[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: Denver_Broncos_Logo.jpg (153 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Denver_Broncos_Logo.jpg
153 KB, 1365x1024
JUST
>>
File: cucked by smeth.jpg (86 KB, 388x296) Image search: [Google]
cucked by smeth.jpg
86 KB, 388x296
>>64226124
CŪCK
>>
MY
>>
>be 6'7
>can't see shit down field

I literal can't stop laughing
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
CUNNY
>>
THESE WOUNDS WON'T SEEM TO HEAL
>>
File: 16convo-peyton-jumbo.jpg (157 KB, 1024x626) Image search: [Google]
16convo-peyton-jumbo.jpg
157 KB, 1024x626
>>64226213
SHIT
>>
I CANT REMEMBER HOW IT FELT
>>
>>64226124
Denver /mlp/

doing what they do best

CHOKE
>>
Oakland's -12 yards were the lowest for any team in any half in NFL history.

And they still managed to beat Denver!
>>
DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE
>>
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
RUNNIN THROUGH MY HEAD RUNNIN THROUGH MY HEAD
>>
File: i.png (100 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
100 KB, 350x254
>>64226441
I did good right guys?

Back on topic.

WHERE IS THE NEAREST BRIDGE?
>>
MACK
>>
ONE MORE TIME
>>
HAHAHAHAHA! I told you keks last week that shit performance against SD wouldn't hold up. Lost to the fucking Raiders.
>>
>>64226509
>MACK
X5
>>
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!
>>
>>64226217

How does this happen? Wilson is almost a foot shorter
>>
AND I WONDER DOES IT BLOW YOUR MIND

THAT I'M LEAVING YOU FAR BEHIND
>>
CUCΚ
>>
File: NEpYc0d.png (516 KB, 627x382) Image search: [Google]
NEpYc0d.png
516 KB, 627x382
>how to give up.
>>
>>64232442
You know you have problems when can shut a team down and still lose.
>>
>>64233055
to be fair the raider shut themselves down early almost like some mexican magic where they've reversed their choking to happen early rather than later

those fucking spics
>>
>>64233112
underrated post
>>
Denvers problems this year are all Kubiaks fault and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you about what's wrong with your brain. Manning is getting old but you don't lose that much ability in one year. Don't get me wrong I don't want Peyton back I just don't want Kubiak as our head coach. The kind of offense he wants to run simply will not work in Denver without us changing a lot of things on our roster. This is a let if fly kind of offense with a surprise run every once in a while not the other way around. We're wasting DT and Clutch Sanders and literally playing to our teams weakness with the running game.
>>
The way Denvers defense plays and the WRs they have they should be taking a lot more shots downfield. One of these guys is guaranteed to be open its not like it's a huge risk. And if you throw a pick on a deep somehow it's not like our defense can't handle their business.
>>
>>64233763
I'm not sure why they hired kubiak considering he oversaw the collapse of Matt Schaub and wasted Andre Johnson's career. And then they bring him in and give him power over Peyton's proven system? And let him force the players to change their style for no reason?
>>
Its literally one game. Calm the fuck down everyone.
>>
>>64234004
No it was a Christmas miracle we managed to beat the injured pats and literally one TD against the freaking Chargers and Denver has been skimming wins by the skin of their teeth the whole season. And it's because Kubiaks system won't work here. I though it would be clear as day by now but I can see there is still people who think this team is going to be fine.
>>
>>64234004
You realize Denver would score 30-50 points a game on average. And magically when Kubiak comes to town 29 points is the highest this offense has managed to get with DT and Sanders at the WR position.
>>
>>64234048

Yes but its Brock's 4th start. Give it time. It would help if the line was healthy. If Clady wasn't dead Mack probably won't have taken over this game. I think its pretty clear we're set on defense and need to focus on fixing the oline
>>
>>64234125
I realize that and Brock has a chance to be good I won't make any decision on him yet but Gary needs to go.
>>
>>64234089

Gee couldn't be Manning being over the hill and having torn quads could it? At least Brock is getting some game experience and they can see what they need to fix with the offense instead of it happening in an offseason where they would have to guess
>>
brock isnt the problem. his passes were mostly on target.

demaryius thomas has been awful this season

this game in particular there were critical drops. vernon davis, too.
>>
BRON-GO'S!!
>>
>>64234125
The only promising spark I've seen from Brock so far is that final drive to Bring that Pats game into overtime and that wasn't even that impressive considering who he was throwing the ball to. He needs to work on his weird throwing motion for a 6'7 there is no excuse for so many of his passes being deflected.
>>
File: 1443802545888.png (61 KB, 502x154) Image search: [Google]
1443802545888.png
61 KB, 502x154
You guys lost to the raiders
>mfw troll post
>>
>losing to the raidniggers
>>
If the Broncos really want to run a Kubiak offense they need to trade away DT or Sanders for some elite RB and use the extra cap money they won't be paying Manning anymore to buff the o-line a lot.
>>
>offensive personnel based on Peyton's pass-heavy offense
>elite receivers, sub-par RBs
>Elway: "When I won the Super Bowl, we ran a Kubiak-style offense. It was his genius system that lead us to victory, not the fact that we had the most stack offensive talent in recent history, and a great defense to match."
>hires Kubiak based on something that had success 20 years ago, even though Kubiak's teams have been mediocre at best for the past decade
>Kubiak unwilling to adapt his system to the personnel, consistently embarrasses Peyton on national TV by making the old man run

Kubiak blows. He hasn't done shit since the Broncos two Owls in the 90s, and he is hardly the one to give credit to for that success.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 312x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 312x244
>>64234555
>>
desu I'm not ruling Kubes out yet but the fact that he consistently left Mack on a 1v1 with Schofield and the te's makes me wonder wtf was he thinking
imo that killed Brocks confidence dropping back 51 times plus drops and bad throws.
>>
>>64235470
All the games this year and the fact that we just lost to the Raiders despite our defense holding them to 15 points and your still not counting him out? Makes me wonder if you're a Raider fan in disguise.
>>
>>64234555
>not the fact that we had the most stack offensive talent in recent history, and a great defense to match."
you mean the fact that they literally underpaid their star players to give them bonus money under the table which they were later caught and punished a fucking draft pick despite fucking over the chiefs who would have been a powerhouse and dominated the west without that bullshit or the raiders who were poised to win the division until they pulled more shady shit with the PED and under the table money deals.

Elway literally cheated to finally win bowls
>>
>>64236170
Wow go cry a river the cap is bullshit anyways.
>>
File: pepepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>64234048
>there is
>still people
>is
>people
>>
>>64234188
He didn't have the chance of a game winning drive with that career worst Vernon Davis drop.
Also there was an easy TD that was also dropped.
running game didn't get 40 yards.
It's was a terrible game by the whole offense.
Even Emmanuel "first down" Sanders dropped a pass.
>>
>>64238346
official least of reasons why we lost (not a ranking)
1)red zone inefficiency
2)schofield being a special kid and inability of the coaching staff to give him help
3)lack of running game (anderson out, hillman injured and inability of the coaching staff to understand to give the ball to the healthy thompson)
4)muffed punt, fumbles, and drops, poor ball protection overall, giving the raiders good field position time and time again

change any of these and we have a win
>>
Do Broncos fans miss Tebow? They could have used him to make tanking less boring desu.
>>
>>64238943
I think they miss John Fox the most.
>>
>>64238943
>>64239086
don't miss either, the only person an intelligent broncos fan would miss is ryan clady
>>
File: 1426584829320.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1426584829320.gif
2 MB, 300x290
Can anyone explain to me how you guys go from beating the best team in the league to losing to the worst team in the league in only two games?
>>
>>64239716
>Pats
>best team

oh u
>>
>>64239716
Anon, no one has beaten the best team in the league
>>
>>64239844
when healthy they might be
>>
>>64239716
short answer: cj anderson out and a long overdue lost fumble (had only 1 throughout the season before that point)
>>
File: 1446849825899.png (824 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446849825899.png
824 KB, 1080x1080
>>64233112
It's not magic

it's this man

TYBC
>>
File: 1444172023058.jpg (23 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1444172023058.jpg
23 KB, 533x477
>Brock Osweiler will square off against AJ McCarron to decide who gets a 1st round bye in the playoffs
>>
>>64239844
>Pats
>best team

>Right now?
Nah

>When they were healthy?
Maybe

>In general?
Absolutely
>>
>>64239974
>in general?
ur thinking of the Seahawks
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.