[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Steph Curry is a flash in the pan and will soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: lYLkwXW.jpg (19 KB, 475x302) Image search: [Google]
lYLkwXW.jpg
19 KB, 475x302
Reminder that Steph Curry is a flash in the pan and will soon be forgotten

Reminder LeBron is the GOAT and will still be 100 years from now
>>
literally nobody cares about basketball anymore

this is an MMA board now
>>
>2-4 in the finals
>only make it there by playing in the shit east
>""""""""""""""""GOAT"""""""""""""""
>>
>>64197772
>MMGAY

On what planet? MMA is for white trash and frat scum
>>
Reminder that Curry already has half as many titles as Lebron does and hasn't reached his prime.
>>
>>64197911
He's tapped out and already done for.

LEGOD will always be in the finals for the rest of his career, regardless of win/lose due to shitty teams he will end with at least 4 rings.
>>
>>64197738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-VzBeOrdAg

that game man. best I ever saw live. the context is so important
>>
>2-4
>>
>>64197995

>gud job gud effort
>that lebron performance
>that game 7 with clutch threes by bosh

such a good ECF
>>
NBA is the worst of all the major sports. By far.
>>
>>64198060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O70rVNKIUGE

and here's the second best game I ever saw live. basically curry's coming out party

funny that one came to challenge the other. curry was almost a nobody before this game
>>
After teams figure out how to guard the meme shot, steph will be relegated to 27ppg.

I literally can't wait for steph to disappear in the playoffs, maybe Draymond Green can get a FMVP if LeGod decides next year is the year for the title run
>>
>>64198500
>relegated to 27ppg.
that's kind of scary
>>
>LeGOD carries the shittiest injured team ever to the finals
>Curry can chuck 3s a bunch I guess

I know who I want in the finals on a real team
>>
File: CV_ghHkWEAAArKH.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CV_ghHkWEAAArKH.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
Reminder that Curry is the best basketball player in the universe and Lebron is old and washed up
>>
>>64198577

its really not for the centerpiece all star of a team
>>
>>64198726

>he's outchucking Kobe

pretty autistic desu
>>
>>64198726
He might be the greatest scorer of all time, but that's it
>>
>>64197738
I'll never forget watching this game and then seeing this face. Fucking all of /sp/ was scared too shit about what it meant, then Lebron proceeded to carry his shit team to game 7. Game made me respect the shit out of him (and Rondo, who had to do the same for the Celtics this game)
>>
>>64197992
If LeBron be God, what would Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Larry Joe Bird be?
>>
>>64199592
Yeah he's such a scrub. Only good at putting the basketball in the hoop.
>>
lebron wasn't even the goat though he had espn shoving his dick down everybody's fucking throat as the next MJ

he never lived up to it, he was a great player but choked repeatedly and he's not even as good as kobe and kobe's not even as good as duncan. lebron is in the 10-20's at the earliest of all time
>>
If he didn't collapse against Dallas in 2011 and if he stayed in Miami in 2014, he would currently have four rings with a competent front office behind him in an attractive FA destination. Instead, his body is starting to decline while he only has two rings with an incompetent front office behind him with a supporting cast that always gets longterm injuries in a city nobody wants to move to. He will never be in the serious discussion for GOAT despite his other-wordly talent and it's all his fault.
>>
>>64200011
> If
If your mom didn't drink when she was pregnant with you then you wouldn't make stupid statements.
>>
>>64197738
>Muh dunks
>Muh jumps
>big muscles
>such tall

Curry could literally average 50 points a game and Lebron suckers would still never admit he's better just because he isn't as physically imposing. Face it, Lebron's time is in the past. It's Curry's NBA now
>>
>>64197852
Basketball is for niggers and white niggers.
>>
>>64200257
Nice comw back roo
>>
>the most rigged (and nigged) sport of all time
>actually even caring about it anymore

oh op what are you doing
>>
>>64197738
I don't even know what you're talking about but cut the "le" shit
>>
>>64197738
>lebron
Literally who

http://m.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Warriors-Stephen-Curry-gets-high-praise-from-6694828.php
>modern day Jordan
Witness Greatness
>>
>>64200116
> Anti-LeGOD fags not even reading. He's on your side retard
>>
>>64197738
>>64197995
>>64198060
That fucking game. I remember seeing that look and saying it loud "ohhh shit, he's not playing"
>>
>>64206530

The amount of adversity they faced in those championship runs is incredible, game 6 spurs if you cut out the turnovers at the end is another classic.

If you think about it those heat teams were not the best put together teams, Spo was a great defensive coach but a lot of the offense came from LeBron getting shit done.
>>
>le three point man

Curry is so fucking ugly and smug
>>
>>64206809
They had three of the top 10 players in the league the whole time. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>reach finals 6 times
>win 2 times
>people still consider you the """GOAT"""
Is he, dare I say, bigger fraud than C. Ronaldo?
>>
>>64207261
Witness Greatness
>>
>>64208054
>bosh
Never even been a top 3 PF, maybe not even top 5
>>
Jordan was a ref babby who was literally handed his *Championships
>>
>>64197809
>twice as many rings as curry
KEK
>>
Curry is 1 for 1 in Finals.

Lebron had 6 chances and he only won two. Even if he gets three, he'd be 3/7. That ain't no GOAT. He's the Peyton Manning of Basketball.
>>
>>64197738
Reminder this game 6 performance was the greatest playoff performance in the modern Era
>>
>>64219575
Rondo had a similar performance in the same series.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.