[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Broncos done? After the lobster lead >us to victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: osweiller.jpg (82 KB, 594x610) Image search: [Google]
osweiller.jpg
82 KB, 594x610
Are the Broncos done? After the lobster lead >us to victory against the Pats, I thought we lucked out and were going to have ten years of great QBing. After today and last week (only 10 offensive points against the Chargers shit D), I'm starting to believe that Osweiller is a career backup.

I don't want to believe it, but I think we've entered another era of mediocrity until we find a franchise QB.
>>
>>64233542
Give him some time. He didn't look good but a new season taking first team snaps will work wonders for him.

O-line didn't help him today either. Our team is injured, and he's too green to carry us.

(I wish we kept Teboq)
>>
>>64233542
>After the lobster lead >us to victory against the Pats

You mean the Snow, Special Teams, Injuries and Officials lead >you to victory??
>>
It was his fourth career start. Brady was a game manager at the beginning of his career too

If DT catches a god damn pass we win easily
>>
Its overreaction Monday.

>51 attempts

Thats not the recipe bruh.
>>
>>64233542
I'm convinced no one has actually watched todays game. He looked pretty good in the first half despite not being able to get in the end zone. The second half his receivers couldn't catch a goddamn ball to save their life.
>>
One loss doesn't mean he sucks. On Brady's second game he got BTFO.

Os didn't do bad. He didn't do amazing, but he could definitely improve. The Broncos would be retarded to cut him and not develop him into a franchise QB
>>
>>64233542
>using a meme arrow when you want to say us or we and not just saying us or we
>being this kekholded by /sp/
>>
He did alright.
No INTs(even though he had one dropped) and 300 yards is good.
Not to mention he had a few dropped passes.1 at least would be a TD and another would be a big 4th down conversion that would lead to more throws(since it was game ending drive)
The run game was non existent(he is on his 4th start for fucks sake,he won't carry an offense like this)
OL sucked big time(his pocket presence was awful though).
>>
>>64233615
>the snow
you fags were bragging foever about your snow brady and now that's the reason he lost, you're so gay
>>
>>64233542
Most of the reasons Denver lost this game had little to do with Brock, and he's still the best choice going forward. You MIGHT get one or two games out of Peyton given that he's been resting his arm these last few weeks, but even with that Brock is still the best choice going into the playoffs.
>>
>>64233542

>One flukey game against an injury riddled New England where you were literally refballed into a win at home was enough to make you believe you had your QB of the future
>One flukey loss to the division rival Raiders is enough to make you renounce your belief in Osweiler and label him as a career backup

Holy shit, Broncos fans are fucking retarded.

>>64238444

Out of all the things trips guy said, I'd put the snow in the least of it. The snow didn't do shit that game, at least not to New England.
>>
There was at least 4 occasions on crucial 3rd/4th down conversaions when he lasered the ball to the hands of his WRs but somehow they managed to drop it
>>
>he dindu nuffin wrong

Keep dtelling yourself that broncofags
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.