest team lineups of modern times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x368
ITT: We post the greatest team lineups of modern times
>>
>the opposition they were facing was so shit that hernandez got a starting spot
>>
Was this the team that beat Arsenal in the FA Cup?
>>
The only good player there is Van der Sar and maybe Vidic
>>
>o'shea and gibson in the centre

dat irish dominance
>>
>>64239640

The Irish couldn't even dominate the humble potato so I doubt they could ever dominate football.
>>
>>64239634
Well done, you got the joke.
>>
Arsenal are such beta keks, they lost 2-0 to a Man U side playing 7 defenders.
>>
>>64239677
Was it supposed to be irony? Englishmen could claim that's actually a good team (better than current United, as an example) by your standards
>>
>>64239690
I can't decide which is worse though - that, or how Arsenal kicked Utd out of the FA Cup (at Old Trafford) via the use of a rejected Utd striker.

Oh no I do know which one is worse, it's the one I said.
>>
>>64239656
roy keane is the best player you've ever had
>>
>>64239805

Le run around fouling people, shouting obscenities at his team mates and stamping on opposition players man

lol no
>>
>>64239842
>Le run around fouling people, shouting obscenities at his team mates and stamping on opposition players man
The one and only goat, Roy Maurice Keane.
>>
>>64239607
>the team that made Pogba realize he was never going to play under Fergie
>>
>>64239842
he was the captain when united were at their height, ergo he is their best player ever

deal w/ it
>>
>>64239946

In 2008? No he wasn't.
>>
>>64239842

English football the player desu
>>
>>64239625
Yes. This United team comfortably beat Arsenal 2-0.

Fergie was so based.
>>
>>64239607
upvote
>>
>>64239772
Not even close.
>>
>>64239928
kek
>>
>>64239928
>>64240501
It was actually a game in the year following, in the middle of the 11/12 season. United were hit by a mini midfield injury crisis with Blackburn to play at Old Trafford. Instead of selecting Pogba, who was absolutely dominating the reserve league, he chose a midfield two of Rafael and Ji Sung Park. Blackburn won 2-1.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.