[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Lebron regrets leaving Miami?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lebrondisappointingwilb.jpg (40 KB, 646x548) Image search: [Google]
lebrondisappointingwilb.jpg
40 KB, 646x548
Do you think Lebron regrets leaving Miami?
>>
Think?

I know this.
>>
Look at how fast Riley retooled that team without Lebron. Why would he leave Pat fucking Riley to go back to Cleveland of all places.
>>
>>64131537
Source?
>>
>>64131464
Obviously. He thought Wade and Bosh were done but it's really Kyrie and Love who are finished
>>
>leaves wade for an even more injury prone player
>>
No, he explained it many times: Miami was his "College years."

He already has his rings and he's going to go down as a top 10 player (regardless of what people on /sp/ say), at this point he wants to win a ring for Cleaveland.

He fucked up with the Love trade and trying to change Love's playstyle. It also doesn't help that he left old man Wade for Kyrie, who's life is an "Unbreakable" reality show. But I think, he'll win one in the next 3 years, and retire out of nowhere.
>>
>tfw you'll never get to see Lebron Wade and Bosh dominate the NBA ever again

why did it have to end so soon? Why does fucking cleveland have to ruin everything? He felt an "obligation" to go back and now both teams have to settle with just getting kucked by the western conference instead of actually having a contender.
>>
>>64135545

This. Wiggins and Bron could have dominated...
>>
>>64135545
I don't think he fucked up with the love trade, the cavs would have won last season if they were as healthy as the warriors
>>
>>64135545
>damage control
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.