[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Manu.jpg (52 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
Manu.jpg
52 KB, 600x401
Manu GinĂ³bili is the greatest athlete Argentina has ever produced
>>
>>64131778
He is, way above everybody, people here dont even realize how big is to do everything he ahs done so far
>>
Best white* player the nba has ever seen, without a doubt
Being a spurs fan sometimes he makes me hate him but 99% of the time he's just amazing
>>
>>64134461
dont know the part of white, i mean, Nash and Dirk are better, but best sothamerican by far
>>
So which one is better: being the best basketball player ever or being the best divegrass player ever? we have a couple of contenders for GOAT for the former and Manu wasn't even the best player on his team
>>
yeah but he identifies as italian just like me, then again so does messi.
>>
Zidane was much more than a meme player tbhfam desu senpai. With a Balon D'Or, WC trophy and an unforgettable sendoff from his last WC appearance, he is far above memeplayer tier.
>>
>>64134461
>argentina
>white
>>
>>64135005
what?
>>
>>64135216
It's popular to unironically underrate and hate Zidane on /sp/, im sticking my neck out by speaking highly of his career
>>
>>64135288
here's your (you)
>>
>>64135288
you are so brave anon
>>
>>64131778
He is number 3 behind Messi and Maradona.
>>
>>64131778
American soccer was actually kinda good
>>
He is pretty underrated. Probably the GOAT 6th man of all time.
>>
>>64131778
Why is this unpopular?
>>
>>64134461
>Best white* player the nba has ever seen, without a doubt

explain
>>
>>64138490
Yeah, I don't think it's unpopular either, in itself... I rate him very high myself.

But I guess it's because he's outshined by our more popular football (s-soccer) GOATs, such as Maradona, Messi, Di Stefano... hard to place the based bald-spot man above them at least within our country's strong football culture.

Not OP btw
>>
>>64138864
Ginobli changed the game with the Eurostep.
>>
>>64139103
There has been football players from Argentina that have revolutionized the sport and been the faces of their era.

Ginobli is probably one of if not the GOAT 6th man and did change the game, but he was in Duncan's/Kobe's/Lebron's era.
>>
File: foto004b.jpg (72 KB, 720x489) Image search: [Google]
foto004b.jpg
72 KB, 720x489
No this guy is.

Trust me I'm white.
>>
>>64131778
Manu was so fragile he couldn't even start for the Spurs. Still an amazing player and deserving of praise especially when considering his international resume but he'd be out of league had he been forced to play heavy minutes on a lesser team instead of landing into the perfect scenario with Pop as coach
>>
>>64134461
Literally Larry Bird
>>
>>64139343
>Manu was so fragile he couldn't even start for the Spurs.

u wot m8? he came off the bench to make the team better not because he couldn't. he was there at the end of games where it matters though
>>
>>64134461
Who are Larry Bird, Dirk Nowitzki, John Stockton, and Pistol Pete?
>>
>>64131778
Duncan robbed Ginobili of his finals MVP.
>>
>>64138864
Fair enough, but I thought he was the main driving force for the golden age of international basketball for Argentina. Those international teams were never favored (to my recollection).

Manu can play! I was always curious why people would bite on that slow-ass pump fake EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I think (for what he did for the teams in SA and the INT) that I would rank him as the GOAT. And just think if he had fewer injuries!
>>
>>64131778
The Sonics should have stayed in Seattle

The Rams should have stayed in LA
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.