[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: chelsea lel.png (49 KB, 878x471) Image search: [Google]
chelsea lel.png
49 KB, 878x471
Daily reminder.
>>
Leicester are literally the best football team in England
>>
>>64146685
We shall see what transpires on Monday.
>>
>>64146742
Easy 4-0
>>
>>64146607
The league is feeling crispy
>>
>>64148750
>>64146742
It will be a walkers over
>>
>the rich team buys wins
>>
>>64148924
i'm sick of leicester spending all that money and sitting on top of the prem,
>>
>>64146607
why the hate with my team la? ;^)
>>
dat stoke form
>>
>TFW Chelsea gets relegated
>TFW Leicester wins the 2017 Champion's League
>TFW Chelsea relegated again in 2017

I will kek so hard
>>
>>64152759
RARE
>>
>>64152759
>2015
>being this rare
>>
How did Leicester become good?

Arab money?
>>
>>64156579
Brave englishmen being brave
>>
>>64156579

We've got rich Thai owners but they've been investing in infrastructure and facilities as opposed to players. I think our first 11 cost under £15m to put together and our record signings (which were £9m I think) can't even make the bench.
>>
>>64153763

>tfw that sort of thing simply can't happen in modern football
>"oh no, you poor things, you got relegated? Here's £100m to make you feel better, come back soon."
>>
>>64156579

British bulldog spirit and hearts the size of lions.
>>
What am I lookin at
>>
>>64156579
confidence, good managment, two players in the form of their lives with the rest of the squad playing well also
>>
>>64162857

Leicester, a team formed on a budget of a dozen buttons and half a block of cheese are top of the table whilst Chelsea, a team that has spent £6.7b on players in the last two seasons are at risk of being relegated.

It's funny because of lols.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.