[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder of the 2011 draft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 2011.png (347 KB, 591x397) Image search: [Google]
2011.png
347 KB, 591x397
>>
Who dodged what bullet?
>>
>>64143967
Cincinnati dodged a bullet by getting Dalton instead of sackorpick.
>>
>>64143986

I'm not sure I agree. The 49ers have been to a Super Bowl while the Bengals have yet to win a post-season game since the early 90s.
>>
>>64144001

/thread

Nothing to see here, keep it moving.
>>
>>64143930
Dalton is a bum who pads stats. How many playoff games has he won? Now how about Kaepernick?
>>
File: captainhindsight.jpg (13 KB, 534x52) Image search: [Google]
captainhindsight.jpg
13 KB, 534x52
Post your best shouldawouldacoulda's
>>
File: jagsdraft.jpg (60 KB, 565x230) Image search: [Google]
jagsdraft.jpg
60 KB, 565x230
Jags again
>>
>>64144001
>>64144040
>>64144048
>Been to a SB
lawl
Okay, nigga, go to it and lose?
Why do you care about playoff wins? Win it all or don't win anything.
Kapernick has a lights out defense in the post season, Dalton's defense averaged an allowed 160 yards of rushing PER GAME.
Colin needed one more TD to win it all, but he choked at the goal-line.

Rushing QBs always have immediate success, but fade out once they get taped and injuries.
Dalton is the league leader in rating, while Kapernick isn't even starting.
>>
Dalton is well on his way to becoming the top QB in the league (once Manning and Brady retire) and Kapershit is halfway to Edmonton

/thread
>>
>>64144161
Shame the owner won't spend any money.

Sure the bengals are pretty decent when their thin as fuck starters aren't hurt but the second one or two key players get hurt (eifert, green, jones, mauluga, etc) it all falls to shit every single time.
>>
>>64144111
Sherman would have been trash on jax, same with watt
>>
File: nfl_draft_02.jpg (625 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
nfl_draft_02.jpg
625 KB, 1440x960
The entire 2011 draft was incredibly based if you WEREN'T drafting a quarterback. The quarterbacks were garbage outside of Cam and Dalton, but it was full of elite edge rushers, cornerbacks, tackles, and receivers.
>>
>>64144071
>grabbers is now on the 48ers and is playing decent know
Craziest things I've seen in a while
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.