[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Gracies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
Can we all agree to hate the Gracie family?

Thanks /sp/
>>
If you can give me a definite argument about why we should hate the family that helped put the ufc on the map (in Brazil at least ) then I will accept your terms.
>>
>>64206497
>Cheats
>Hate Bravo because he made BJJ better
>Cheats
>Arrogant
>Only play on their rules
>Thinks a 25 year old beating a 49 year old is a big victory for the Gracies
>Tested positive for steroids

FUCK EM
U
C
K

E
M
>>
>>64206608
>talks shit about Kimura and judo
>get btfo
>m-muh moral victory
>>
there was always this stupid aura that surrounded that name yet for a long while now most fighters that come out of the gracie camp are complete dogshit.
>>
>>64207211
>talks shit about Kimura and judo
>get btfo
>m-muh moral victory

Literally who are you talking about?
>>
Rickson and his son Kron are always great guys and exciting to watch or listen to. The other Gracie's suck shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7328gJ9pDs

Joe Rogan says it how it is to be honest
>>
>>64207315
Helio and his band of monkeys talked mad shit about Kimura before the fight, and then now they proceed to claim it was a moral victory by spreading shitty lies like that Helio was 5'5 120 and Kimura was a 9 foot tall dinosaur with adamantium skin weighing 500 kilos
>>
File: Gomi vs Ralph Gracie.webm (2 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Ralph Gracie.webm
2 MB, 384x288
>>64206311
Fuck the Gracies except Renzo he's a cool guy
>>
>>64207433
>gets shoulder teared out by sakuraba
>ref ends the fight

>reee I had it man I would have beat him
>>
>>64207420
Oh fair does, never heard about this
>>
>>64207420
and even then it doesn't make any sense
>claim your system will help you defeat any opponent regardless of size
>get btfo by some asian manlet
>lol he only won because he was bigger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.