[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23-0. 11 wins away from the best undefeated streak in NBA history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: goldenstate.jpg (128 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
goldenstate.jpg
128 KB, 640x360
23-0.
11 wins away from the best undefeated streak in NBA history.

Warriors schedule.

@Celtics
@Bucks
Suns@
Bucks@
Jazz@
Cavaliers@
Kings@
@Mavericks
@Rockets
Nuggets@
Hornets@

My guess is, if they can defeat Cavs on the 25th, it's a strong indication that these fuckers will actually break the record.

What y'all think?
>>
Rockets might bring that heat on these niggas.
>>
>putting the at symbol after the team name to designate home games

Consider suicide
>>
>>64117847
>cockshits
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
Their actually 27 wins in a row counting last season
>>
File: cucked_jackass.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cucked_jackass.png
81 KB, 300x300
>>64116836
>if they can defeat Cavs
>these fuckers will actually break the record
Pretty much. They have a clear path to it with one bump in the road to challenge them.

>mfw when spee is going to go fullretard during that game
>>
>>64117913
Nah, you can't count wins from a previous season.

Going undefeated for months on end is a test of wills, with the same group of players and coaches dealing with the pressure that builds from beginning to end while that target on their backs grows bigger and bigger.

That’s how those Lakers did it, winning 33 straight. That’s how the 2012-13 Miami Heat did it, too, winning 27. That’s the stuff that sucks people in and inspires even the most casual of sports fans to tune in to see what’s next.
>>
>>64118282
nba counts it plebo
>>
>>64118677
bro think for yourself, it ain't even the same thing.

it’s gimmicky to tack on anything from the regular season before, ignoring the reality that there were six months, a postseason (which included five losses), a preseason and a coaching change (Kerr to Walton) in between those games.
>>
>>64116836
>@Celtics
sneaky tough game, won't be surprised if it happens here
>@Bucks
>Suns@
>Bucks@
>Jazz@
easy wins
>Cavaliers@
lmao lbj is gonna be a try hard and still lose because >iggy
>Kings@
>@Mavericks
easy
>@Rockets
LMAO
>Nuggets@
>Hornets@
yeah easy

It's up to the spurs tbqh
>>
the cavs aren't even that good, they're getting beat left and right and barely winning against shit teams. i would be surprised if they can keep it within 10, since they're playing in oakland
i don't see any team giving them a fight in the foreseeable future
>>
The only teams I see beating the Warriors are Bulls and Spurs, both of which they don't play until the end-ish of January.

If Warriors reach the nba undefeated streak, it's a good chance they'll then beat the 95-96 bulls for that 72-10 win record.

Which is fucking impressive.
>>
>>64117847
1-10 against the warriors the last 11 games, cockshits will get fucked
>>
>>64118836
kek I don't really care since they're already 23 and fuckin 0 and they might pull off 33 anyways.
but if you're just asspained about postseason losses how would you feel about counting the last 3 wins in a row during the finals?
>>
>>64116836
Celtics got em.
>>
>>64118887
you're forgetting that Lebron likes to go off in random games to remind everyone how good he is.

he needs to deactivate that chill mode, as he calls it.
>>
>>64119023
L
>>
>>64119032
>>64118887
Cavs were like 19-20 last year or something and still made the finals, honestly nba is gay right now bc asides from gsw good teams dont even try untillplayoffs like the spurs and cavs
>>
>>64119102
This tbqhfam.

Most teams have the star players playing just well enough to make playoffs.

Y'all are forgetting how soft players have turned, constantly fearing injury that would keep them out for the rest of the season & risk playoff chances. A lot of the important players don't give too much of a fuck until February.

Jordan was right, they get paid too much to care.
>>
>>64119102
that's what separates the elite from the washed up pretenders
>>
Where RBL at?

Port in bruhs
>>
>>64119023

JUST
>>
>>64119102
>good teams dont even try untillplayoffs

because the season is too long and it doesnt make sense to go balls out and play for nothing. The season is a grind and it's more about making it through that while staying healthy and get in form for when 4 losses means you go home. Right now if you lose 4 straight it doesnt really matter
>>
>>64119157
If you want to see people take the season more seriously shorten it up. At 82 games it's damn near impossible to go undefeated and it's expected that youll lose games. This along with the fact you just need to do good enough to make it for the chip makes it so that they dont take the regular season very seriously

and even as a fan I don't know why people take regular season games so seriously. It's usually fans of teams that haven't won shit in decades that care about regular season matchups. I'm a spurs fan so I've never really known what it's like to have a team like that.
>>
cavs.
spurs.
bulls.
maybe heat.

teams that will give warriors a run for they streak.
>>
If they beat the Celtics tomorrow, especially without Thompson, and can manage Cavs, without sustaining any serious injuries to the roster, they'll end up beating that Lakers record.

Curry/Green/Thompson too beast for these niggas.
>>
cant wait for the warriors sign durant next summer and fuck up all the good things theyve got going for them
>>
>>64121763
kek bruh what?
how they gon clear salary space for someone like durant with curry, thompson, iguodala and green just signing some mega contract?
>>
>>64121763
Nah, I could see him signing to Wizards or Lakers. Either would be a perfect fit for him, especially Lakers. Durant wants to be perceived as the leader of whatever team he signs with, which wouldn't be the case with Warriors.
>>
lol cavs

cavs have taken losses to bucks, pistons, raptors, all with bronbron.

they ain't stopping the warriors.

spurs is another story.
>>
File: 1449712755387.png (84 KB, 1429x677) Image search: [Google]
1449712755387.png
84 KB, 1429x677
Casual here; but 23-0 is p. historic, so I made a widget.

Does /sp/ like my widget?

And what NBA teams have beaten every other team in the league /at least once/ during their regular season? Percentage wise this isn't a big deal, but you need to be good/have the right mix of wins. I imagine this would have happened far more often in the 50s and 60s due to a much smaller league, but still playing comparable (several dozen) games in a season.
>>
>>64122340
So, basically, it's up to either

Cleveland
San Antonio
Oklahoma City

Because Warriors have already BTFO the rest.

Holy fuck, they'll beat the record and /sp/ will go nuts.
>>
File: 1411270130245.webm (1 MB, 1156x650) Image search: [Google]
1411270130245.webm
1 MB, 1156x650
Lelbron will take care of business.
>>
>>64122403
this might be the best game of the regular season.

kyrie needs to stop getting injured and make sure he makes this game.
>>
it's not that the warriors are this good

it's that the rest of the nba is just performing that bad
>>
celtics or cavs
but i honestly think they can break the record
what would u do if warriors go 82-0 an sweep the playoffs?
>>
>>64118836
>bro think for yourself

It don't matter what you or anyone else thinks, you thick fuck. If the NBA is the one who tracks and documents the record then the parameters are set by them and nothing else matters.
>>
>>64122403

Kek James vs. steph kekky on xmas...the children wont know who to cheer for!
>>
>>64125066
on the real tho kids are on the curry hype
>>
lel at all the delusional warriors fans right now

>implying you won't get buttblasted by the spurs in January
>implying the claw won't shut you out of the playoffs and win another chip/finals MVP
>implying any of this shit will matter without a chip
>>
It's a stupid comparison. The teams were so mismatched during that lakers streak. it's like saying wilt chamberlain is the best ever when there was literally no one even close to his size/athleticism available to guard him
>>
>>64125066
LeBron about to go full grinch, my niggas
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.