[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has told Manche
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
File: mediocreeeee.jpg (53 KB, 624x609) Image search: [Google]
mediocreeeee.jpg
53 KB, 624x609
>Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has told Manchester United fans to get real and stop living on past glories.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-fans-accused-living-6995443

Yeah, stop living in the past, you cunts. YNWA!
>>
Is this his "filoshofy"?
>>
>>64162234
>muh philosophy
>>
>"expectations at a club like Manchester United are very high, and that’s our problem"

High expectations are a problem? Van Gaal clearly is the wrong man for the job, then.
>>
HAH SUCK IT YA CUNTS!

5 TIMES 5 TIMES 5 TIMES
>>
Van Gaal clearly needs to read a book on workplace management.
>>
>500 million on players
>expectations too high

I like Dutch humour
>>
>meanwhile on reshit

reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/3ex5gk/lvgs_player_conflict_dossier/
>>
He won't last much longer.
>>
>Bayern fans hate him
>Barca fans hate him
>Soon United fans hate him
>>
>>64162302
Ajax fans hate him too.
>>
So he doesn't want to improve? Getting better?
>>
>>64162249
>>"expectations at a club like Manchester United are very high, and that’s our problem"

Oh god he's like Man United's version of Hodgson.
>>
That's basically what Klopp told Liverpool and they love him.
>>
>>64162343

The difference is that Klopp is at the 5th-richest club in England, telling the fans "we have to be patient before challenging for a title" is just common sense. Van Gaal is at the richest club in the world, they should be mopping the floor with every team in the league outside of the top 6.
>>
>>64162347
after spending 300m inbred-dollars
>>
>van goyes
>>
This is what every Liverpool manager has wanted to say for the last 20 years.
>>
hes not wrong 2bh family

even under fergie they were never the best team in europe
>>
>>64162448
Not for lack of financial and structural advantage.
>>
>>64162234
>w-we should aim for 4th place, expectations are too high

JUST
>>
Glazers killed the club. They are in charge of everything so the buck stops with them. The board, the staff, the players etc are all on the Glazers.
>>
>>64162234
Is he okay?(I don't think so)
>>
>mfw United fans amd Liverpool fans don't realise they're just as bad as each other
>>
File: muhfiloshofie.jpg (928 KB, 1590x1236) Image search: [Google]
muhfiloshofie.jpg
928 KB, 1590x1236
>>
Not too long ago their fans thought their team was not plastic and were above all other english clubs
>>
i don't like van gaal but hes not wrong. look at manchester united, it's a really average squad. there's not one player in their starting eleven that would start at bayern, barcelona or real madrid. well i guess maybe de gea, but that's it.
>>
>Van Laal is a hack
>Liverpool are Liverpool
>City inconsistent as fuck
if only Arsenal got a manager who'd actually spend a little more and wasn't so prone to fuckups
>>
10 years? they were League champions 2 years ago. They were in the champions league final 4 years ago
>>
>>64162701
yes but he was in charge of shaping the squad. It's his second year there and there's plenty of mediocre players he brought in plus others he could have not sent away. The squad is average thanks to him too.
>>
is van laal purposely trying to make united fans hate him?
>>
>spends £100Ms
>can't keep up with Leicester City
>"G-give up lads, we're not good enough to compete."
>>
>>64162716
and all the players responsible for that success are either retired or in the process of doing so. they haven't got a 'new generation' that can match the previous one.
>>
>>64162726
>£100M

Vaan Laal has spent £250m himself. It's been £500m in bout 4 years.
>>
>>64162745
>>64162726
Just for reference, Wenger has spent £500m in 20 years. Not net spend, but total spend. He's roughly broken even if you look at the profit he's made. It's been the last two seasons where he has spent more than he normally does.

In short, Van Laal has no come back. Wenger has done the right thing, bought exceptional players, gambled when possible with signings, and used youth. But it isn't enough to win CL's, he has to spend the amounts City (£1bn) and Chelsea (£1bn + £1bn wage) and United to get there.

But he's done insane with what he's had and Arsenal fans don't seem to get this.
>>
>>64162275
>reshit
Either hate it and don't go there, or use that site and don't try to fit in claiming you hate it.
>>
Rojo, darmian, depay, martial, leftfooteddutchdefenseguy, retiredSchweinsteigger, etc. Van Gaal has only brought shit to the squad and wonders why he can't compete.
>>
>>64162726
To be fair, that's the rest of the big four also
>>
>>64162701
he is the manager and he built that terrible squad, just like what moushit has done at lelsea.

what even is your point, kanker?
>>
>>64162755
AKB pls go
>>
>>64162755
>profit

hate to break it to you but football is about winning trophies, not balancing books.

this is what you get for letting individuals own your clubs. you should follow the german model so owners like ashley stop putting harsh limitations on the clubs.
>>
File: 1448362325522.jpg (96 KB, 1000x993) Image search: [Google]
1448362325522.jpg
96 KB, 1000x993
It's a process lads
>>
>>64162758
Schweini is still good, it's just that Van lel is useless
>>
>>64162777
what is van kankers process?
>>
>>64162779
I think a club like United should be selling 31 y/o players and buying the next big stars, not the other way around. Also bringing in Falcao or Valdés wtf And yeah, Van Gaal being completely inept doesn't help at all.
>>
>>64162733
the squad that won the league in ferigsons last season was not stronger in individual talent than the current one.
>>
File: VanMoyes.png (462 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
VanMoyes.png
462 KB, 500x589
kek

manure fans look for Kübler-Ross model on wiki it can help you
>>
File: Van Lel.png (232 KB, 362x512) Image search: [Google]
Van Lel.png
232 KB, 362x512
>>
>>64162826
Not sure I agree but I'd say the rest of the competition has gotten much stronger.
>>
>>64162307

Oh yes, fuck that faggot

Pretty much every Dutch person hates him
>>
>>64162806
Giggs and Scholes were good until very late, Iniesta is 31 and still great, I get what you are saying though they are not world class.

I find hilarious how SAF was unable to build a good midfield in his late years but still won the league fielding people like that korean lad and now that they have a competitive midfield they are unable to dominate.

Problem imo is that Jones and Smalling aren't a patch on Rio and Vidic. And Rooney is beyond ded.
>>
>>64162864
>left footed striker on the left

what a fucking mong
>>
>>64162901
For me the biggest problem is attack. You either got past it players like Rooney or young players who haven't played enough high level football like Lingard or Depay.

Also setting up with 2 defensive midfielders every game doesn't exactly do the attack any favours.

LVG needs to go really.
>>
>>64162901
>>64162918
Agreed with both. Van Gaal is definitely to blame. It's not only the many average players but the complete dry shit style he makes them play. And the attack is simply not vicious enough. They lack any kind of punch or malice and Rooney is an embarrasment to watch.
>>
How can Manu fans be so stupid still wanting to win when their team has one of the highest budgets on the world? With that they should be happy winning the FA cup every five years. High expectations due to transfers? Forget it, the team was trying to be even more mediocre. From now on they'll only sign players from Albania and China, just to sell some more shirts and try to get a bit more money while swimming in mediocre standards.

Holly fucking shit. We had to support Van Gaal for many years, some times complained about the pressure and the "necessity" of wining everything, but if he says something like that here I would have burn his house with his family inside.
>>
>>64162768
Just impressed.

>>64162771
Or, buying trophies shows it's not about skill or tactics, but who can buy the best and weaken other teams. Mouyes did it.

And the fact Wenger has 9 major trophies while still doing that, is to be applauded. Not condemened because Arsenal isn't owned by bored billioniares.

And Football is a business, so your first point falls fat on it's stupid face.
>>
>>64162918
A world class striker would fix most problems, hopefully Martial will be that one, but still, getting Van lel was a major fuckup.
>>
>>64162302
nah Bayern fans don't really have a reason to hate him. He took up the team after Klinsmann ran it into the fucking ground. Van Gaal trusted in Kroos and Müller and helped them out A LOT. Also got us really close to winning the Triple. Yes we lost in the finals but Klinsmann wouldn't have gotten us to the Semis.

I don't think he is a manager of the future so to speak as he is very oldschool so I think it's good that chapter is over. but he took a team that was rather bad and almost won the Triple so he got that going for him and I have no right to complain about that as a Bayern fan.
>>
File: upset-jaguars-fan.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
upset-jaguars-fan.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>64163087
>Not condemened because Arsenal isn't owned by bored billioniares.
>Arsenal isn't owned by bored billioniares.

......Stan Kroenke? Alisher Usmanov? Arsenal's problem is that they're owned by bored billionaires. The difference between Arsenal's billionaires and Manchester City's billionaire is that City's billionaire actually gives a fuck about the team he owns.
>>
>>64163119
Yeah Martial has so much potential, but they can't be relying on him now. They need someone proven.
>>
>>64162234
>we're shit now, please accept this

>I JFMSU'd the squad, it's irreversible now, please be ok with this

what an idiot
he should just quit already
>>
>>64162887
To clarify this; everybody acknowledges him as one of the best managers of all time, but a cuntish personality
>>
>>64163191

It's pretty suspicious he is starting to work himself out of Man U just after Cruijff stopped giving two shits about Ajax
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om-6zsFtxF8

"Yesterday Munich, today Germany and tomorrow entire Europe"
>>
>>64163130
Kroenke is a bored billionaire who won't sell his shares to usmanov.

Usmanov if dying to invest but he can't because he hasn't enough shares
>>
File: tVrIfKJ.jpg (31 KB, 336x440) Image search: [Google]
tVrIfKJ.jpg
31 KB, 336x440
>>64162785
spend the entire game passing sideways in your own half and occassionally hoof the ball forward to fellaini
>>
>>64163087
>Arsenal shills
>muh mickey mouse trophies

Fact of the matter is Arsenal doesn't win trophies. Doesn't matter how much (or how little) you spend if you don't win trophies.
>>
>>64162234
>You Never Win Again
>>
>epl is best league
>every team is chokes this season
>>
>>64162275
Also keep in mind that Frank de Boer and Louis van Gaal caused Robert Enke's depression which ultimately lead to suicide
>>
>you now remember utd fans unironically thought he was the best manager in the world because he won the champions league 20 years ago
>>
>>64163539
every team chokes this season*
>>
File: 1438614584085.jpg (22 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1438614584085.jpg
22 KB, 500x408
>>64163539

>every team is chokes this season
>>
>>64163539
It hasnt been the best league for a few years but its probably the only entertaining one remaining. Maybe Serie a too.
>>
>>64162901
>Iniesta is 31 and still great
he has like 2 or 3 good games a season
>>
>>64163662
I think Bundesliga is more entertaining than the Premier League. Of course there is less suspense when it comes to the winner. But I just prefer the style of football in the Bundesliga over the style of football in the Premier League.
>>
>>64163692
That's what he meant, in terms of results and unpredictability. Serie A is top tier too.
>>
>>64163672
usually the big ones though I'd say it's a few more
>>
>>64162347

>this livershit delusion
>implying they haven't spent gorillians over the past 5 years
>>
>>64163387

>hurr durr nine years no trophy
>can't even win league cup v birmingham
>win two fa cups in a row
>d-doesn't count
>>
>>64163838
>wigan won it
>>
>>64163862

>the most famous aspect of the cup devalues it

ok m8. when your team wins it make sure not to celebrate.
>>
>yfw Bournemouth win today
>>
>>64163931
>>64163838
>thinking winning 2 FA cups makes you a successful side

Arsenal fans are nothing but a huge joke, you spend £100 to sit in row z just so you can watch your team draw 1-1 with Sunderland.
>>
How many fucking gorillas of euros does it take to make a challenge for the title? This is bullshit. BULLSHIT.
>>
>>64163387
They gonna this year. Cech, Sanchez and Ozil are all world class.
>>
File: earthquake in ankara.gif (360 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
earthquake in ankara.gif
360 KB, 500x600
>Leicester City are unironically going to win the league

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.
>>
>>64163968

>/sp/
>going to games

ayyy
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.