[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe a better ending to this season than the Pats beating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3
Describe a better ending to this season than the Pats beating a 18-0 Panthers team in the superb owl.

Protip: You cannot
>>
me "beating" that ass
>>
Cam dabbing with the Lombardi trophy in one hand and laptop in another
>>
> mfw Panthers become the new 18-1
>>
>>64233346
The Panthers going one and done and the Patriots coasting to and through the Owl
>>
Neither the Pats or Panthers in the Super Bowl
>>
>>64233368
that be a dude, bro.
nttawwt
>>
>>64233346
The Pats losing to the Panthers in the owl as they become the first team to ever go 19-0.

The Patriots would never hear the end of such delicious irony because the Panthers are doing it with such a cupcake schedule and their fanbase aren't a bunch of loudmouth assholes.
>>
>>64233346
>supertangas
reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5cj44Gmn0

best ass on the internet, oh the memories..
>>
>>64233403
>being this delusional
>actually drinking the meme kool-aid
>>
>>64233399
>nttawwt
I cant read memehand writing. Can you type this out?
>>
NYG beat the panthers in the NFC championship game then go on to beat the pats again
>>
>>64233346
Who takes these pictures?
>>
File: you+are+so+fucking+mad.jpg (44 KB, 542x480) Image search: [Google]
you+are+so+fucking+mad.jpg
44 KB, 542x480
>>64233346
The Giants making 17-1 a thing, destroying the Memehawks' dynasty, and then beating the Patriots in one more Superb owl
>>
>>64233430
Not the same guy, but I'd be totally cool with the Big Black Cats going 19-0

I don't think they can, but it couldnt happen to a better franchise and team. They're very likable and inspiring.
>>
Andrew Luck proving he only sucked because he was hurt this season and using his Wizard Neckbeard powers to take a 9-7 colts team to the Owl and beating the seacocks, setting up the definite QB rivalry of the next era

Alternative: my team winning, which is even more unlikely than the above scenario (Redskins)
>>
Imagine
>next season
>Giants go 18-0
>in Super Bowl against a struggling Patriots team that made it into the playoffs on a wild card and got this far on heart
>game comes down to the wire
>just when it looks like the clock will run out and give the Pats the win Eli throws a hail mary to ODB who catches it with one hand
>Giants beat pats 3 times
>Giants first team to go 19-0
>Gisele overcome with lust fucks Eli at the 50 yard line on national television
>>
>>64233462
if eli and the gnats make it to the playoffs i can totally see this happening
>>
>>64233429
whew lad
brings me back years
>>
>>64233468
>Cam nigger newton
>likable

yea youre gonna have to pick one
>>
>>64233468
>Being inspired by a football team

Pretty depressing life you have
>>
Chip Kelly and the Pats winning the superbowl with Bradford being the mvp. /sp/ would go nuts, it would be funny as fuck.
>>
>>64233396
This.
>>
>>64233403
>their fanbase aren't a bunch of loudmouth assholes
Anon...
>>
>>64233683
>Pats
obviously I meant iggles
>>
>>64233679
They have a lot of fun and it shows. It's pretty inspirational and I dont much care for your cynicism

Inspiration is everywhere in life, my friend.
>>
I honestly just want the Panthers to win it to so those asshole dolphins can't open their champagne. Fuck the dolphins.
>>
Seahawks sweeping the Pats :)
>>
>>64233683
As a cowbro, I second this.
Jesus the butthurt would be unimaginable.
>>
>>64233679
It's a pretty fucking depressing world kiddo, that's why people like sports
>>
>>64233758
C U C K detected
>>
>>64233346

Gnats beat panthers next week.

Make it to owl.

Lose to pats.

spuh would explode
>>
Jets win with Tod Bowles and Rex Ryan kills himself
>>
>>64233821
>auto erotic asphyxiation with his cell phone gallery displaying revis with his wife
>>
MODSSSSSSS
>>
>>64234029
there's no nudity lad
>>
>>64233789
This would be the absolute GOAT ending
>>
MODS
MODS
MODS
>>
>brutal day at work in the rain
>first thing i see on /sp/

I love you all.
>>
File: 1450041397360.png (855 KB, 927x545) Image search: [Google]
1450041397360.png
855 KB, 927x545
>>64233346
The Panthers going 19-0 beating the patriots in the owl. It would be a HUGE shot to the Patriots and Tom's ego and /sp would explode with all the hate for a black qb from a tiny franchise going undefeated. This place would never ever recover from it.

Plus it would be the perfect start to the Panthers oncoming dynasty. They have the best defensive player in the NFL(Luke), a top 3 corner, a top 5 qb and a top 10 head coach. This team is going to be good for a long time so might as well go ahead and crown them this season.
>>
> supertangas
>>
>>64233346
The Packers going through Seattle, Carolina, and Arizona to the Bowl
>>
>>64234154
agreed.

It would be much more hilarious to see Cam get the first 19-0 by beating the Patriots. Especially if a helmet catch was involved.
>>
I just want the Gnats to beat the Panthers, I don't care what happens after that.
>>
>>64233371
Cam giving the Lombardi trophy to a kid in the stands
>>
>>64234274

>gook
>all skin and bones
>ugly face

Now if you had a girl like Keke Palmer, then we would be talking about.
>>
>>64234154
I hear you, and agree. but I personally dislike cam's annoying antics/persona regardless of his skin color, so I'd rather see them go 18-1 and have /sp/ explode in rage when 1) the pats do it again and 2) they lose their precious 18-1 meme.
>>
>>64234274
only if I get to jerk her off the entire time
>>
>>64233396
they could. The Cardinals imo are the best team in the league right now with the 7th ranked defense and 2nd ranked offense they're looking good. The only good teams the Panthers have played so far are the Seahawks and Packers. If the Panthers beat them, I don't see Brady and the practice squad beating the Panthers
>>
>>64234318
How does she fit that much semen in her little feminine cock?
>>
>>64234274
I've fapped to this before but I've forgot the name of the video
>>
>>64234318
Sauce?
>>
>>64234418
Google search imafaggotindenial.avi
>>
>>64234437
>trip calling anyone else a faggot
Literally everyone hates you
>>
>>64234456
>I like cocks but I'm not gay
>>
>>64234389
>brady and the practice squad
Gronk played tonight and edelman returns in the next 2 weeks
>>
>>64234154
I'm a Panthers fan but they aren't going to have any dynasty. Norman is 100% leaving this FA, pretty much guaranteed that Sean Mcdermott leaves for a HC job at the end of the season and possibly Shula leaves too. This is Carolina's one year before they go to a 9-7/10-6 team for a while. They best not fuck it up.
>>
>>64233462
honestly yeah thats about the best
>>
>>64234617
dorsey most likely leaving soon too
>>
How come elli sucks all season then goes beastmode in the playoffs? Is he just autistic?
>>
>>64238125
he and flacco are cut from the same autistic cloth. the best thing for both teams is if they just beef up their defense and ride it to the playoffs with a backup qb then unleash them both
>>
File: Goat-MEME.png (324 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
Goat-MEME.png
324 KB, 600x439
>>64233574
Dude... I can only get so erect.
>>
>>64233666
Based off what I've seen in JAVs, your women certainly seem to like niggers.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.