[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what excuse is he going to use after tonight's match?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
So what excuse is he going to use after
tonight's match?
>>
Lost on purpose so they could win europa league to qualify to CL next season
>>
>>64106186
This would make sense in a crazy sort of way but they're not good enough to win the EL
>>
>>64106167
watch him get fired after chelsea loses today.
Then Conte will come to chelsea and start 352 while returning Cuadrado to the squad and making Terry being able to play the best football of his live as a central cb out of the 3
>>
File: 1445893185370.jpg (35 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1445893185370.jpg
35 KB, 267x274
>>64106186
at last I truly see
>>
File: 1449533797940s.jpg (2 KB, 124x123) Image search: [Google]
1449533797940s.jpg
2 KB, 124x123
>>64106167
He won't give an excuse, you could give an excuse but he won't or he'll get punished for it, but you could say it
>>
>>64106186
>>64106205
I was thinking about them doing this for the past month because it would be more likely to happen however they are pretty shit to win EL too.

>>64106207
I cant see Conte going to Chelsea at all
>>
>>64106207
>making Terry being able to play the best football of his live as a central cb out of the 3
No way, the central cb in Conte's system is required to be a ball player (Bonucci is brilliant at this) and Terry is shit with the ball at his feet
>>
>>64106271
>central cb in Conte's system is required to be a ball play

but chelsea doesn't have any cb like that, they had luiz but he is retarded defending wise.

So he would have to reinvent it making the terry central one because of his goat positioning and that will make him less vulnerable to the pace of oposition attackers
>>
>>64106167
>porto drinkwater in the long injury break in the 2nd half
also
>the refs
>>
OP BTFO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.