[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
still the most greatest qb of all time prove me wrong there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: staubach.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
staubach.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
still the most greatest qb of all time

prove me wrong

there was never a more complete quarterback
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 594x396
Honestly this.

If Ben win 2 more rings hell be considered Brady teir without the cheating.
>>
>>64176515
70s qbs?

ill take terry big dick baldshaw
>>
>>64176590

he'd still have the raping tho
>>
File: GOAT.webm (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.webm
177 KB, 640x360
>>64176515
>>
>>64177225
he won four super bowls, what is the fifth ring for?
>>
File: Otto-Graham.jpg (53 KB, 633x361) Image search: [Google]
Otto-Graham.jpg
53 KB, 633x361
>>64176515
Otto Graham cuz 60 is five times as good as 12.
If they had had Super Bowls back then he would have SEVEN rings.

http://americansportshistory.com/2013/01/08/otto-graham-the-greatest-quarterback-ever/
>>
>>64178006
ncaa national title with notre dame
>>64178277
he switched to 40 later in his career though
>>
>>64178334
*14, i'm retarded
>>
>>64176790
Bradshaw had a better defense than Dallas and, for whatever reason, Bradshaw performed rather poorly in the regular season.

If it weren't for the two losses to the Steelers in the SB, the Cowboys would have been the team of the 1970s. Both losses were by less than one score.

Staubach is easily the greatest QB in Cowboys history by a wide margin.

Greatest QB in NFL history? No. I'd rate Montana, Starr, Graham, and probably Brady higher.
>>
>>64176921
Raping of the league desu
>>
>>64176515
Montana will be GOAT until Brady retires.
>>
>>64179026
>I'd rate Montana, Starr, Graham, and probably Brady

Have to add Unitas to that list.
>>
>>64176590
Not that I dislike Big Ben, but one of those two rings was literally handed to him by the refs.
>>
>>64183884
and Smeth
>>
>>64179026
>Starr still has the highest career postseason passer rating in the history of the league

True the playoffs GOAT.
>>
Staubach is in my top three, but I'd take Steve Young, personally.

Notable stat: Led the NFL in passer rating six times. Staubach (and Ken Anderson) did it four times, Peyton has done it three times. No one else has done it more than twice.

Also, Kenny Anderson is the most underrated player in NFL history.
>>
>>64176515
>>64184628
>millennials pretending that they know anything about that era in football
>>
>>64185499
I got to watch both of them (Roger Dodger and the Blonde Bomber) on TV for years when I was a kid. Greatest QBs of their era, Moon and Montana and Marino in later years. It's hard to compare QBs from different eras because the game and the rules evolve, so the quarterback's role changes.

I'd give Bradshaw a slight nod over Staubach because Bradshaw called all the plays. Staubach didn't.
>>
>>64184628
This post is pure truth.
Steve Young is the goat, Anderson was fantastic.

PS. Bradshaw was a mediocrity
>>
>>64176590
I get the feeling Big Ben is going to be revered so much more after he retires, surpassing the likes of Brees and Manning
>>
>>64176515
they should bring in johnny football or kaep and let roger mentor them, show them how to use their speed.
>>
>>64184628
>Kenny Anderson is the most underrated player in NFL history.
There's been talk recently about why he isn't in the HOF. He was one hell of a QB.
>>
Steve Youngs career got cut way short.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.