[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL 76ERS AT NETS GAMETHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: ben.franklin.logo_.jpg (41 KB, 597x495) Image search: [Google]
ben.franklin.logo_.jpg
41 KB, 597x495
game already started fuck you fags
>>
win #2 guys?

>no brooklyn fans either
>>
there a place i can watch it online for free?
>>
>>64129445
try reddit r/sixers or something. its on tv m8
>>
>>64129317
got stream? mines dont work
>>
>>64129445
They would probably pay to have you come watch it at the arena
>>
>>64129445
http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/394417/2/watch-brooklyn-nets-vs-philadelphia-76ers.html
>>
>>64129481
there are 2 entire buses of 76ers fans that paid to go to the next 76ers at nets game. it sold out very quickly
>>
>>64129590
more like get discounted bus trips to NYC
>>
>>64129615
its like $105 and you get a ride there and back, a tshirt, free appetizers at some bar, and you get to go on the court after the game for pictures and shit. hinkie fans are crazy
>>
THIS NETS COMMENTARY IS SO CRINGEY
>>
>nets have worst 3% in the league
>sixers fucking missing all of theirs
>>
Is Okafor a bust, mates?
>>
>>64131048
after KAT I wanted russell, winslow, porz, hezonja, and okafor in that order I never liked his fat ass. granted I obviously would have ended up taking winslow and that wouldnt look much better right now
>>
>>64131288
yo the cardinal error was adding potentially good young talent to a team with no one to teach them anything. they're ruining those guys' careers.
>>
>>64131048

he just pouts too much when he misses

he's Dwight 2.0, no wonder the lakers passed on him
>>
>>64131421
bretty brown has been exceptional at developing players. I dont feel bad that kobe or allen iverson are not on this team teaching them how to chuck 30 shots a game
>>
>>64131740
brown is bringing his spurs pedigree but there's only so much a coach can do in the locker room. i'm absolutely dumbfounded at the lack of high-character veteran players on vet min contracts in the roster.
>>
>>64131048

not really. He'll never be an elite player because of his lack of athleticism but he'll be good.

He was way overdrafted because the ceiling just isn't there, he'll be a good 3rd option but to really succeed he'll need to play with a 4 who can stretch the floor AND protect the rim which are not easy to find. He'd actually partner really well with KAT or Porzingis.
>>
>>64131448

Not even slightly like Dwight Howard. Howard has spent his entire life relying on his athleticism and power whereas Okafor is a techinician.
>>
>>64131872
>high-character veteran players on vet min contracts in the roster.
first thats a pretty huge meme. they paid HIGH CHARACTER VETERAN mbah moute last year specifically because he's from the same african tribe as embiid and look at how embiid still fucking acted. dumb young niggers with money are going to act exactly like that. carl landry, jason richardson, prince luc, and whoever else the fuck you want isnt going to do anything but take up a roster spot.

not to mention they started with embiid, marshall, wroten, landry, and covington not able to start the season. do they really need a worthless old faggot on their team for muh character?

I may be in the opinion that black people can act like human beings and if you pay them millions of dollars to play basketball they should not need to pay someone else millions of dollars to get them TO NOT ACT LIKE A STUPID HOOD NIGGER.
>>
I AM ROCK HARD
>>
>both teams trying to lose
>>
>>64132600
if the sixers tried to lose they would be winning. the harder they try to win the spazzier they look
>>
>Nest letting Hinkie and his band of bums close that gap
>>
Hoping 76ers can get this win so the nest have a worse record
>>
>>64133023
nest getting some refball here

BALL DONT LIE
>>
>needing the refs to beat the sixers
>>
>its another sad nerlens night

GOD DAMNIT GIVE HIM A WIN

TRADE OKAFOR
>>
>drafting 3 centers in the lottery
>>
>>64133266
>giving boston your lottery picks
>>
>>64133266
>giving sandniggers your money
>>
>>64133336
What are you talking about Trump?
>>
What the fuck refs?
>>
File: 1446218003463.gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1446218003463.gif
1 MB, 300x168
>>64133374
I am drunk. sorry.
>>
File: the dark hinkster.jpg (241 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
the dark hinkster.jpg
241 KB, 800x532
pretty sure that was nest ball. replay confirms

just imagine okafor grinding down other centers later and he gets them to foul out this early all the time
>>
Of course Bargs can't miss against the Sixers
>>
Why is Canaan in during crunch time? How many times does Brown need to see that its the worst thing he can do?
>>
>THE CITY OF HINKIE
>>
>>64133942
the only thing I cant think is he needed a 3 and mcconnell cant
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.