[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIFA Club World Cup: Quarter finals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 2672250_full-lnd[1].jpg (24 KB, 652x366) Image search: [Google]
2672250_full-lnd[1].jpg
24 KB, 652x366
Guangzhou Evergrande (China) won 2 - 1 the game against America (Mexico) and will play against Barcelona (Spain).

In 27 bings: Mazembe (Congo) vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima (Japan). The winner will play against River Plate (Argentina).

Anyone watching?
>>
Eu
>>
>>64201063

Mazembe is a really good club with great players, shame they're not allowed to leave the club
>>
>>64201107
Why is that?
>>
>>64201063
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Ambriz is such a retarded piece of shit. Why the fuck does he keep subbing Benedetto?
Im so fucking mad right now.
>>
Hi
>>
>mexican'ts

Don't mexican teams generally do well in the Libertadores? How are they always so shit in the CWC?
>>
The niggers are fast. I'm scared because of River's defence.
>>
How many will Barcelona rape River Plate by in the final lads? I'm thinking 5 without breaking a sweat.
>>
>not even on British tv
>showing random shit nobody cares about instead and barely any actual sport

The rights for this can't cost that much ffs
>>
>>64201490
3-1 or 3-2.
>>
>gook shooting
>african defending
>>
This cup needs to be destroyed and the Intercontinental Cup needs to get back. These matches are boring as shit desu senpai.
>>
>>64201530
It's not as if it's a given that the South American team gets to the final. They lost to some mid table Moroccan nobodies last year who were only in it because they were host.
>>
>>64201063
>America (Mexico)

Lel wut
>>
well River Plate vs Sanfrecce next wednesday
>>
>This cup needs to be destroyed

just end it there

this whole competition is a huge waste of time
>>
>there are people ITT who don't want to be the best forever
>>
>>64201482
we dont give a shit about this gay tournament, America would rather be in the Liga MX final than playing against this shit gook team
>>
>>64206005
>we
>>
>>64206232
>implying im an amerilard
>>
Why is it only South Americans care about this competition?
>>
>>64206531

>implying you're not on your break from the Denny's kitchen right now Sancho
>>
>>64206833
im not, living that NEET life, you stupid wagecu.ck
>>
>>64201063
why are there 2 asian clubs?
they're still doing the "host league champion" bullshit?
>>
Mexicans embarrass our region again. Thanks guys.
>>
>>64208141
better than my little sawker losing 10-0 against the gooks
>>
>>64206754
South Americans are the only ones who have the potential to upset the rich Europeans. But so far it's only been Brazilain clubs who have accomplished that.
>>
File: 1443131683182.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1443131683182.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>ameriniggers

IT NEVER ENDS
>>
>>64206754
> only southamericans

Luis Enrique's last conference had like every question related to the cwc and just two questions about the match against depor, even tho it was going to be the next day

Probably the only one that dont care are britishmen, since they win the Champions league just four times in the last 30 years
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.