[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave Uefalona to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: uefalona.jpg (23 KB, 255x340) Image search: [Google]
uefalona.jpg
23 KB, 255x340
>leave Uefalona to me
>>
>>64106191
>uefalona

this isn't even relevant anymore
>>
Oh boy, here we go, another big miss, I can sense it.
>>
>>64106711
He's your best player
>>
>>64106887
what is tecatito
>>
>>64106909
What is inconsistent player

Hernandez will be Mexicos top scorer Concacaf top scorer in champions League beating hugo and is already one of the best goal scorers in Europe .
>>
>>64106957
our best player is guardado you obsessed cĂșck
>>
>>64106957
what is developing
tecatito is 22

yeah he will, that doesnt mean shit tho, we need someone different, that can take defenders 1 vs 1, not a poacher.

chicha is good, but thats it, good.

top 15 goal scorers in europe maybe
>>
>>64106998
You had many of those throughout the years and chicharito outshined them . Hernandez is once in a life time player for mexico and once he's gone Mexicos attack will be missing goals. Vela at Coronas age was better . So basically you're admitting that Corona is too inexperienced to be Mexicos best . Got ya
>>
>>64107057
>Hernandez is once in a life time player for mexico

0/10 cant troal me faggot
>>
File: 1353698048443.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1353698048443.gif
407 KB, 250x250
>>64107057
>Vela at Coronas age was better
>>
>>64107057
>You had many of those throughout the years
nope
luis hernandez, borghetti, cabrito, ramoncito, no one has the abilty of tecatito, i can only think of Aquino but he isnt as disciplined or ambitious.

guardado is our best player, and if >our coach gives more minute to teca he would become quickly more important for the NT than Chicharito
>>
>thread dedicated to Chicharito
>devolves into chicanoposting and chilangoposting

EVERY TIME.
>>
Can't we just enjoy that we have some great players in great form right now? Our defense is looking great, same as the midfield, and hopefully chicha can maintain his form when playing with el tri, something he hasn't been able to do
>>
>>64107134
Vela was already a more experienced player and former a goat partnership with griezmann as well won best player in la Liga at that age

>>64107141
Vela in terms of pure talent is superior to him. At one point vela was one of the best of Europe . The only difference vela had injured and doesn't care about football
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 130x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 130x179
>>64106191
>delusional
>>
>>64107424
If I remember correctly Vela was 23/24 when he did all that.
>>
The fuck happened to chicas brows?
>>
>>64107109
He's scored against Barcelona chelsea atletico real Madrid and is one of the best goal scorers in Europe . There won't be another mexican like him . But muh Peralta
>>
>>64107057
>look at comment
>about to reply
>look at flag
>delete reply
>>
>>64106909
Guess whos wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 224x225
>congratulations you got yourself benched, now what?
tfw this was his plan all along.
>>
Roma qualifies lol :D
>>
Chicharito is Mexico's best player
>>
>All these Mexicans on this side of the border pretending they're not Mexicans by saying "your best player"
>>
>>64117379
Chicharito is US #1 most popular north american football player. he is ours
>>
well he tried
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.